Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian Special Forces

haha thanks.... I'm glad you guys like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory View Post
      haha thanks.... I'm glad you guys like it.
      You should check out this thread, http://forum.hyeclub.com/showthread....amp-Azerbaijan

It will highly interest you
      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Why have your videos been removed?
        For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
        to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Some great vids on youtube are gone as well

Comment

Something is not right, most of my bookmarked Special Forces videos are removed as well. If Cory hasn't removed his videos then who can remove it other than you tube admin for copyright violation or or whatever. I did however find one of his videos but was posted by someone else some years ago but it only had like 200 views. I see if I can find it and post it.

This smells like sabotage by our butthurt enemies to me. Too many videos have been removed to call it a chance.
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Hey guys, sorry for the late response, but yeah i removed my videos. It had nothing to do with youtube, Azeris or Turks. It was a personal choice for personal reasons. It wasn't easy, since I did like the videos and felt a sense of pride when I made and posted them, but I have other reasons for removing the videos. One reason was, I felt as if I was contributing to hate. Now I know that sounds kinda strange, since hating Turks/Azeris is actually considered a good thing (as it is same for them towards us), but for me personally, I was raised as a Christian, and the lessons taught by my parents NOT to hate our fellow human race, but pray for them, kinda stuck with me into my adult life. I too have seen my fare share of internet wars for our Armenian nation, but it has always kinda bugged me, saying the things I've said, when knowing full well that our Lord Jesus Christ taught us otherwise. I don't expect people to really understand my position, but my life and my battles will be dedicated to the truth of Christ and his loving mercy. Not some men made lies and delusions. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to explain. God Bless.

Comment

You should reconsider, take it from a me that your videos have nothing to do with hate but it has to do with pride and love of motherland, it shows you as a patriot and an artist.....btw you are really good at this.
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Cory View Post
                  Hey guys, sorry for the late response, but yeah i removed my videos. It had nothing to do with youtube, Azeris or Turks. It was a personal choice for personal reasons. It wasn't easy, since I did like the videos and felt a sense of pride when I made and posted them, but I have other reasons for removing the videos. One reason was, I felt as if I was contributing to hate. Now I know that sounds kinda strange, since hating Turks/Azeris is actually considered a good thing (as it is same for them towards us), but for me personally, I was raised as a Christian, and the lessons taught by my parents NOT to hate our fellow human race, but pray for them, kinda stuck with me into my adult life. I too have seen my fare share of internet wars for our Armenian nation, but it has always kinda bugged me, saying the things I've said, when knowing full well that our Lord Jesus Christ taught us otherwise. I don't expect people to really understand my position, but my life and my battles will be dedicated to the truth of Christ and his loving mercy. Not some men made lies and delusions. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to explain. God Bless.
                  Turning the other cheek does not mean to literally let your enemy kill you and treat you as they wish. If you think so, read some St. Augustine.
                  As Eddo said, you should have left them up as they served more of an inspirational purpose than hate-mongering.
                  For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                  to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                    Turning the other cheek does not mean to literally let your enemy kill you and treat you as they wish. If you think so, read some St. Augustine.
                    As Eddo said, you should have left them up as they served more of an inspirational purpose than hate-mongering.
                    To be a Christian is to be Christ like, nothing less. All the apostles in the Bible served as an example on how to walk in the way of the Lord. Christ was killed on the cross, and some of the apostles were also murdered. None of them fought back or resisted with violence.

John 15:18-20
                    18 “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 20 Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also."

The Holy Bible is the holy word of God. All the answers are there. All I need is written in one book, I don't need any other books or saints.

I know very well what "turn the other cheek" means, and thats exactly what it means. To try to play off as anything else is a lie. And I know where those lies come from. I also know very well the Roman Catholic and Armenian orthodox church is nothing short of idolatry and evil witchcraft. They have perverted the word of God for their evil lusts and political gain. They are liars who fool millions into thinking that their gospel overwrites the truth of Christ. They call themselves saints and fathers, and write their own gospels. They justify murder and all kinds of evil. They worship themselves and want you to do the same. So if St. Augustine tells me anything different from the word of my God, then he too is a liar.

Only One Gospel

Galatians 1:6-8

6 "I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, 7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed."

The reason why I bring all this up is because I see the fruit of our Armenian orthodox church gospel.

Like I stated in my original post, I don't expect people to understand. I was born to unbelievers parents, who later excepted Christ and raised me with Christian morals. I have unbeliever relatives, including my in-laws, so I have heard every argument, every insult, mockery and profanity towards true Christianity. I have strayed away from my faith and lived the life of unbelievers. I understand their mentality and the reasons behind it. I know what its like to be loved as a brother and be one of their own, and then hated by your own people almost over night.

These unbelievers are the majority of the Armenian nation. They will boost with pride on how they were the first Christian nation. they will light candles, kiss and worship carved stones, worship crosses, worship priests/man, attend mass services, use vain repetition ...etc. NONE of which is taught by a Christian Bible.

Being hated by a Turk is easy to understand, but being hated as if you were a Turk by your own people is kinda hard to grasp. But I understand them. I too felt hatred for some time, it's a disease that can only be cured by the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Christianity is not for the world. It's not for governments, politics or wars.

John 15:19
                    "19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

To be a Christian is to be Christ like, no world like. It's to follow the foot steps of our Lord Jesus Christ, not the world.

So if St. Augustine or surp Hakop or whoever teach anything different, than they're liars.

Luke 6:27-36

27 “But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you. 29 To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also. And from him who takes away your cloak, do not withhold your tunic either. 30 Give to everyone who asks of you. And from him who takes away your goods do not ask them back. 31 And just as you want men to do to you, you also do to them likewise.
                    32 “But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you hope to receive back, what credit is that to you? For even sinners lend to sinners to receive as much back. 35 But love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High. For He is kind to the unthankful and evil. 36 Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.

God bless.

Comment

Not some men made lies and delusions.
                      Oh, the Armenian genocide is just a men made lie and delusion, the killing of hundreds of thousand of innocent Armenians is just a men made lie and a delusion, the destruction of thousands of Churches is a men made lie and delusion, you know what the solution is? Armenians should pray more! We should have created a Karabakh Defense Army of prayers, and as a true Christian, we should let the Turks/Azeris rape, torture and kill our children, our daughters and sons, because defending one's nation and one's heritage, is against Christianity.

I also know very well the Roman Catholic and Armenian orthodox church is nothing short of idolatry and evil witchcraft.
                      And which sect do you admire too now? Jehova's witness? Evangelism?

These unbelievers are the majority of the Armenian nation. They will boost with pride on how they were the first Christian nation. they will light candles, kiss and worship carved stones, worship crosses, worship priests/man, attend mass services, use vain repetition ...etc. NONE of which is taught by a Christian Bible.
                      The worst part is, that you think you are a "believer" and others are "unbelievers", which shows that you are not a true Christian, shame on you. It would also probably come as a shock to you to know a large part of the writings in the bible has come from pagan religions.

You are a good example of an "Armenian" having been brainwashed in a Western country by a Western sect to believe he is a true "worshipper" of God. People like you would only look and pray to God when their daughter is getting raped and tortured and sliced in many pieces in front of your eyes. We'll, be proud of yourself "super-human", there is definitely a place in heaven for you, and not for those parents who tried do defend their children by means of arms and prayers.

The bible is a book written by people, and revised dozens of times throughout the century, and the English format of the bible you are reading today, is probably not even close to being accurate of the "original" bible two thousand years ago. Furthermore, there are numerous contradictions within the modern-day bible itself, and important parts have been deleted or removed (but hey, you're a brainwashed extremist and would of course ignore these facts and wholeheartedly believe the English-language (evangelic, jehova's) bible you are reading today).

Anyway, the message of Christianity is to be good, think good, and do good, and being proud of one's culture, one's army, one's history, and one's nation does not contradict the core teachings of Christianity.

Having lived in Western countries all my life, and having read history, I have seen that Armenians have actually been the closest to being "true Christians", because one has to look at the actions of the peoples, and not in the "words". Armenians have been far more hospitable, have been more brotherly, and more close than most of the nations in the world, and throughout Armenian history, one sees that compared to other nations, we almost never had any imperialist policies, nor have attacked other nations on a massive scale, nor have committed numerous genocides and mass slaughters which are rampant in Europe, Africa, Asia and America's.

God bless Armenians, a nation of true noble people, reading our history, one can not but only be proud! And even though we are going to a period (centuries) of great difficulties, by looking at the actions and deeds, Armenians have sticked the closest of being true Christians, as being a Christian is not by going to " Church every Sunday" or being as arrogant as Cory to feel himself as a true believer and others as unbelievers, but by being judged by one's deeds and actions.

God bless Armenia, Astevac@ mez pahapan!
                      Last edited by Tigranakert; 12-24-2011, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X