Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Turkey to sue Egoyan over 'Ararat'

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

b i t c h

hey xxxxx...... go xxxx yourself, go xxxx your family, go xxxx the ppl in jail that you pretend to know, all of you, xxxx yourselves, you are full of xxxx, you talk xxxx.... you stupid moron, i said USA will recognize it, i didnt say they would be the first to do so or that they would do it soon..... so xxxx you, you stpupid xxxxx

P.S.

you are not armenian, the only time you have armenian in you is when you are on your knees giving me head..... stupid xxxxx.... you arent involved in xxxx, you lying piece of xxxx.... no way in hell a moron person like you would be involved in the genocide recognition, and if you really are (yeah right).... NO xxxxING WONDER IT ISNT BEING RECOGNIZED.... your xxxxing xxxx up!

and the other guy.... i do listen to reason. i know its not in their own interest, if you read what i said, i said exactly that.... but i also said times change!

Comment

Re: WRONG ANSWER, try again!

Originally posted by jahannam
      Originally posted by surferarmo
      Originally posted by jahannam
      I happen to be real and I'm not just talk and dreams...so I think that ( at least during MY lifetime) neither the U.S. of A. nor Turkey is gonna recognize any Armenian Genocide... and the fact that I think that, doesnt make me any less of an Armenian, nor does it make me stupid.
      people like yourself and missclassy, with your"turks must die"ish "turks are animals" philosophies, are gonna get nowhere...
      first of all you guys need to read some history, before embarrassing us in front of foreigners...
      the 1.8 Armenians did not die in 1915 as your BOMB armo missclassy had mentioned above..
      over one a half million armenians died in the time period between the 1880's (Hamidian Charter) all the way during the Genocide and past it until when we got our independence..the whole time us being under the ishkhanootyoon of the Ottoman Empire.
      second of all... being the "extra patriotic" Armenian you are, can you please tell me (except for getting anti turkish screen names and wishing upon stars) how you've been contributing to the Genocide recognization field in your community and beyond?
      Jahannam, it makes me sick that you would even defend the turks over Armenians. I dont care what the numbers are, one Armenian dying is too many. Genocide, no matter the amount of damage done is disgusting and a crime against humanity. You are soooooo quick to defend the Iraqi people for wanting to bomb us. You are soo quick to defend the turks and their legislation, but when your own people fight against an injustice that effects us to this day, you are quick to jump on the other side. Jahannam, you are an opportunistic people pleaser. You like the majority and have no principles what so ever. You are a disgusting mind xxxxx.
      dude lol
      can you pleeeease read my post again
      how and where have I defended the turks...
      all I've done is correcting stupid people like you "missclassy or whatever the hell her name was) who know every xxxx about the newbornish US history and have no idea about the thousands of years old Armenian History.
      what the xxxx is wrong with you?
      you know how many organizations I'm envolved in to serve the Genocide recognization cause?
      I hate bringing up xxxx like that or brag about how much I do... but you guys are making me....
      I'm Armenian first... before being a human being.
      my family has a list of people serving time in prison as we speak because of terrorist activities in the 80s against turks... and I'm proud of them.
      will you guys STOP thinking I'm antiwhatever and all I do is "spread negativity" in that moron turksmustdie's words?
      jeeez...
      all I xxxxin said was that turksmustdie was too xxxxin confident... as if he works for the white house or something... he was all yeah yeah the USA WILL recognize it...
      xxxx you... NO THEY WILL NOT...
      and thats not being negative
      thats being LOGICAL
      deep xxxxing breath
      I cant believe you surfer
      its like even if you agree with me... you keep finding anything against me and you hold the other person's side since that xxxxin war thread.
      I have long forgotten the war thread. I just dont agree with you, because you are stupid. Sorry for having a different opinion than your own.

Comment

yeah we DO have different opinions...
        cuz YOUR sorry self thinks that calling someone stupid wins you arguements...

Comment

damn the armenian politics forum is worse then the general discussion forum. i thought there would be more intelligent talk and a lot less bashing on people. but its worse here, now i know why no one posts in this forum because its just arguing with one another. xxxx politics, anyone in politics is corrupt and anyone whos interested in it is on thier way to being corrupt. dumbxxxxs

Comment

Originally posted by omniscient
            damn the armenian politics forum is worse then the general discussion forum. i thought there would be more intelligent talk and a lot less bashing on people. but its worse here, now i know why no one posts in this forum because its just arguing with one another. xxxx politics, anyone in politics is corrupt and anyone whos interested in it is on thier way to being corrupt. dumbxxxxs
            Amen.

Comment

pfft.. sorry to say but this forum has turned into garbage.

Comment

the xxxet crew!

all of you lamers (omniscient and SaSSoun) who post just to say politics is stupid or to say this forum has gone to garbage, blame jahannam for taking the first step into cursing like a child.

P.S.
                for the lamers, NOBODY gives a xxxx about what you have to say.

omniscient who complained it has gone to garbage adds to the garbage by also swearing ("dumbxxxxs"..... takes one to know one)... if you dont like politics, why the hell are you checking the politics section for you fool, practice what you preach!

sassoun... pfft yourself lamer!

Comment

This only validates my thesis that political systems, and politics in general create more violence, dissent, disagreement, and antagonism, than unity.It creates divisions, boundaries and classifications. It is the antithesis of everything we know as normal mature human beings when dealing with individuals.

This forum is just chaotic and THAT from politics. And who said anarchism is all about chaos? Such are the poeple who know least of anarchism.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Re: the xxxet crew!

Originally posted by turks_must_die
                    all of you lamers (omniscient and SaSSoun) who post just to say politics is stupid or to say this forum has gone to garbage, blame jahannam for taking the first step into cursing like a child.

P.S.
                    for the lamers, NOBODY gives a xxxx about what you have to say.

omniscient who complained it has gone to garbage adds to the garbage by also swearing ("dumbxxxxs"..... takes one to know one)... if you dont like politics, why the hell are you checking the politics section for you fool, practice what you preach!

sassoun... pfft yourself lamer!
                    well theres a reason im calling YOU a dumbxxxx, YOU ARE ONE. why are you blaming jahannam or others for what youve done. youre saying nobody gives a xxxx about what I or the so called lamers have to say, lol, thats funny because i really dont think anyone really gives a xxxx about your ideas on anything, ive read your past posts, theyre lame just like you, and your sn is even worse, turksmustdie lol , WTF is that, ladies and gentlemen he is ready to take on the world. i only added to the garbage because i saw so much of it. I dont like politics and i was just curious to see what lamers like you would post in this section, but hey i wont be coming back to this forum section anymore so have fun with your reply. hey guys my new sn is TURKEYKILLER muahahah :twisted: . lol,,,,,what a dumbass, for your sake dont post on any of these forums anymore, youre pathetic

Comment

A little off topic here, and boy, do I agree with you, but Omni, aren't you supposed to be on a cruise? :P

Comment

Working...
                      X