Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Struggle for Caucasia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TigranJamharian
    Anon where the hell is everyone? you better not start bi tchin at me again. i will have ur nuts this time.
    Be quiet you little boy with a newly discovered gizmo called the telephone. The day a street rat like you "has my nuts" is the day when you come out of the closet.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
      Do you enjoy making two user names to create a dialogue with yourself?
      I am not Guaco I am Sultan.

Comment

And I am Shiek Ali Muffdyi. I am the first female, gay Shiek. I call myself "Lesbian Shiek" and my followers call Jihad on all sexist male Muslims.

sorry about that, my other personality took over for a second.
        "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

Originally posted by HyeJinx1984
          And I am Shiek Ali Muffdyi. I am the first female, gay Shiek. I call myself "Lesbian Shiek" and my followers call Jihad on all sexist male Muslims.

sorry about that, my other personality took over for a second.
          Nice to meet you.To be an Armenian plus a lesbien Shiek must be very interesting.But again I am not Gauco.And I dont desperately try to express our feelings to Armenians.He is trying to understand you which he shouldnt even try.Because it is impossible to be friends with you.I gueuss he lives outside of Turkey and suffers from you people,so he is trying to contact with you.I live in İstanbul and I dont give a damn if you be friends or not...

Comment

thats because you are a turk who lives in turkey. youve been brainwashd beyond the point of reason, there is no more point in trying to talk to you. please do something productive. shaving my nuts would be really productive at this point, get them polished while ur at it im gonna dip them in anon's mouth.

Comment

i was in armenia twice (1990 and 2003), sorry but i never made so aufull holidays in all my life .....
              I think armenians first have to build well their country and after talk about neighbours terretories. East armenians tiefs, criminals and prostituts more in Europe (N3 after North africans and Albanians), as turkish or azerian (even armenian 3.000.000 and turks+azerian 90.000.000) . Problems not in Christians or Muslims, problems are in education.

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian
                thats because you are a turk who lives in turkey. youve been brainwashd beyond the point of reason, there is no more point in trying to talk to you. please do something productive. shaving my nuts would be really productive at this point, get them polished while ur at it im gonna dip them in anon's mouth.
                Our government is not brainwashing about the Armenians.We dont especially love you but on the other hand there is no hate against Armenians in Turkey.İn the official books it says that Armenians rebelled in the eastern Turkey and Turks send all the Armanians out of Turkey.And in many towns both side killed each other.Well I dont believe this totally of course:Probably Turks killed 10 times more,and even if you rebelled we didnt have the right tıo send everybody out,but you must forget this.Because it happened long time ago.And when this happened Ottomans were in very bad position in everyway.They were loosing all the empire.This is history now.Time has changed.My mothers' parents were born in a village called Drama in Greece.And Greek soldiers killed her father's grandfather and grand uncle in the mosque.Greek neigbours saved the rest of them by hiding them in their houses.Than leaving their house and everything they came to Turkey.But we never hated Greeks including my mother.Also now it is not true that we have problems with our neighbours.We only have problem with you.Even with Greeks we have a very good relationship.Time has changed ,instead of saying impossible thigs like 'give our lands back,apoligize from us and bent infront of us'you must try to be friends,sell and buy products from each other.You can even come and live here if you want to.But you dont come to Armenia you prefer to sit outside and it is easy for you to curse Turks everyday.You people dont help Armenia like this.Also you cant be happy like this.

Comment

Originally posted by starnick
                  i was in armenia twice (1990 and 2003), sorry but i never made so aufull holidays in all my life .....
                  I think armenians first have to build well their country and after talk about neighbours terretories. East armenians tiefs, criminals and prostituts more in Europe (N3 after North africans and Albanians), as turkish or azerian (even armenian 3.000.000 and turks+azerian 90.000.000) . Problems not in Christians or Muslims, problems are in education.
                  I agree.
                  When poor Armenians are working in Turkey because of the economic problems I don't like these people living at USA and who don't care their brethens and only deal with their obsessive Turkish hatred to struggle their identity problems.
                  Help your people fat, obsessive teens.
                  By the way, sultan I live in Turkey too, from Ankara.

Comment

Originally posted by SULTAN
                    Our government is not brainwashing about the Armenians.We dont especially love you but on the other hand there is no hate against Armenians in Turkey.İn the official books it says that Armenians rebelled in the eastern Turkey and Turks send all the Armanians out of Turkey.And in many towns both side killed each other.Well I dont believe this totally of course:Probably Turks killed 10 times more,and even if you rebelled we didnt have the right tıo send everybody out,but you must forget this.Because it happened long time ago.And when this happened Ottomans were in very bad position in everyway.They were loosing all the empire.This is history now.Time has changed.My mothers' parents were born in a village called Drama in Greece.And Greek soldiers killed her father's grandfather and grand uncle in the mosque.Greek neigbours saved the rest of them by hiding them in their houses.Than leaving their house and everything they came to Turkey.But we never hated Greeks including my mother.Also now it is not true that we have problems with our neighbours.We only have problem with you.Even with Greeks we have a very good relationship.Time has changed ,instead of saying impossible thigs like 'give our lands back,apoligize from us and bent infront of us'you must try to be friends,sell and buy products from each other.You can even come and live here if you want to.But you dont come to Armenia you prefer to sit outside and it is easy for you to curse Turks everyday.You people dont help Armenia like this.Also you cant be happy like this.
                    Sultan, we don't hate Greeks or other Balkan nations because of they expel and killed our people from Balkans, because now we live in our homeland in a secure. But these guys live at diaspora, face with assimilation danger and they are trying to make an anchor to their history. But because that they don't have a historical identity they prefer to hate Turks as their national identity.
                    A sick mentality of course.
                    By the way Sultan this is my last post and I recommend you to do the same. Because it has no meaning to debate with their obsession and stereotypes. Instead of posting lets just see how they relax with swearings and make fun,OK?

Comment

bye bye people...................................

Comment

Working...
                      X