Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Struggle for Caucasia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TigranJamharian
    Ok guaco and sultan. let me just make an analogy i hope you guys will understand. You guys say that this happened long ago and that we should forgive and forget and be friends and all that good stuff. But imagine this, you come home one day and you see your neighbor butcher your family and then run home, lets say you have a camera phone, lol, you take a picture or two, low quality dark, not easily discernable, but YOU know who it is this neighbor runs out, you call the police they come, and close off the house start looking for evidence, you show them the photo say it was the neighbor, they go take the guy take him to the precint question him everything, but they cant get concrete evidence, and after all you and your neighbor werent the best of friends before, they think you are trying to xxxx him over and making stuff up because they cant get 100 percent evidence after all they werent in your house to see what happened were they.they dont believe you and let the neighbor go. lets say this guy moves away or whatever. You have kids you tell them what happened they know who this guy is and lets say one day after you die your kids meet the kids of this guy. now what do you think your children are going to do? do you want them to become friendly and help each other out when this murderer neighbor's kids deny that it was them, start saying that their father was a good man, didnt do anything and that they dont know what they are talking about. Wont your kids be afraid and angry. After all if their father did it something must be in their hearts and blood, who can predict if these kids are going to come and slit their throats i nthe middle of the night because they have some unsettled issues. or maybe if these kids say yes we are sorry this is not us this is our father, but we understand what happened and we dont want to be in these kind of things we want to move ahead. You need acknowledgment of past wrongs and an apology before you can move forward in anything. this was taken a bit far but i hope you understand what i mean.
    I wouldn't write anymore, but to be respective a short reply:
    Tigran, I really interested what your diaspora will do if Turkey officially apolpgize. Will you forget? Apology+compensation? Apology+compensation+some lands from Turkey? What do you really want? (I sak for your diaspora not for Armenia)
    Be honest, you really don'T want these things. You are living at foreign countires, nobody knows anything about Armenians, even you don't. And only thing most of your people know about being Armenian is how Turks killed your families and Turkey deny genocide, isn't it? Most of diaspora Armenians don't know anything more about being Armenian.
    Armenian=A nation who is murdered by Turks and Turkey deny it.
    This is your problem,OK?
    I personally expressed my apologies to you, I said I respect to your losses at 1915, I said it was a shame for us.
    But you still attack me, why? Because your brains are conditioned to express your hate when you see or meet a Turk.
    A big portion of you is even getting angry when they see an ordinary Turks at the street, isn't it?
    That is what I said, not the genocide. So no need for your analogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants
      lol, We don't want to be friends.

We just don't want an embargo. We'll think about friendship later.
      And, you are not in a position to think about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by winoman
        see ya....sorry that the impressions you state are all you are able to come away with concerning Armenians though. Sure we have some as you state - but this is not the majority. I think you basically saw what you wanted to see - just as you interpret your (our common) history in a manner that suits you. I think that this is a shame - and even if you don't see it - your perhaps as narrowly focused as some of the Armenians here that you have had the unproductive exchanges with. I think you can do better - but it takes some effort. As for Sultan and his ilk - I have less hope for. I'm not saying that Turks are stupid or ignorant or such - as in general this is not the case (though concerning Armenains and the Genocide perhaps a case could be made)....but I think it is easy for you to accept certain (less painful) positions - concerning your own history and also be blinded to the reasons why Armenians are very legitimatly upset - and the active ongoing denial is a big part of this. Its also easy for you to make generalizations and assumptions about Armenians (Diaspora and otherwise) - even though they are by and large untrue..shame...
        And winoman, please be honest that people like you are not majority in your community, at least in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by guaco
          I wouldn't write anymore, but to be respective a short reply:
          I personally expressed my apologies to you, I said I respect to your losses at 1915, I said it was a shame for us.
          That is why I respect you... Do you know what I want, as a girl, whose all relatives are in Armenia?... I want Turkey expresses the apologies to us... I think this is now the most important think... compensation, land etc. are all in the second place... we want to stop this argument, but we can't because Turkey denies everything and, what's more, last year a book was published by a Turk author... and he wrote in that book that "Armenians killed Turks, not vice a versa" and actually it was not Armenian genocide but it was Turks genocide.... how about that?... ridicules... I guess I wrote in one thread that only 3 months ago Turkish captain killed Armenian captain with an axe (and it was during training)...
          I really do respect you, but you don't represent the whole country...

Comment

Originally posted by Anushik
            That is why I respect you... Do you know what I want, as a girl, whose all relatives are in Armenia?... I want Turkey expresses the apologies to us... I think this is now the most important think... compensation, land etc. are all in the second place... we want to stop this argument, but we can't because Turkey denies everything and, what's more, last year a book was published by a Turk author... and he wrote in that book that "Armenians killed Turks, not vice a versa" and actually it was not Armenian genocide but it was Turks genocide.... how about that?... ridicules... I guess I wrote in one thread that only 3 months ago Turkish captain killed Armenian captain with an axe (and it was during training)...
            I really do respect you, but you don't represent the whole country...
            Thank you Anushik, but I'm afraid you don't represent your people,too. Yes you are right Turkey sometimes misinterpret 1915. But what I said is on the other hand diaspora Armenians are growing with a blind and ignorant Turkish hatred and this is not about an apology as I said above. This hatred becomes an identity. Even a kind person like you is talking about a Turkish captain who killed an Armenian with an axe (I don't know about it but everybody mention it in this forum , I think he is an Azeri as I understand)

Comment

Yes he was an azeri, a dirty coward, hacked a man to death in his sleep. the azeris are the most coardly nation i have ever seen. All they do is xxxxx and whine to international organizations about "Armenian Occupation" then they go and threaten us that they will wipe out our country and dont do anything about it but just sit on their asses and try to scare us, and last but not least what kind of a man kills another man in his sleep?

Guaco you talk about turkish hatred, but what do you want us to do, do you want Armenians to teach their kids to like turks? yes go and love turks, no we teach them history and as anyone who got more than half his nation killed would, they hate you, especially when you deny it and try to blame us for what happened. I dont see how turks expect us to be friendly, you still dont understand the basic position. how can we be friends under denial and even accusations on us and destruction of our historic lands and artifacts?
              Last edited by TJ; 10-08-2004, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shasa
                Hey, don't look at the numbers at turkish army, they are just statistics, turkish war doctrire is almost the same with 1950's.
                And azerbaijan, hey turkey is training their military and officers, don't worry
                Of course I don't claim we can achieve this goal from today to tomorrow, but we have the capacity of it.
                OK, turkey is a NATO ally, maybe not now, but we can conquer the cartoon state of azerbaijan if we want, reach the oil reserves, free Baku from the turkic bastards...
                I only see a bunch of self-hating Armenians as an obstacle.
                And sadly, that small group of self-hating loser Armenians will have a large impact on your unity which is the key element to a successful army anywhere.
                When the World Wide Web was born, things were quite simple. The internet supported just one device (the PC) and the browsers available were too primitive for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil
                  By the way, Armenian students, farmers, and patriots were outnumbered but yet they still claimed victory over the well funded Azeri army, so, stop assume things. 20 milion of the 70 million are Kurds, so, instead of coming on these boards make sure they are happy or else they will overrun and eventually take over your country. Just make sure they don't rebel because if they do your xxxxed.
                  No it is just that the Sultan and others of his species of disturbed by their own incompetence even though the facts surface all of their pathetic attempts to cover up their inadequacies. They are sore losers that is why they come to all European oriented Forums like this one and babble.
                  When the World Wide Web was born, things were quite simple. The internet supported just one device (the PC) and the browsers available were too primitive for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SULTAN
                    İn the history we fought with every nation around us almost.Those places that you call Armenia was Russia before in the near history.And we fought with Russians for hundreds of years not with Armenianas for those places.İn the history I never heard that Armenians were tiger fighters.They are more artists.About our brothers Azeries I can say that they know nothing about war and it is ashame for them to loose their lands to you.But they say Russia helped Armenia in that war.For that, we punish Armenia and we closed the borders.And they need us as an economy very much.Untill they give Azeries lands back they will starve to death there.Also I was a soldier(every man has to go to army for 1 to 1,5 years here)in Kars and van.You are crying for those places but I bet even if you could, you would never leave california and live in those mountains.Population is very very low there.And finally mr Virgin I must say that ı am a Kurdish origined Turkish citizen.Father Kurd mother Turk.And I have no plan to rebel.You know we are muslims.So dont assume that all Kurds are rebellions.I advise you people to spend your energy in better dreams.
                    You mean to tell me you Kurd turds are still alive? Even though your own idiocy stripped your lands away and as history shows that ARMENIA WAS A PART OF THE RUSSIAN EMPIRE never had Russian earned or ever occupied all if any of those territories that exist today as "Armenia." The present day nation of Armenia is only a fraction of what it originally was thanks to you two faced Turds. Geez, you think would finally advance a bit in spite of what Armenians contributed towards you guys but no you do not and I think I now see why you Turds were gassed to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by starnick
                      i was in armenia twice (1990 and 2003), sorry but i never made so aufull holidays in all my life .....
                      I think armenians first have to build well their country and after talk about neighbours terretories. East armenians tiefs, criminals and prostituts more in Europe (N3 after North africans and Albanians), as turkish or azerian (even armenian 3.000.000 and turks+azerian 90.000.000) . Problems not in Christians or Muslims, problems are in education.

I think you need to oust your single digit IQ a bit before posting, at the same time learn to pass your ESL class you failed it seems.

Comment

Working...
                      X