Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

This is what Armenia needs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cumanicus
    Fadix, you posts full of swears and insults only show you more a childish freak, no one respect you if you behave like this little boy. Try to behave like a mature person and stop reading hundreds of conspiracy books about Turks and get a life. Go out, watch a movie, find a girlfriend, girls don't like freaks.
    The last time I've cheched, you were the one in an Armenian forum. I'll make a wish the minute I read something of substance writen by you.

Comment

Who are you, another freak?
      Seriously,what is this obsession about Turks? Any historic event can explain this obsession, you guys are really behave like freaks.
      OK, let me try this again:

Can you get the f*** out of here?

Can you siktir?

Can you gna kunvir?

Can you get lost?

Can you go to hell?

We spit on your faces you say its raining

You are like a bunch of shameless little street bastards. We Armenians have nothing to discuss with filthy primitive squatters from Anatolia. Please get lost.

You primitive filth are like guests from hell.

We dont like you.

Leave, just leave.
      Last edited by Armenian; 11-14-2005, 02:49 PM.
      Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
        OK, let me try this again:

Can you get the f*** out of here?

Can you siktir?

Can you gna kunvir?

Can you get lost?

Can you go to hell?

We spit on your faces you say its raining

You are like a bunch of shameless little street bastards. We Armenians have nothing to discuss with filthy primitive squatters from Anatolia. Please get lost.

You primitive filth are like guests from hell.

We dont like you.

Leave, just leave.
        Freak.

Comment

Freak.
          Thank you, now siktir
          Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

people don't care about Armenians or Armenia or diaspora or else
            So what are you and the dozens of your compatriots that drop by here? Hypocrites?

Comment

Freak.
              Have iqs in here suddenly dropped? Why is it necessary for these Armenians to resort to diarrhea-of-the-mouth whenever they are challenged with an opposing view-point? I am offended by just about every post in this thread, many of which should be removed by the moderator. Meanwhile, the Turks here are showing a great deal of restraint and class by not responding in kind, or at least not to the level of obsene vulgarity set forth by certain Armenian members. Please, if you want to propagate hate towards Turks or others, go to a NAZI or KKK forum. Most Turks are not here to antagonize or harrass Armenians, yet all Turks are painted with the same brush without exception. The smart Turks here know that the ones who foam at the mouth are the exceptions to the rest of the peace-loving Armenians here. Correct me if I am mistaken, because there is a deafening silence, when you should be reigning in the resident hate mongering racists.

Comment

Originally posted by AmerikanTurk
                Have iqs in here suddenly dropped? Why is it necessary for these Armenians to resort to diarrhea-of-the-mouth whenever they are challenged with an opposing view-point? I am offended by just about every post in this thread, many of which should be removed by the moderator. Meanwhile, the Turks here are showing a great deal of restraint and class by not responding in kind, or at least not to the level of obsene vulgarity set forth by certain Armenian members. Please, if you want to propagate hate towards Turks or others, go to a NAZI or KKK forum. Most Turks are not here to antagonize or harrass Armenians, yet all Turks are painted with the same brush without exception. The smart Turks here know that the ones who foam at the mouth are the exceptions to the rest of the peace-loving Armenians here. Correct me if I am mistaken, because there is a deafening silence, when you should be reigning in the resident hate mongering racists.
                Let me try to explain something to you. The second a turk logs on to this forum, he/she is already hanging by a thread. That's the way it is whether you like or not. This is because the majority of turks come here to share their opinion with us and the majority of us have very little patience for turkish opinion. This is also because most of us feel a repulsion from turks and turkey. That is not racism because (as I see it), racism is based on superficial factors, such as race. Our repulsion from turks is based on undenyable history.

If you can name 100 Armenians who have somehow harmed Turkey or Turks, we can name hundred thousand turks who have treated Armenians worse than most animals treat each other. Conversely, if we can name 10 turks (which I highly doubt) who have somehow benefited Armenian culture, art, science and/or Armenia in general, you can come up with hundres if not thousands of Armenians. I'm not talking about regular folks who along with other minorities made life in Turkey possible, I'm talking about famous doctors, scientists, artists, architects, etc. So, that's the story, we the Armenians have given and given to Turks (a big mistake as it turns out) and you the Turks have not only taken and taken but also showed your appreciation in form of massacre, theft and deportations. In addition to that even today Turkey is Armenia's enemy or is at least acting like one.

Ok, so I hope the big picture is coming out. Turks on this forum are a source of huge irritation and headache for us. Not all I must add. I liked that your didn't show up and start sharing your opinion. Maybe cause you don't have any or maybe you have enough sense to realize the stupidity of doing so. But all others are here to argue about something, whether it's about the Genocide or Armenia's "unhealthy" fascination with Turkey or some other bullxxxx. Little do they know that we'd rather hear the opinions of piss-drunk escimos than the opinions of turks just fresh off the propaganda train.

Finally, let me also tell you that if an Armenian got on this forum today and said that he'd like nothing more than to dump a nuclear bomb on Istanbul and Ankara, I would find it very un-Armenian to correct him or chastise him in public or in front of a Turk. OUR ALLEGIANCE IS WITH ARMENIANS. NOTHING AN ARMENIAN SAYS TO TURKS (AND VERY LITTLE HE DOES) WILL EVER MAKE ME TURN MY BACK ON HIM. There was a time when some of us were duped by Turks and in fact chose Turks over Armenians. As history proves we paid dearly for such mistakes.
                Last edited by karoaper; 11-14-2005, 10:07 PM.

Comment

no come on guys, let's all have like adult discussions, let's talk about things. I don't want to hear any name calling, let's all be like cool with each other.

Comment

I Think We Should Sponsor System Of Adown For Armenian Thug Life Dawg!!!
                    Hypnotize Nigga!!1!1

Comment

Originally posted by Thai-Samurai
                      no come on guys, let's all have like adult discussions, let's talk about things. I don't want to hear any name calling, let's all be like cool with each other.
                      You can not demand to make a discussion like adults since Armenians are the ones who feel free to insult Turks. When Fadix and others sweared to me several times you keep silent and now suddenly you realized the importance of an adult discussion?

Comment

Working...
                      X