Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Rise of the Russian Empire: Russo-Armenian Relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Rise of the Russian Empire: Russo-Armenian Relations

Originally posted by Kanki View Post
    heh, they were in the past.

Why do I choose US and J E Ws ? ? ? It is very stupidly. Also United States provided Kurds to set up Kurdistan in North Iraq and gives money and weapon Pejak which is PKK's other wing. So they help PKK!

And you forget Russian help to PKK? You still did not show me any reason, what can we gain with allying russia and in where? balkain? kafkas? middle east? central asia?

Comment

Originally posted by Palavra View Post
      Say it to my ass. Just one year before, They tried to make a coup and just one one weak before, They(This time with the help of courts) again tried to get AKP down.

I should also say, If army is not kemalist, they are not even 1% kemalist in Turkey. Not much important.

Anyway, What is relation with becoming a kemalist and becoming a pro-russian? is this a default?
      Does Ergenokon represent all army ?

Comment

27 april? who is talking about ergenokon thing.

Comment

And you forget Russian help to PKK? You still did not show me any reason, what can we gain with allying russia and in where? balkain? kafkas? middle east? central asia?
          I am living now, I am not living in past.

Look Nato countries, Denmark keeps pkk terrorists and keeps ROJ Tv.

France has negative politics about Turkey. United States behave Turkey, supposing like its national state or colony.

Why do I choose America ? Do I have to?

Comment

Originally posted by Kanki View Post
            I am living now, I am not living in past.

Look Nato countries, Denmark keeps pkk terrorists and keeps ROJ Tv.

France has negative politics about Turkey. United States behave Turkey, supposing like its national state or colony.

Why do I choose America ? Do I have to?
            Because, USA and our benefits at kafkas, balkan and central asia are almost same..(And our interest is totally against russian ones.)

Only It is different at middle east, and our politics in middle east is also different than russia.

By the way, USA and Denmark or France has no relation. No need to distord argument..

dont you find it interesting, PKK is just trying to attack BTC? just guess why? Because of USA?

Comment

Pardon me, Why should armenians cause problems for BTC? what would gain armenians from this?
              Its perplexing why you would even have to ask why.

Comment

Because, You are not only causing problem to turkey or azeris but europe and USA. So I cannot see, what can armenians gain from this?

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
                  Several reasons:

1) Due to Armenia's bad economic and political health no serious effort has been taken to arm and/or organize the Armenian population in the region.

2) We don't know what the final outcome of the current war between Russia and Georgia will be. Getting directly involved may make Armenia totally isolated politically and economically.

3) Unlike in Nagorno Karabagh, Russia has never signalled that it would support Armenia's claims on Javakhq.

4) Armenia currently has serious domestic problems (Levon supporters, western pressure) and economic problems (transition economy, blockade, curruption, isolation, etc.)

5) Armenia endangering Georgia's south would force Turkey and Azerbaijan to get invlved, thereby triggering a wider international conflict.

6) While the case for Ossetia and Abkhazia has been made for many years, out case for Javakhq has remained out of international discussions.

Thus, expecting an Armenian front in Javakhq would be grossly unrealistic/foolish, at this point in time.
                  I understand what you're saying, but I have seen these guys and they are already heavily armed and even more so when the Russian base closed.

I don't see why their battle has to have anything to do with Armenia either directly or indirectly.

But it's time for them to go after it, Russia is listening.

Comment

Because, You are not only causing problem to turkey or azeris but europe and USA. So I cannot see, what can armenians gain from this?
                    Much. Azerbaijan is using oil revenue to bolster its military in hopes of invading Artsakh. The destruction of BTC will obviate that problem immensely for Armenia. Any misfortune for the Azeris is beneficial to us.

Since Turkey is actively blockading Armenia, Armenians would like nothing more that for Turkey to suffer too by the pipelines destruction {as you know from recent events, we are not the only ones}. Karma.

Although the Europeans and US would not be thrilled, the BTC only meets 1% of their oil need and rest comes from Russia, North Sea, Nigeria and so forth; BTC is a drop in the ocean so to speak. For the US and Europeans, the pipeline is mostly a political venture to isolate Armenia and anger Russia which it has done but the chickens are coming home to roost.

I reckon that the current conflict in Georgia is going to give the Armenians in Javakh the impetus and motivation to do something about this.

Comment

It would be stupid to armenians rebel at javakh. If Russia gain this conflict(Yes, she can gain war, but gaining conflict is different.), destiny of javakh armenians are done or do you think, Russia will enter georgia again?

USA will retreat again because cost of retreating would much high(If georgia totally destroyed, noone will take USA serious anymore but Russia still did not occupy georgia. So It looks like, Russia also know her limits.)

Of course, This is only my ideas. You can just go try.

By the way, 1% is realy a big part. Should I remind you, Turkey is not even third or fourth biggest invester to BTC. Just guess who is first four..

You can harm azerbaijan with attacking BTC but It is nonsense. Azeris always gain more money from you. You cannot flip flop it.. Armenian cannot gain an economic war. So why will you harm your political and diplomatical war for something you cannot gain?

Comment

Working...
                      X