Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Elections in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Presidential elections 2008 in Armenia

Originally posted by Armenian
    Again, stop your nonsense. The only person in Armenian that ever seriously thought about giving away any lands has been LTP - no one else. Had you opposed Sarkisian without supporting LTP you would have had some intellectual integrity, since you are supporting a anti-nationalistic, anti-Russian, anti-Artsakh, pro-internationalism, pro-Zionist, pro-Turk, pro-Washington DC puppet.
    This is a very good point, its better to not vote at all then to vote for LTP.

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
      Stop your stupid none sense. The overall condition of the military in Armenia and Artskah are the best they have ever been. As far as addressing all the issues, of course there are issues to address. The same, however, applies to the mighty armed forces of the United States - there are many-many issues regarding the US armed forces that are not being addressed by the wealthiest nation on earth. Stop your silliness.

Don't be silly and compare the US army to that of Armenia's. The region that armenia is in, there is no alternative but to have the finest army that is always on its toes. An army that is driven by nationalist ideology, on aryan ideology, by the thirst for Turkish and Azerbaijani muslim blood. Like i said, Serje overstepped his boundires by speaking music to azeri turk ears. There is no politics behind his statements--it is a VERY ominious forecast and we must be altert to the dangerous ideology possessed by this man.

Again, stop your nonsense. The only person in Armenian that ever seriously thought about giving away any lands has been LTP - no one else. Had you opposed Sarkisian without supporting LTP you would have had some intellectual integrity, since you are supporting a anti-nationalistic, anti-Russian, anti-Artsakh, pro-internationalism, pro-Zionist, pro-Turk, pro-Washington DC puppet.
      Listen, it isn't Levon that i'm supporting. I am supporting anyone that comes out against Serje. In Armenia today, there are some serious Nationalists that, while totally at odds with Der pedrosyan ideologically, would support him over serje if it would mean a regime change.

the Dashnak media would have you believe that every move der pedrosyan made was a sin. I remember everyday the tv said derpedrosyan this and der pedrsoyan that. Why are your "patriotic" dashnak channels silent on the statements of Sarkisyan? if der pedrosyan said that, all hell would have broken loose.

Are you serious? It's because they are in a much more advantageous geopolitical and economic situation, unlike a landlocked, resource-less and tiny Armenia. A five year old could have answered this mindless question of yours.

Dumb as-ss, politics remains politics, whether ur the US that is "fighting and shedding blood to establish peace and democracy in the middle east" or Turkey who is "the model for the rest of the muslim world", who has "suffered at the hands of terrorism" while being a good ally "against the war on terror".

what comes out of Azerbaijan has nothing to do with them being in a better off situation. What they are doing, essentially, is saying, "fu--c@K political correctness". And they do this knowing full well that in the international arena, you appear silly when you claim to be a victim of "armenian aggression" yet it is you who is against peace, and speaks of war.

And if you are such the political genious, then u would understand that their intention is to not solve the conflict by peaceful means. and the only other alternative that is left, my friend, is WAR.

and when the "defense minister" of your enemy speaks of giving back lands, that only encourages more and more aggression from the baboons. Who, by the way, will increase their defense to 1.3 billion us dollars starting in 2008. Meanwhile, the brother of our great defense minister, a former busdriven, has taken millions out of Armenia and bought a delightful multi-million dollar house in California.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil View Post
        and third of all, you are placing too much faith in Armenian-American organizations ability to control Ter-Petrosyan
        Bro, which American american organization am i placing faith in? Armenia is an independent country that is fully capable of produing its own leaders, and has no need for diasporans to tell them how to govern themselves. I don't know what you are talking about. The only diasporan structure that attempts to tell Armenia how to govern itself is the failed "Armenian" Revolution Federation. they don't amount to a horses sheet in Armenia, but constantly try to stir up trouble. i still suspect they had a role in the october 27 attacks.

Ter-Petrosyan is a degenerate tratior that needed to be hung, he should not be given a second chance and anyone that gives him a second chance is pissing on national moral.
        Dear friend, i agree with you. I am no fan of this mother-fu$ker. I dont like the choices for president. and its too early to tell anyway. we don't yet know who the main challanger of serje will be. But if der pedrosyan emerges as the only candidate who can possibly defeat serje, i would support his candidacy. An end to this regime is essential one way or the other.

Comment

VETERANS OF WAR ARE DISSATISFIED WITH SAMVEL BABAYAN

Lragir, Armenia
          Nov 27 2007

Last week, after the conference of the Dashink Party on November
          24 the NKR ex-minister of defense Samvel Babayan accused Levon
          Ter-Petrosyan's government of crimes committed during the war and
          promised to reveal facts
          . At the same time, he said Serge Sargsyan
          was not expulsed from Karabakh during the war but he was in Moscow
          with an important mission - he supplied the forces with weapons. We
          have learned that Samvel Babayan's statements caused deep indignation
          and dissatisfaction among most veterans of war who met yesterday and
          discussed Samvel Babayan's words. We have learned that Ter-Petrosyan
          has called them to stay calm and sensible, promising to release some
          facts on those years during the upcoming rally.

Comment

LEVON TER-PETROSIAN IS A DEAD POLITICIAN AND CANNOT BE A CANDIDATE, SAYS PARUYR HAIRIKIAN
            By Nairi Muradian

AZG Armenian Daily
            28/11/2007

During a meeting at the "Mirror" political club, Yerevan, head of
            "National Self-Determination Union" party Paruyr Hayrikian made
            comments on the on the roles and function of present Armenian statesmen
            and political figures, as well as the parliamentary and forthcoming
            presidential elections.

"There is no doubt that the parliamentary elections have been
            'swallowed'. The world society has admitted that the elections had
            been held properly. In case such kind of elections are to be held
            again and if during the parliamentary elections the Republican Party
            and the 'Prosperous Armenia' party gained 70% of votes, this time
            they shall need only 51%. The question of the venerable Candidate
            is solved beforehand. We obey the Constitution, and the Constitution
            reminds us of not only the problem of presidential elections, but of
            elections in general.

And the issue of the elections is already solved in prospect for 5
            years at least. The authority belongs to 'Prosperous Armenia' and
            the Republican Party," said the party leader.

Referring to the candidacy of Levon Ter-Petrosian Hairikian said,
            "Ter-Petrosian is just another candidate, a dead one for a sensible
            elector, actually. A dead political figure cannot be a candidate. A
            politician, who has been 'dead' for 10 years, suggests his candidacy
            for the presidential chair. Electing the dead we become a dead people."

Comment

Originally posted by Artsakh View Post
              Don't be silly and compare the US army to that of Armenia's blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
              This is where I am going to stop debating this issue with you. We have made our stance public. Based on your none-sense you have proven to me you are irrational, illogical and mentally ill. And like it or not Sarkisian will be the next president of the Armenian Republic and a few years from now you will look back at this thread and feel like a hapless little mouse.
              Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Lernakan View Post
                LEVON TER-PETROSIAN IS A DEAD POLITICIAN AND CANNOT BE A CANDIDATE, SAYS PARUYR HAIRIKIAN
                Originally posted by Lernakan View Post
                Samvel Babayan accused Levon
                Ter-Petrosyan's government of crimes committed during the war and
                promised to reveal facts
                . At the same time, he said Serge Sargsyan
                was not expulsed from Karabakh during the war but he was in Moscow
                with an important mission - he supplied the forces with weapons.
                These are two very well known individuals who also happen to be strongly against the ruling administration in Yerevan. The point of the matter is, regardless of how 'corrupt' Serge Sarkisian has been - LTP is a treasonous criminal working for western interests. LTPs Turkophilia is enough to get him hanged, as far as I'm concerned. His closest aide, Aleksander Arzumanian, was a TARC member. LTP's other close aide was none other than the fugitive criminal Vano Siradeghyan. The case against LTP is very long and colorful. As a result, this means that LTP's supporters are either 'extremely' ignorant of politics - or are treasonous agents of the West. It's easy for any western intelligence agency to gather together a few troubled retards in the street and manipulate their actions to their benefit. And the terms (code words) that are used by these foreign interest to manipulate the ignorant sheeple are: The current leaders are corrupt (corruption is ubiquitous); the nation desperately needs democracy/freedom (democracy/freedom does not exits anywhere on earth); the nation will have a better economic situation, a lot of employment and peace if you elect presidential candidate X (a lie, for it never works out that way).
                Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

It's easy for any western intelligence agency to gather together a few troubled retards in the street and manipulate their actions to their benefit. And the terms (code words) that are used by these foreign interest to manipulate the ignorant sheeple are: The current leaders are corrupt (corruption is ubiquitous); the nation desperately needs democracy/freedom (democracy/freedom does not exits anywhere on earth); the nation will have a better economic situation, a lot of employment and peace if you elect presidential candidate X (a lie, for it never works out that way).
                  So true, so true, apprently the Turks buying off American votes is not considered a threat to "democracy", bullxxxx, this is a more sophisticated way of corrupting the polical ladder, Americans just pretend it does not exist.
                  Last edited by Virgil; 11-29-2007, 03:01 PM.

Comment

This is where I am going to stop debating this issue with you. We have made our stance public. Based on your none-sense you have proven to me you are irrational, illogical and mentally ill. And like it or not Sarkisian will be the next president of the Armenian Republic and a few years from now you will look back at this thread and feel like a hapless little mouse.
                    Its interesting how when one comes to a dead end, all they do is resort to personal insults, which is all you've been doing thus far. for someone supposedly educated, you are sure of a backward arab mentality. You're pretty tough beind a computer monitor. but If you'd like to meet me in person and say that to my face, name the time and the place. But knowing you, you'd probably PUUS-SSYYYY out like the coward that you are, just like you PU--USSIED out of meeting Adolph Kevorkian.

Speaking of "mental illness", you should to step out and get some fresh air once in a while. You're on that thing 24/7, haven't you got a life besides cyber space? i know, why don't you go f$$K your wife?

you are irrational and illogical in comparing armenian army and US army. the US is not located in a region where it has to worry about its very existance. A messup in faraway iraq by us military is not going to affect the US mainland one way or the other. However, a political crisis in Yerevan, such as the october 27 events, could result in a suprise attack on armenia by both azerbaijan and turkey that could prove catastrophic.

Its interesting that someone who steals my political forecasts and uses my analyses has the nerve to accuse me of irrationality.
                    Last edited by Artsakh; 11-29-2007, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Artsahk, you are being stubborn. You want LTP to win to overthrow Bobby, but by doing so you are putting a more dangerous person in the seat of power, just the idea of LTP running for president again is a slap in the face of the Armenian people, he needs to hang and be dragged in the streets.
                      Last edited by Virgil; 12-01-2007, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X