Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Dashnaktsutyun - Armenian Revolutionary Federation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dashnaktsutyun - Armenian Revolutionary Federation

Originally posted by Yedtarts View Post
    Sure when he heard that turks were loosing in sardarapat he attacked them in Kara-Kilise. That is accurate

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      Yeh he wasnt alturistic, he only fought and put his life on the line hundreds of times for money and recording contracts and movie deals....If we had hundreds of Andraniks we would own turckey today. I wonder do you ever think before you type stuff or does it just pour out as your fingers hit the keys? Thanks so much for acknowledging that he "was a brave fidain" now we can truely honor him p. I am gona go play with my 5 yearold he is more intellectualy stimulating then you.
      There are much more strong personal interests than the money in this world...
      look haykakan you have not slightest idea of what you are talking about , you are just talking to talk. Have you ever heard of demagogy? Look at your post. There is not a word of information or thought. It is empty. as most of your posts. You need some intellectual stimulation indid, maybe your 5year old can provide it to you

Comment

• Re: Armenian Revolutionary Federation (Dashnagsootyoon)

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
        Who said that? Where did you get that xxxx from?

Give me one example.
        Andranik was just an uneducated son of a carpenter who was not able to grasp Dashnak Intelectuals... And yes he was some where else when Dashnaks were defending Armenia (or what rest of it) from turks in Sardarapat...

????

It seems your information comes from a turkish schoolboock...

Conclusion... you are just another turk maymun!
        No im not im an Armenian like you. your a disgusting Armenian to think someone whose not a Dashnak, is not Armenian. this is EXACTLY why people must hate you. so if im not dashnak im not armenian? get over yourself.

maybe you should read history. he was fighitng WITH dashnaks with turks. even dashnaks admit that. read a book, yeah?

Comment

I didnt know that Vazgen I, Hovhanes Bagramyan and even Anastas Mikoyan were Dashnaks
          Your eye sight can’t see beyond your nose tip?

Comment

Nah.... Andranik was havin khorovats with Hovhanes Tumanyan in Lori exatly in that time when Dashnaks were fighting in Sardarapat
            you obviousley know NOTHING about Armenian History, nor have you any brains. you seriousley think Adranik didnt fight? YOUR DASHNAK PARTY PRAISES HIM BECAUSE HE FOUGHT ALONG SIDE WITH DASHNAKS!

are you a turk? i really doubt your Armenian. or if you are, no offense, your one who knows nothing about our history. go speak to your dashnak leaders. its an established FACT that Adranik fought with Dashanks.

oh btw ever heard the song by Karnig Sarkissian? "Kach Andranik kez ghoorban, toon hes bahaban hayastan" yeah the singer is a Dashnak and this is a very popular Dashnak song.

your just an idiot like i dont know what else to say to someone whose so ignorant and oblivious to life.

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveArmenia View Post
              No im not im an Armenian like you. your a disgusting Armenian to think someone whose not a Dashnak, is not Armenian. this is EXACTLY why people must hate you. so if im not dashnak im not armenian? get over yourself.

maybe you should read history. he was fighitng WITH dashnaks with turks. even dashnaks admit that. read a book, yeah?
              Moron, i didn’t say who is not dashnak is not armenian. Do not put words in my mouth.
              But I say that who hates Dashnaks are not Armenian for sure.
              That why i am sure you are a turk maymon.... or at least you behave like one...

Comment

Originally posted by Yedtarts View Post
                Your eye sight can’t see beyond your nose tip?
                Originally Posted by Yedtarts View Post
                I don't know what kind of Dashnak you are, but the ones I know all respect and honor him.

Originally Posted by Mukuch View Post
                I didnt know that Vazgen I, Hovhanes Bagramyan and even Anastas Mikoyan were Dashnaks

You didnt mention any dashnak. just that.

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveArmenia View Post
                  you obviousley know NOTHING about Armenian History, nor have you any brains. you seriousley think Adranik didnt fight? YOUR DASHNAK PARTY PRAISES HIM BECAUSE HE FOUGHT ALONG SIDE WITH DASHNAKS!

are you a turk? i really doubt your Armenian. or if you are, no offense, your one who knows nothing about our history. go speak to your dashnak leaders. its an established FACT that Adranik fought with Dashanks.

oh btw ever heard the song by Karnig Sarkissian? "Kach Andranik kez ghoorban, toon hes bahaban hayastan" yeah the singer is a Dashnak and this is a very popular Dashnak song.

your just an idiot like i dont know what else to say to someone whose so ignorant and oblivious to life.
                  Moron I didnt say Andranik didnt fight. He fought and fought well many times. BUT!!!! maybe YOU can tell me wher Andranik was during Sardarapat batle?
                  It seems no one knows.....

Yah songs are important historical sourse.... as well as legends
                  Last edited by Mukuch; 09-30-2009, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Moron, i didn’t say who is not dashnak is not armenian. Do not put words in my mouth.
                    But I say that who hates Dashnaks are not Armenian for sure.
                    That why i am sure you are a turk maymon.... or at least you behave like one...
                    nope im not a turk thanks. lol its so funny how you used a turkish word, maymon. use your head dumbass

Comment

Moron I didnt say Andranik didnt fight. He fought and fought well many times. BUT!!!! maybe YOU can tell me wher Andranik was during Sardarapat batle?
                      It seems no one knows.....

Yah songs are important historical sourse.... as well as legends
                      He was fighting somewhere else. why would he run away from this fight when he fought hundreds of other dangerous fights?

maybe you can give us some of your infinite wisdom and prove to us how he WASNT there?

Comment

Working...
                      X