Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Karina Pasian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Karina Pasian

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
    Read further back and you will see he said exactly that those were his views-i didnt make them up. Its not name calling because there is a solid basis. This is not the only thread his veiws were expressed in either.
    I'm afraid I can't find anywhere in this thread where he expressed any racism. All throughout you have simply called him a racist without basis. Why dont you quote exactly what in this thread made gave you your basis, otherwise you are just making up bs

Comment

The back and forth between him and i started in the thread by CRDA the one dealing with the experiences of blacks and armenians. He clearly expressed the racist ideology he believes in, it was so offencive in fact that the mods felt the need to erase much of that dialogue. Mukuch was another racist bigget whose posts have been edited or completely erased. I cannot show you the racist part because mods have removed it. You can ask him yourself if you like- i dought he would deny being racist. Generaly speaking i love my fellow armenians regardless of where they come from but if your wrong-racist-sexist... i will let you know about it.
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by levon View Post
        I'm afraid I can't find anywhere in this thread where he expressed any racism. All throughout you have simply called him a racist without basis. Why dont you quote exactly what in this thread made gave you your basis, otherwise you are just making up bs

Bro, other than the Protocol issue, the character you are debating has nothing to offer. One track neo liberal mindset is what you'll get.

It's also funny that he claims the mods were offended by what I had written, when it fact the reason some of the posts, by him and myself, were removed was because it had gone off topic and become a flame war.
        For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
        to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
          Bro, other than the Protocol issue, the character you are debating has nothing to offer. One track neo liberal mindset is what you'll get.

It's also funny that he claims the mods were offended by what I had written, when it fact the reason some of the posts, by him and myself, were removed was because it had gone off topic and become a flame war.
          You're right bro. I stopped responding, as he made it very clear that he argues without facts, and never seems to be able to support his assertions with concrete evidence.

Comment

Thats funny, we got the sexist patting the racist on the back. Were just missing the guy who beats up his family and it will be the three stooges reunited. Niether of you won a single argument against me but you accuse me of arguing without facts when this is the first time i couldnt produce them since it was all erased. Instead of dzer esh kshel maybe you should just try to be more accepting of others and then someone like Karina might have a real chance at connecting with her Armenianness.
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Niether of you won a single argument against me but you accuse me of arguing without facts when this is the first time i couldnt produce them since it was all erased.
              You just enjoy making an a$$ of yourself, don't you? Here is a quote by you
              Read further back and you will see he said exactly that those were his views-i didnt make them up. Its not name calling because there is a solid basis. This is not the only thread his veiws were expressed in either.

In response, I wrote
              I'm afraid I can't find anywhere in this thread where he expressed any racism.

To which you responded
              The back and forth between him and i started in the thread by CRDA the one dealing with the experiences of blacks and armenians. He clearly expressed the racist ideology he believes in

Case in point??? You said his views were expressed in this thread, then, when you realized there was nothing in this thread, quickly switched to claiming his views were in another thread.

What's the verdict? You are full of BS. You claimed things that were clearly incorrect. That unbacked claim, I remind you was that "Read further back and you will see he said exactly that those were his views". This was an OBVIOUS baseless claim, yet you manage to convince yourself that's it's perfectly acceptable to claim [BS.

Thats funny, we got the sexist patting the racist on the back. Were just missing the guy who beats up his family and it will be the three stooges reunited.
              As I've said earlier, when your arguments don't suffice, you turn to name-calling, as you have so elegantly demonstrated in the above quote. This is what I claimed earlier, and it is what you denied, yet here you are, demonstrating it

Verdict?? Guilty of being full of BS/

Instead of dzer esh kshel maybe you should just try to be more accepting of others and then someone like Karina might have a real chance at connecting with her Armenianness.
              Being accepting of others as human beings, has nothing to do with being accepting of others as Armenians. If a person of Armenian heritage has no attachments to his/her language, culture, etc, then nobody should be more accepting of him/her. Had she been interested, she would have demonstrated that by now. On the contrary, I've met an African American with an Armenian last name, who had spent a considerable amount time trying to track down his heritage, even though he was only 1/16 Armenian (as he later found out).

Comment

I will just skip most of the bs you wrote here because thats all it is but i will say that people can make a connection with their cultural roots at different stages in their lives. Karina is a young woman who is probably undecided about many aspects of her life so why just write her off? Maybe if she has no interest today (which non of us know) she may have interest in her Armenian roots later. There is no reason to write off anyone due to their race, sex or whatever. Being accepting of others opens up many opportunities for people to connect and discover something interesting and fullfilling about ones past present and possible future. Luckily many people realize this fact and perhaps one day you will to.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

I will just skip most of the bs you wrote here because thats all it is
                  Another baseless assertion. Great job. I guess, that's all you had to say after I pretty much exposed you as a fake.

Karina is a young woman who is probably undecided about many aspects of her life so why just write her off?
                  Wrong, Karina is a young woman that sings in Turkish, but not Armenian. The only way that would be ok, is if she had no idea that she's Armenian at all, and has no idea what Armenia is, nor what is Armenia's history with Turkey. That's the only way, I would find it acceptable. But, in that case, there is no need to write her off, as she's done so herself.

Luckily many people realize this fact and perhaps one day you will to.
                  You keep repeating the same crap. Someday I'll realize, what? That being a liberal minded sissy is the way to go? No thanks, I'll stick with being a man, but you're welcome to cross the line between the sexes and resemble a woman with everything except your appearance (in other words, the way you argue, the way you accept no faults, the way you bring up baseless arguments, the way you use insults to get your way, etc is how a typical woman argues. Hell, maybe you're a woman pretending to be a man.)

Comment

Working...
                  X