Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ok not at all famous...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lamb Boy
    See if you can dig it up. There is a membership based group called G.A.N.G. created by ppl like Tommy Tallarico specifically for ppl in game audio. I think I remember seeing one or two Armenians in a few nice positions somewhere in that site.
    It was on Tech TV or G4 or whatever. He was responsible for some of the sound effects in games that were on the original Nintendo.

Comment

Originally posted by winoman
      I am (quite a bit) of a Jack of all trades - however one with some very unique and useful knowledge and capabilities that are valuable to some very highly (highest) placed folks in our government - that is about all I can say - however as part of this I am both a wargame designer and a movie producer (and believe it or not they go hand in hand for what I [frequently/most often] do...so how about that? Are you familiar with the movie "Wag the Dog" for instance? Many of my co-workers - who even have barely an inkling of all of the things I do - often claim that the movie was based on me...however I like to compare myself more to a character in a Tarentino film that was named after me...
      Ok Wino sounds like an enigma wrapped in a riddle trapped inside a Rubix cube ... all I can say is

Comment

Originally posted by Lamb Boy
        Ok Wino sounds like an enigma wrapped in a riddle trapped inside a Rubix cube ... all I can say is
        Yeah you couldn't even imagine......really...

Comment

I am (quite a bit) of a Jack of all trades - however one with some very unique and useful knowledge and capabilities that are valuable to some very highly (highest) placed folks in our government - that is about all I can say - however as part of this I am both a wargame designer and a movie producer (and believe it or not they go hand in hand for what I [frequently/most often] do...so how about that? Are you familiar with the movie "Wag the Dog" for instance? Many of my co-workers - who even have barely an inkling of all of the things I do - often claim that the movie was based on me...however I like to compare myself more to a character in a Tarentino film that was named after me...
          Remember when Colin Powell stood up before the UN and lied his ass off about Iraq. All the visible presentations, such as those boards with arrows pointing here and there, the design and manufacture of them would have been the task of people like the wino-creature. Wino doesn't actually make anything himself - he is a middle-man who receives his instructions from above and then gets others to do the creative stuff. If you had ever seen him trying to use a video camera you would laugh at his "movie producer" claim!
          Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Such a liar. We all know that is not what you do.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat
              Remember when Colin Powell stood up before the UN and lied his ass off about Iraq. All the visible presentations, such as those boards with arrows pointing here and there, the design and manufacture of them would have been the task of people like the wino-creature. Wino doesn't actually make anything himself - he is a middle-man who receives his instructions from above and then gets others to do the creative stuff. If you had ever seen him trying to use a video camera you would laugh at his "movie producer" claim!
              But hey, since it's the internet, I think you should back off and let people enjoy their dreams!
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                Such a liar. We all know that is not what you do.
                There is probably some truth in his words - it's hard to tell how much though. He is a bragger, but it is not possible to know how much are boasts and how much are inventions.
                Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat
                  There is probably some truth in his words - it's hard to tell how much though. He is a bragger, but it is not possible to know how much are boasts and how much are inventions.
                  That is why you just call it all as it is.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

yeah sure fine whatever (both of you) say - of course...

Comment

yeah sure fine whatever (both of you) say - of course...
                      Yes, whatever I say.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X