Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Just wondering, Thought I share and ask

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just wondering, Thought I share and ask

Originally posted by TXMENIAN View Post
    Excuse my Armenian reading. Will master it soon.
    You are an adult and you cannot read Armenian...no offense (because I was in the same boat), but this is the salient evidence as to what Armenian was trying to convey to you. That is, maintaining an Armenian identity in the diaspora is a dead end.

Comment

Originally posted by Siamanto View Post
      Can it why he seemed to have readily identified the true nature of some you???
      Or was it your hideous behavior and nonsensical ideas????
      I thought you were an intellectual...so what's up with the grammer?

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
        Siamanto,
        Your showing your lack of character again by cherry picking posts to suit your agenda
        ROFLMAO!
        So stating the fact is "cherry picking" and distorting the facts is a sign of character???
        What a clown!

(whatever that may be...oh yeah, nipping at Armenian's heels ):
        And I'm glad that you're always ready to lie, ridicule yourself and...just to nurse/protect him.

Here is Armenian's first reply to TX (the post that offended TX so much):
        This is offensive?
        Cowardly liar, that was when he was being a kiss-ass - his regular political BS, before he revealed his true feelings in the post below
        Originally posted by Armenian View Post
        Listen, stop the BS. You are born in one of the shit holes of the US. Many of the vilest things about the US is represented by Texas. And I believe it's occupied territory and should go back to Mexico. Well, it already is going back to Mexico

See Tex, I can be nasty to. Anyway, I am done with you. One thing I can't tolerate is ignorant individuals with massive egos and an attitude.

Adios gringo
        What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

I thought you were an intellectual...so what's up with the grammer?
          That is cute! Where do you kughatsis come from?
          Just curious, so grammatical details, typos - for instance, a missing "be," determines whether someone is an intellectual or not???
          In any case, for the record, I have never claimed to be an intellectual - neither the contrary- and I don't care; however, it seems that being an "intellectual" is important to some of you who chose to post news and press releases in the "Intellectual Forum."

You are probably confusing "intellectual skills/capabilities" and "an intellectual???" How cute!
          Last edited by Siamanto; 06-15-2008, 05:26 PM.
          What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Siamanto,

Lieing is not going to vindicate you. All anyone has to do is go to page 2 of this thread to read the exchange between Armenian and TX to see the truth for themselves.

Comment

Siamanto,

Lieing is not going to vindicate you. All anyone has to do is go to page 2 of this thread to read the exchange between Armenian and TX to see the truth for themselves.
              And, as they approach the bottom of the page, they will realize that you have blatantly lied, and are desperately trying to save face by continuing to distort facts; the initial post was nothing but his regular political BS with new members, before he revealed his true feelings, his ill temper.
              Unfortunately for you, make believes may work only when they are not too far from reality!
              Last edited by Siamanto; 06-15-2008, 06:32 PM.

Comment

That is cute! Where do you kughatsis come from?
                Besides an intellectual, I suppose you think of yourself as an aristocrat too

Just curious, so a missing "be???" - or another grammatical detail, a typo - determines whether someone is an intellectual or not???
                You and PepsiAddict should trade notes on how to murder the English language. Perhaps you can teach him the art of ending every sentence with "???" regardless if the sentence is a question or not.

In any case, for the record, I have never claimed to be an intellectual

Don't try to squirm your way out of being an as.shole. You try to prop yourself up as an "intellectual" in just about every post. It's actually quite creepy, the lengths you go to in order to let people that you're "smart".
                You're like a school child who always has his hand up to answer questions in class...the schoolchild that the teacher tries to avoid picking because she is an annoying ass-kisser.

You are probably confusing "intellectual skills/capabilities" and "an intellectual???" How cute!
                I'm confusing nothing...I beleive you to be many things...intellectual is not one of them, but queef is.
                Last edited by crusader1492; 06-15-2008, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Besides an intellectual, I suppose you think of yourself as an aristocrat too

You and PepsiAddict should trade notes on how to murder the English language. Perhaps you can teach him the art of ending every sentence with "???" regardless if the senence is a question or not.

Don't try to squirm your way out of being an as.shole. You try to prop yourself up as an "intellectual" in just about every post. It's actually quite creepy, the lengths you go to in order to let people that you're "smart".
                  You're like a school child who always has his hand up to answer questions in class...the schoolchild that the teacher tries to avoid picking.

I'm confusing nothing...I beleive you to be many things...intellectual is not one of them, but queef is.
                  It seems that you have finally realized that you have ridiculed yourself with blatant lies, lack the courage to admit it, so are desperately trying to change the discussion - i.e. kill it by focusing on irrelevant details and being your vulgar self? How sad!
                  Last edited by Siamanto; 06-15-2008, 05:47 PM.

Comment

It seems that you have finally realized that you have ridiculed yourself with blatant lies, lack the courage to admit it, so are desperately trying to change the discussion - i.e. kill it by focusing on irrelevant details and being your vulgar self? How sad!
                    No, I'm not changing the subject. Like I said, all one has to do is go to page 2 of this thread. There is nothing to more to say on the matter except to highlight the fact that your version of TX and Armenian's exchange is completely biased due to your hatred of Armenian.

Your hatred maked you see things that are not there...now THAT is sad!
                    Last edited by crusader1492; 06-15-2008, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Բոլոր Հայ ենք:

Comment

Working...
                      X