Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

"Capitalism is Failing" Gorbechev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Capitalism is Failing" Gorbechev

^You will be taken over by China then...every nation in this world has an equal or a nation more powerful. I guess if the US corporations don't buy Canada out China will. It's called globalization, they used to call it imperialism but they renamed it globalization to make it sound better.

Comment

I hear you on your negative views of America. Bush started this program in 2004. If it happens, God help you Canadians. This country is a gonner.

Comment

A Darwinian Process has occured

Originally posted by Ideology View Post
        I hear you on your negative views of America. Bush started this program in 2004. If it happens, God help you Canadians. This country is a gonner.
        I am glad you understand. Thank You.

What country are you referring to that's a "gonner"? Yeah it looks like my country will soon be blasted back to stupefaction under the misguided and colonist policies of the Americans. We have already been colonized by the British and the French on the Eastern side (Quebec), lucky we were not raped and pillaged for hundreds of years like the third world were during their heinous and of course their savage times with the Colonial Powers. Otherwise we would be an extremely poor country today.

I just implore that Canada is no longer affected by the US financial collapse, it is dragging us down. Its absolutely vile what its doing to our social society, our politicians are squabbling and bickering among what to do next with their policies. Its not looking good in Canada at the moment.

Comment

Turkey has called back his ambassador to Canada because he had
          spoken about the armenian genocide.
          May be you think it's a bad news for Canada, but let me congratulate your ambassador.

Comment

A Step Forward for Canada.

Originally posted by Kiffer View Post
            Turkey has called back his ambassador to Canada because he had
            spoken about the armenian genocide.
            May be you think it's a bad news for Canada, but let me congratulate your ambassador.
            Good I think its great that my country has recognized the mass genocide of millions of innocent Armenians and there families. No I do no think its bad news for Canada in fact quite a few Canadians stand by the Armenian notion.

This is good news that, that one of our Ambassadors has finally made his stand on all this and said what he has to say in support of Armenia in the most honest way possible whilst abiding by Canadian Value. Many EU States would agree on the Ambassador's sentiment regarding the Armenian genocide the French in particular.

Turkey does not have a right to expel a Canadian Ambassador based on his free and honest moral views. I see that as a failing in Turkey's so called Democracy and above of Turkey's other arrears that is damaging the image of Turkey especially towards its Wealthy and Western Neighbor - the EU. I frankly fail to foresee Turkey inching towards the eventual Membership of the EU as the failure to recognize the Armenian genocide is just one issue a top of all the rest.

Thank You Kiffer for your accolade towards my countries Ambassador. Yes Armenia deserves that recognition well and truly its been far to late in the course of history the recognition of the Armenian genocide should have been taken note of ages ago.

I just hope the US will follow our blueprint.

Comment

Working...
            X