Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black W

Ignorence menifests itself rather quickly. The ones being obviously racist here will be the first ones to cry foul when the same thing is said to a Armenian living in another country. This double standard is typical and it is no surprise muk is once again leading the charge for the cause of ignorence and racism. I am happy to see blacks in Armenia, the fact that they are there means that Armenia is providing oppertunity which is attracting foreighners to come and this should be incouraged not discouraged. Welcoming foreighners is a big part of how nations grow but i am sure that's beyond the comprehension of some posters here who can only comprehend this world in black or white terms.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Re: Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black W

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
      I'm not full-Armenian and neither is my wife.
      Frankly Joseph for the knowledge and the intelligence that you possess doubled with the pro-Armenianism that you have demonstrated in here; whether you are full or half-Armenian, you are certainly a credit to Armenians and I am sure your lovely wife as well. I never meant to offend you nor people like yourselves and I apologize.

I do not dislike blacks nor Arabs; however you are right that in the Diaspora most of us were brought up and we indeed fight within ourselves not to assymilate, because obviously we were annihilated and our population numbers went way down. Otherwise in Armenia it shouldn't matter much because the country speaks for itself - it is in an Armenian land and the land does not make the people to be assymilated much as everyone speaks and breaths Armenian. Nevertheless, I would still like to see more Armenians marrying their own kind in Armenia as well.
      Last edited by Anoush; 09-09-2009, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan
        For those who defend muk and his types take a good look at what he really is. Do you really want these guys runing our country? Hell what we got in Armenia now is way better then this. I am neither a racist nor am i a hypocrit but muk you are a racist and racists by definition are hypocrits. I wish ignorent people like this had a better education during childhood or grew up in a diverse society but it is what it is and we are stuck with a bunch of mukuchs. Don't let people like him destroy the future for Armenia and armenians, just be better then muk.
        You know what will destroy Armenian and Armenians. It is they marry blacks. You think all these half black half armenian bastards keep their Armenian identity, you think they help Armenia. Nor would anyone accept them as Armenians, they go to Armenia they will be chased out of the country, because people know it is dangerous with these people around our women.

Armenian genes are corrupted with African genes mixed. And please people stop being so sensitive you are not running for president. Armenians are a small race and if they marry all out side of armenians our race will go down the drain. Because, a half black, half armenian person will be more prideful in blacks because they are more and armenians are less, and it is unfortunately small, poor country, armenia. Thank God, there is only a few cases of this, but this must be prevented from going on again.
        Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan
          Unfortunately i think you are right. There is appearently nothing vile enough or racist or insulting or ....... you can say in this forum to get you banned. This speaks volumes about our moderators and completely destroys the integrity of the forum. You consistantly break the forum rules over and over again yet here you are doing it yet again. Congradulations muckuch you have managed to drag down this forum to your level. The moderators are terrible, they simply do not do their job, like how many other examples of personal insults, racist remarks, profanity..... do you need?
          You've been corrected.
          Last edited by jgk3; 09-08-2009, 07:47 PM.

Comment

While I agree that it is within a person's right to marry who they want (racially), especially in this modern world we live in, I must say that when an English, French or Italian person marry outside their race, they have a population figure of over 100 million of their own respective races to make up for their individual racial exogamy.

Armenians on the other hand, have 6-9 million to back them up, of which only a portion care about perpetuating their culture or having an interest in the survival of our state. We recently survived a genocide, and unlike in the aftermath of other largescale massacres we've incured at the hands of Persians and Greeks, we haven't successfully boosted up our population size to compensate for our losses. We've lost Western Armenia. Frankly, we're not in shape.

So. While I accept a half Armenian as a fellow bearer of my culture and accept him/her as an Armenian (regardless of race), I still feel uneasy about setting a precedent for racial exogamy of a significantly large scale and agree that there is an ideal for us to abide by: to marry other Armenians.
            Last edited by jgk3; 09-08-2009, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3 View Post
              While I agree that it is within a person's right to marry who they want (racially), especially in this modern world we live in, I must say that when an English, French or Italian person marry outside their race, they have a population figure of over 100 million of their own respective races to make up for their individual racial exogamy.

Armenians on the other hand, have 6-9 million to back them up, of which only a portion care about perpetuating their culture or having an interest in the survival of our state. We recently survived a genocide, and unlike in the aftermath of other largescale massacres we've incured at the hands of Persians and Greeks, we haven't successfully boosted up our population size to compensate for our losses. We've lost Western Armenia. Frankly, we're not in shape.

So. While I accept a half Armenian as a fellow bearer of my culture and accept him/her as an Armenian (regardless of race), I still feel uneasy about setting a precedent for racial exogamy of a significantly large scale and agree that there is an ideal for us to abide by: to marry other Armenians.
              Thank you jgk, I fully agree and you have worded here very well! I pretty much wished the same when I have mentioned above in my innitial post for marrying our own kind. After all, if we didn't lose pretty much all of Western Armenia, we would have been 44 Million instead of 8-9 Million around the world. Not counting the massacres that have incurred throughout the centuries before 1915.
              Last edited by Anoush; 09-09-2009, 12:45 AM.

Comment

I think you guys are missing a important point here. These people in the example live in Armenia! They are adding to her population, economy, diversity, strength... which is exactly what Armenia needs. Being closed minded will drive away all immigrants and you already know the emigration situation so do the math. Anoush you seem like a nice girl whose heart is in the right place (unlike mukuch) but you have to stop living in the past and see the world for what it really is. Armenias population lacks diversity and this holds back our society, accepting others will make us a stronger and better country. Marrying a fellow armenian has more merit if you are living in a foreign country but it looses it's argument when it comes to inside Armenia because as long as they live in Armenia chances are they will eventually assimilate.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                  I think you guys are missing a important point here. These people in the example live in Armenia! They are adding to her population, economy, diversity, strength... which is exactly what Armenia needs. Being closed minded will drive away all immigrants and you already know the emigration situation so do the math. Anoush you seem like a nice girl whose heart is in the right place (unlike mukuch) but you have to stop living in the past and see the world for what it really is. Armenias population lacks diversity and this holds back our society, accepting others will make us a stronger and better country. Marrying a fellow armenian has more merit if you are living in a foreign country but it looses it's argument when it comes to inside Armenia because as long as they live in Armenia chances are they will eventually assimilate.
                  Assimilate? The only assimilation I see is pop culture and MTV culture assimilating into the minds of present generations. The last thing a small nation like Armenia needs is ghetto mentality. Armenia doesn't need immigration, they need the government to promote growth within
                  its own people.
                  "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
                    Assimilate? The only assimilation I see is pop culture and MTV culture assimilating into the minds of present generations. The last thing a small nation like Armenia needs is ghetto mentality. Armenia doesn't need immigration, they need the government to promote growth within
                    its own people.
                    I disagree. Immigration is a great sighn of economic and social prosperity and any country which intends to grow needs it. Not all blacks are from the ghetto and i personaly know many educated and smart black people. I like seeing diversity in hayastan and the country badly needs it.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                      I disagree. Immigration is a great sighn of economic and social prosperity and any country which intends to grow needs it. Not all blacks are from the ghetto and i personaly know many educated and smart black people. I like seeing diversity in hayastan and the country badly needs it.
                      You are a very distinct minority then, I won’t sell the future of our people/nation for money (economy)
                      Armenians that likes "diversity" can stay in west, which is the perfect blender/mixer of people, and come just for visits to Armenia if they like.
                      Last edited by Yedtarts; 09-09-2009, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X