Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Azerbaijani irredentist dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Azerbaijani irredentist dreams

actually azerbaijan(it was a very big state of iran which some of it still remains in iran eastern azerbaijan and western azerbaijan provinces) get seprated from iran by russia but then the state become indepeandant from russia and become what it is now
    some azeri claim that these lands belong to them casue they lived in these lands in B.C
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    even turks and azeries in iran hate azerbaijan casue they only know how to get drunk sing and dance :P
    they dont know anything about war or mountains
    we won nagorno-karabakh becasue of our art of war and using mountains as advantage
    Last edited by Parskahay; 11-03-2009, 10:44 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Here is a more accurate map of the Islamic Empire clearly showing Armenia as a part of it, and not "Azerbaijan". In other words, your own religion doesn't recognize the justifications for your bogus sovereignty.

Last edited by Davo88; 11-04-2009, 12:03 AM.

Comment

In history, Armenia had royalty. Kurds had tribal leaders. Azeris...they've always been pawns of Russians and Persians. Nothing else. Nothing more. nothing.
        kurtçul kangal

Comment

Originally posted by ashot24 View Post
          As I've said before...why are you not xxxxing up with Georgia then? I would like to see your president claiming lands out of Georgia and see how they respond.
          I don't know if your that ignorant, but Azeris are the largest minority and second largest ethnic group in Georgia.

Well, first Armenia then Georgia. Its not like we are done with Georgia.

Comment

Originally posted by Karapapak View Post
            I don't know if your that ignorant, but Azeris are the largest minority and second largest ethnic group in Georgia.

Well, first Armenia then Georgia. Its not like we are done with Georgia.
            I know you are, where I live, Colombians are the second largest ethnic groups living, they number more than the actual Ecuadorian people living in that province...and historically, Colombians have lived there along with us for many time...However, does that make that lands theirs? Do they have the right to say "Sice a lot of Colombians have lived, live and will live there, we claim our territorial integrity over those lands"...does that make any sense to you? Of course if we go in a war for those lands and they win, in which case they do have the right...because since ancient times the part of the fight that losts usually has to give up something.

And I never questioned Azerbaijanis living in Georgia, that wasn't even what I was talking about...if you are so offended and desperated why do you just claim territories over Armenia and Georgia? If you have the courage to always speak trash about Armenia, even in international meetings, claim lands over OUR historical lands, even when you know that's not true, and trying to make Azerbaijan like a country whose all people hate Armenia, remember eurovision?...No, no this has nothing to do with Azerbaijan claiming for justice, this has nothing to do with you feeling like the victims out of this whole thing, this has nothing to do with you even caring about Karabakh lands or your own people... the only reason why you won't recognize NKR's idependence and stop making Anti-Armenianism a state policy, or even let go the subject is because of pride, and not even because of the pride of your nation, it's because the pride you feel over not letting the enemy succeed and digging digs, wholes and trenches in their way in order to see him fail...just as a cheater do.

Comment

How can you compare that? Azerbaijan is not like thousound of miles away from Georgia, it shares hundred KMs of common border. And we are talking about a regional majority and region wich have been part of Azerbaijan and Turkic dynasties for hundred of years.

I don't know what your talking about, but the world recognizes Karabakh as part of Azerbaijan and that will remain like that. Actually, we have also rights to restore the 1920 borders. Zengezur will be ours again, be sure about that. Nakhchivan will be united with rest of Azerbaijan.

Comment

Because it is comparable. We share border all along the country with Colombia, all the northern border is that country. We are neighbors, as well as you with Armenia and Georgia.
                And I found a mistake in your quote, it should be saying "a regional majority and region wich have been part of Persian and Turkic dynasties for hundred of years". Now, that's historically correct.

Yeah the world is stupid, very stupid. And what the xxxx is the world recognizes Karabakh as Azerbaijani, if they look closer in the map they will find there's something else in there, that in no way can be hidden. The fact no country recognizes Karabakh as independent does not have anything on the fact that nation exists, the only means in which a country exists is when its people recognize themselves as citizens of that country, and people inside the NKR are proud to be called citizens of NKR.

There's no need to pass over our territory, Nakhchivan is united with the rest of Azerbaijan you know?, And tell me, where do you have those rights to restores what borders? No man, you are obviously very wrong. Where does it say so? Tell me. History does not overwrite itself because of a country's poort intent with made-up, fictional maps. And historically, Nakhchivan lands are Armenian but in your deseparate intent to lie to the world you just had to destroy all the cultural and human patrimony on the cementery on Julfa, don't you?

You are just confirming what I just said, you do all this because of chauvinist pride, and a well put up dosis of mind control from your government.
                Last edited by ashot24; 11-04-2009, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Borders are nonsense! Nothing but war-wager!

When you kill someone on the same side of the border, you are called "murderer", but when you kill someone on the opposite side of the border, you are called "hero". What a nonsense! Murder is murder, no border can make it holy!

You can't put any border between peoples of the world. One day they will be torn down!

Comment

Yeah borders are nonsense, but they are not going to be torn down, at least not in this world. The day the human stops killing, stops making war, stops fighting...I am so sad and sorry to say this, but that day he will stop being human.

I agree with you, murder can't be accepted in any place, at any time and under any conditions. But it's human nature, sometimes I think human is no less animal than a lion or a shark, even they are more advanced than us. Lions, sharks, etc. kill because they have to survive, but we kill because of money, because of pride, because of chauvinism, because of everything but a reasonable reason.

The only ones who build borders on us are ourselves, it has been since the very ancient times, since the very start of humans in this world. Such an ancient invention as borders cannot be torn down, there is always gonna be someone's interests dealing with people not getting together. It is sad and shameful, but it is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Karapapak View Post
                      .... Zengezur will be ours again, be sure about that. Nakhchivan will be united with rest of Azerbaijan.
                      You try that sunshine.............you will loose a lot more this time.

Oh boy here we go again, empty threats from sour losers. Just like your sorry azz leader talking the talk but scared to walk the walk.
                      All foam.........no beer.
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X