Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Current Condition of Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Current Condition of Armenia

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
    [B][I]You should kiss the feet of the Russians for protecting our borders with Turkey.
    Why feet? kiss theyr ARSS or even better: kiss theyr D*I*C*K !!!
    Thats what you do the best )))

Comment

I am really indignated by the slave (slavish) attitude of many members on this forum. I shell remind that this is an Armenian Forum and I call attention of moderators for any kind of pro-russian, pro-iranian and even pro-western propaganda on this site. If actions will not be taken I reserve the right of better judgment to my self and freedom of action.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
        I am really indignated by the slave (slavish) attitude of many members on this forum. I shell remind that this is an Armenian Forum and I call attention of moderators for any kind of pro-russian, pro-iranian and even pro-western propaganda on this site. If actions will not be taken I reserve the right of better judgment to my self and freedom of action.
        hahahhaha you've posted a lot of retard things on this forum but this one is the best one. Who the xxxx do you think that you are? Can you please tell me, what or who gives you the right to tell what should be on this forum?

And it also seems you are back with your anti-Russian BS, you said that Tigranakert doesn't know you, but I know you well enough and remember you very well from back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
          hahahhaha you've posted a lot of retard things on this forum but this one is the best one. Who the xxxx do you think that you are? Can you please tell me, what or who gives you the right to tell what should be on this forum?

And it also seems you are back with your anti-Russian BS, you said that Tigranakert doesn't know you, but I know you well enough and remember you very well from back in the day.
          One more... where they come from I wonder?

Who am I _ I am the one who dos not kiss ass the way you do. You know what gives me this rights?: I am armenian and my parents were armenian and parents of them...

What you are I do not know but I can assume that just resently you have learned about being Armenian and I bet you spell armenian with mistakes if you even know how to writ and you would be just another bakvetsi if azeriis do not decide to "clean" theyr neighborhoods from armenians... that is probably the fierst time your parents learned that they are armenans.... the same is true for tigranaks and others.... your father was an oficer in soviet army serving bolsheviks and your mother hardly know how to read..
          Now you think you know me?

Comment

One more... where they come from I wonder?

Who am I _ I am the one who dos not kiss ass the way you do. You know what gives me this rights?: I am armenian and my parents were armenian and parents of them...

What you are I do not know but I can assume that just resently you have learned about being Armenian and I bet you spell armenian with mistakes if you even know how to writ and you would be just another bakvetsi if azeriis do not decide to "clean" theyr neighborhoods from armenians... that is probably the fierst time your parents learned that they are armenans.... the same is true for tigranaks and others.... your father was an oficer in soviet army serving bolsheviks and your mother hardly know how to read..
            Now you think you know me?
            You know your little absence from the forum has given you new abilities it seems, you really have improved the way you amuse me. So it seems your absence has brought many positive things with it, Mgo.
            Yeah to bad that my family has been living for more than 5 generations in Leninaka and before that in Kars and from the way you portray yourself it seems that you are an esh Erevnci.
            You keep talking about how majority of the ordinary don't like Armenians or don't even know the difference between the Armenians or any of the other ethnicities in the Caucasus but how come every and I mean every single Russian I meet from Amsterdam to Berlin to Moscow to Brussels when they hear that I'm Armenian are turning in to the most friendly people ever and telling how they know Armenians back in Russians or where ever they live, some of their friends are Armenians or they go to a bar that is owned by an Armenian. You tell us you've been there at the end of the 80 and begging of the 90's right? I can tell you for a fact that every one above 20 would know Armenians from their days in the armed forces where Armenians where the ones calling all the shots who does the chores or who gets beaten up.

Comment

Too bad that you meet russians from Berlin to Amsterdam..... You should try from Kostroma to Vladivostok what was in soviet time it was in soviet time... russians were suppresed by system and Armenians used it very well... I am "glad" that you are from Lenakan that says a lot ... this were the people who were abusing gakhtakans (refugies) from western Armenia not knowing what Genocide is... no I am not "esh Yerevantsi" mor "tsur Mshetsi" Any ways you spell armenian with mistakes

Comment

Too bad that you meet russians from Berlin to Amsterdam..... You should try from Kostroma to Vladivostok what was in soviet time it was in soviet time... russians were suppresed by system and Armenians used it very well... I am "glad" that you are from Lenakan that says a lot ... this were the people who were abusing gakhtakans (refugies) from western Armenia not knowing what Genocide is... no I am not "esh Yerevantsi" mor "tsur Mshetsi" Any ways you spell armenian with mistakes
                Met more than enough of those too, I've met also diplomats and their families and know what the elite as well what the underbelly of their society thinks of us, don't you worry. It's so easy to tarnish the memories of dead Armenians that aren't here to defend themselves. So I call BS and tell you to present sources right here and now.
                PS:I'm from Turki majla, filled with people that were from Kars and other people that survived the genocide.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
                  Turks will never attack us. This says enough about you. I rest my case, you are one hopeless soul. Why did I even bother to discuss with you? Waste of my precious time.

You should kiss the feet of the Russians for protecting our borders with Turkey.

He is a troll like I said, he can't defend his positions, will make nonsensical claims and then throw lame insults at you. Just ignore him, he is likely to get another ban soon with the insults anyway.
                  For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                  to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                    The chances of Turkey attacking Armenia are very low compared to 1993. In fact stability is what Turkey needs, including big pressure from US. This doesn’t mean that events may not unfold in an unexpected way, and maybe such conditions would come up that the temptation would be sufficiently high and the general chain of events would lead to a decision of that kind, so we can’t say for 100% but today and especially since 2002 it seems very unreal.

Fact:

Neither Russia nor Turkey wants to damage the increasingly beneficial economic and strategic relationship over Nagorno-Karabakh, let alone an attack on Armenia. Peaceful transformation of the status quo is in the best interests of both. In fact Turkey’s influence on Baku on not attacking NKR is a major factor in preventing hostilities regardless of their military aid and support.

Also I think

An invasion and occupation of Armenia will threaten the Russian influence in the region which Russia will not be taking sitting down, with or without Armenia.

Iran is not the same weak country as it was at the signing of Turmanchay and they will have a say.

Such bullying actions against a small Nation without provocation will not be taken well in Europe, US, and Middle East and will be against Davutoglu’s foreign strategy. A new NK war is no justification for Turkish military involvement against Armenia proper. The new treaty between Turkey and Azerbaijan is not being ratified in Ankara.

Not much to profit from such pan Turkic (Neo Ottomanism. Pax-Ottoman) move when the rest of the Turkic states (Expect Azerbaijan) don’t really approve of the Turkish model (other than economics maybe) while again Russia and Iran would not want to loose regional power.

The West wants to establish energy corridors with very big investments which would require stability.

As far as the blockade and border closing neither the Turks or the Armenian businessmen want them closed. If it weren’t for massive lobbying from Baku during the protocols the borders would probably be open now (with other 2 preconditions in discussion). As I understand there are flights from Yerevan to Istanbul.

Do you see how much of what I outlined about a turkish attack is based on Russia being aligned with Armenia and having strong foothold in the Caucasus?

The turks are good strategists, they are making the best of the current world situation and trying new avenues of foreign policy. Neo-ottomanism is not solely based on hard power, but soft power, they have been making investments and culutral exchanges with the stan countries, and Balkan nations for some time. They have also fostered better relations with the Arab world, specifically Syria, and they are attempting to keep things cordial with Moscow and Tehran. However, turkey and Iran, as well as turkey and Russia, have been, are, and will remain geopolitical rivals.

The closed border enjoys large support among turks, over 60% do not want open borders with Armenia, and their kemalist party is against it as well. Closed borders are an act of war, simple as that.

Expect the unexpected!
                    Last edited by Armanen; 03-12-2011, 02:29 PM.
                    For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Met more than enough of those too, I've met also diplomats and their families and know what the elite as well what the underbelly of their society thinks of us, don't you worry. It's so easy to tarnish the memories of dead Armenians that aren't here to defend themselves. So I call BS and tell you to present sources right here and now. .
                      Again.. russian elite... russian elite is not even russian )) What source? Source of what? MORON.....

PS:I'm from Turki majla, filled with people that were from Kars and other people that survived the genocide.
                      Kars is eastern Armenia .. and never sow Genocide.
                      So wher are you from ? From Lenakan? From Kars? Or maybe from Baku as I guessed ?

Comment

Working...
                      X