Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Karabakh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if you folks new this.... but when we built that statue of "Mamig Babig" it was built to face towards Armenia so that it gives us all hope inside for having Kharabagh reunite with Armenia one day.

Just a small fact..... OK.... ill shutup now.

Comment

Originally posted by gaucho
      I don't have a problem with you.
      just a problem with some of your posts.
      that's the problem with some people here.
      they can't take criticism.
      just think of how boring this place would be if we all got along?
      it's constructive criticism. and as far as I'm concerned it's fair.
      so you're just gonna have to deal with it sometimes.
      again... I don't have anything against you personally. how could I. I don't know you!
      I can take criticism... but you were being out right mean and saying things like you hate Armenians like me and that I should even bother telling people I'm armenian cause I'm so stupid etc... all in that armenian surnam thread that no conveniently happens to have disapeared so I can't quote from it. The point is get off my back and stop pointing out what a horrible Armenian I am cause I made an honest mistake and screwed up a fact or two. Chill.
      "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

dun worry about guacho, learn to deal, she can be quite the annoying bytch. but the true guacho isnt so bad. am i right guacho?

Comment

they can't take criticism.
          Like you?

it's constructive criticism. and as far as I'm concerned it's fair.
          Your text is not legible. I propose you capitalize and compose full sentences, as opposed to sentence fragments. Correct punctuations and capitalization are also preferred. Otherwise, it seems like you have sausages for fingers as you type, and cannot properly extend them to the proper keys in order to capitalize, punctuate, etc.

And as a contribution to this thread. I really like that statue and during my formative years as an art student, I ended up doing a nice sketich in pencil of this site.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
            it seems like you have sausages for fingers as you type.
            Sausage fingers are finger-licking-good......ooooooh

Comment

Originally posted by !EEK
              Sausage fingers are finger-licking-good......ooooooh
              Indeed. They are also good for horrible typing.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Why all the anger?? WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY???

(And why did the Armenian last name thread get deleted? It was getting interesting!)

DAMN IT, WILL PEOPLE TELL ME WHY THREADS ARE BEING DELETED??

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants
                  Why all the anger?? WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY???

(And why did the Armenian last name thread get deleted? It was getting interesting!)

DAMN IT, WILL PEOPLE TELL ME WHY THREADS ARE BEING DELETED??
                  We are being censored by the governement. And soon brainwashed..again

Comment

yeah i think some people just delete threads for no reason whenever something gets interesting and there is any discussion. I hope you guys didnt ban hexing, i see no point in criticising them for coming to the forum especially when they are like him, not offensive nor aggresive but simply trying to learn. The only way to better the situation between turks and Armenians is through contact and understanding and if you guys could understand that this forum would be a lot more effective.

As four you Gaucho, first sorry for misspelling it, but for some reason every time i see it i read it as guacho and think of a mexican or some mexican food. haha. and i didnt call you a bytch, i said sometimes you "could be a bytch" meaning you act like one sometimes and are overly aggresive and offensive which felt was the case this time and a couple of times before.

I did say that it pisses me off but i didnt attack anyone personally because i dont feel its neccesarily their fault and calling them names just makes people defensive and doesnt get your point across, I for one dont care to listen to people and argue with them cooperatively when they undeservadly insult me.

Anyway mods, calm your nipples and do us all a favor and stop deleting threads for no reason.

Comment

aww
                      a couple of criticisms from me to you in other threads, and you're running around trying to find a mistake I've made...
                      capitalization??
                      full sentences?
                      have you NOT been foruming for 3 years?
                      sausages?
                      if you're sexually frustrated, just tell us... don't go around blaming me cuz the "a" in my "and" is not capitalized.
                      You should deliberately try to spell words incorrectly. It would improve your odds of randomly getting one right.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X