Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian and gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Siamanto
    Anonymouse,
    I'll have to disagree: that is at best a half-truth!
    I have a lesbian friend who uses unleaded fuel and I still think that she's wrong: she should be sleeping with me instead of her lesbian friend!

But, that may be true of bisexuals!
    HAHA!!!! you ARE a guy!

Comment

• Originally posted by LadySilver
      What about lesbians or bisexuals? Do you guys think they are "wrong" also or is that alright as some people say?
      is that your lover in the picture?...the pic and the comment appeared at the same time!??? just wondering

Comment

• No she's my best friend but she's bisexual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Che_Ka
          spiral: They don't know yet. lol They're actually dealing with a sibling of mine who just came out; they're having a difficult time, but much better than I anticipated that they'd react. I actually had no clue my sister was gay too -- a shocker to me! She never told me, I never told her. Although I think she knows about me. Ohh dear, it's a mess!!

I always thought being gay was part-genetic, part-environmental. But after I found out about my sister, I'm becoming a supporter of the gene theory.

Dude, that sounds totally like my friend's family.... All this time we were sure her bother was gay, he's always been feminine and stuff, and his best friend is this metrosexual (ex-model lol) gay guy, so yeah, he IS gay... and just recently his sister gave us the sock of a lifetime when she told us she's a lesbian I sorta feel bad for their parents, her brother isn't really out but she tried telling her mom about it and her mom went crazy and started crying... She made an appointment for HER MOM lol to see a psychologist!! So yeah, it's a mess... a big mess!! Her mom still tries to convince her that she likes boys cause she's always so happy when she's dating one lol... But seriously, I feel horrible for their parents. So I guess your family isn't the only Armenian family going through this, hehe!

Comment

• Originally posted by LadySilver
            What about lesbians or bisexuals? Do you guys think they are "wrong" also or is that alright as some people say?
            I was raised in a typical pentecostal christian home where we were to believe that being so is evil and wrong. However, now that I have grown and gained a concious and mind of my own, I see otherwise. I will not deny in my heart I disagree with it, yes, but I do not view people who are gay, lesbians, bisexuals as evil and should be waiped off the earths surface, no. My own sister is bisexual. People have the right to live as they choose, and everyone is aware of the concinquences as well as the high moments of how they choose to live their lives. If an individual is gay and proud, then so be it. No one has the right to tell others how they should live their lives.

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear about what you went through with your family or may have to go through in the future....Here is some comic relief for you suffering (and not to suffering) souls:

When I was a teenager, I did quite a bit of "soul searching". I asked myself once if I could be a lesbian (or bi), and didnt know how to be sure, so I asked everyone else that was close to me at the time - including my mother! lol (I was like 14)

I found out that people come out in like their 30s, and I thought...wow it must be hard to tell someitmes. hahahahaha

My friends laughed at me, and my mom just said, "You're not". I was like, "How can you be sure???" She said, "Cause if you were I would have noticed already."

Good to know your mom watches out for that when youre 14, isnt it? lol Armenian parents...

Comment

• Originally posted by hyebruin
                HAHA!!!! you ARE a guy!

No! I'm a heterosexual female! My lesbian friend sleeps exclusively with others lesbians. Apparently, she's ultra sensitive to the male odor that sticks to skin of heterosexual females. For some reason, she's obsessed with it!

PS. Didn't I already tell you that I am a male chauvinist?
                What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

• Catwoman: Amaaan! It's nice to know I'm not alone. Believe me, my concern for my parents is the sole reason I'm not out!

Armobarbi: I think that was partly directed toward me - so thanks! I try not to think about it. It's easier that way, eh? lol

Siamanto: Yes hima shpoter em. Ek es te arou? (omg i can't believe i just remembered those words...)

Comment

• Originally posted by Siamanto
                    No! I'm a heterosexual female! My lesbian friend sleeps exclusively with others lesbians. Apparently, she's ultra sensitive to the male odor that sticks to skin of heterosexual females. For some reason, she's obsessed with it!

PS. Didn't I already tell you that I am a male chauvinist?

at the risk of being redundant! you ARE a guy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Che_Ka
                      Siamanto: Yes hima shpoter em. Ek es te arou? (omg i can't believe i just remembered those words...)
                      Che_Ka,
                      Yes al shvaradz em! But, do I really have the choice? The choice has been already made for me!
                      I have to say "male;" otherwise, I'm afraid that hyebruin may castrate me!
                      What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X