Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian and gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armenian and gay?

what's wrong with gay guys??? they're the best friends a girl can have!! not the best boyfriends.... ....i just know i'm coming back as a coc k roach in another life

Originally posted by hyebruin
    what's wrong with gay guys??? they're the best friends a girl can have!! not the best boyfriends.... :
    They really are... I got two (one is still in the closet,lol ); however, when you're out with them it's fine as long as you're in a gay friendly environment, in more conservative places...ummm you wanna die!! haha

Harout, gotta admit, your friends got a wild imagination

Comment

Originally posted by CatWoman
      They really are... I got two (one is still in the closet,lol ); however, when you're out with them it's fine as long as you're in a gay friendly environment, in more conservative places...ummm you wanna die!! haha

Harout, gotta admit, your friends got a wild imagination
      yes, i was sort of friends with one...who was armenian and flamin!!! he was a nice guy, haha poor guy never actually did tell me though always using the 'they' pronoun to refer to his dates...yeah to be armenian and be gay is like living someone else's dream for your life, mainly your parents' and i've known those kind o' people too...sad really; if people were honest with themselves and those around them, life's problems can be faced with great strength...there is beauty in truth, no matter how ugly or painful the facts may be

Comment

Im sorry but they are absolutely disgusting, i cant stand being anywhere near them especially when they are so keen on showing their affection for each other, yes some of them are pretty good people personally but i just dont see how you can view the things they do as anything other than disgusting and repulsive.

Comment

I actually have a lot of gay friends oddly enough... in any case, I think they're great, and are always really good at giving relationship advice because they have the unique ability to look at everything from a male and female point of view. However being gay and beihng a man pretending to be a woman are two different things, and it's the latter that I have a problem with. If you're a man act like a man.
          "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

Originally posted by HyeJinx1984
            I actually have a lot of gay friends oddly enough... in any case, I think they're great, and are always really good at giving relationship advice because they have the unique ability to look at everything from a male and female point of view. However being gay and beihng a man pretending to be a woman are two different things, and it's the latter that I have a problem with. If you're a man act like a man.
            So... you have a lot of gay friends, a lot of Jewish friends, and a lot of female friends. DAAAAMN. You have A LOT of friends!!!
            The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Originally posted by ckBejug
              So... you have a lot of gay friends, a lot of Jewish friends, and a lot of female friends. DAAAAMN. You have A LOT of friends!!!
              Maybe all his friends are Lesbian Jews

Comment

Yup. if you combine them all you get Jessica, my gay jewish female friend.
                "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

I don't mind gay people.... but they should keep it discreet.

You're gay.... fine... just dont try and convince me it's an ok thing to be. I'll
                  accept you as a person up to a point, but don't impose the ideology.

I don't want to walk down the street and have my lil cousin looking at a gay parade going on by with men dancing around in their underwear and getting intimate with each other, and then have my cousin ask me "why men are touching each other in weird places?"

Comment

Originally posted by Genuine_Stud
                    I don't mind gay people.... but they should keep it discreet.
                    You're gay.... fine... just dont try and convince me it's an ok thing to be. I'll
                    accept you as a person up to a point, but don't impose the ideology.
                    Originally posted by TigranJamharian
                    Im sorry but they are absolutely disgusting, i cant stand being anywhere near them especially when they are so keen on showing their affection for each other, yes some of them are pretty good people personally but i just dont see how you can view the things they do as anything other than disgusting and repulsive.
                    What exactly is dicreet? I've never had anyone try to impose their ideology. They just want to be treated like everyone else. Is that imposing ideology? You don't have to agree with their lifestyles, but they can do what they want.
                    When heterosexual couples are all over each other in public, that isn't disgusting?
                    I don't have a problem with a gay couple out holding hands or sharing the occasional peck or kiss.
                    Last edited by Siggie; 12-08-2004, 08:42 AM.
                    [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
                    -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                    X