Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian and gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I beg to differ! There are many people who say being Gay comes natural, how does this come naturally to someone? IF it is Natural that would mean it is on the lines of something more like a genetic anomoly where the male is confused on which sex to breed with. Think about it, Biologically, all creatures have a drive to reproduce and thrive. This is not a true statement for homosexuals because it just does not FIT! Ever heard of Opposites attract? Well apparently the Gays havent. Is it Genetic? If it is, how come Greece and Italy dont have a 50%+++++ Homosexual population.

I understand that some boys out there feel that they are too weak to be men, there are boys who are afraid, boys who like to dress nicely, boys who prefer to play with something either than Guns and Tanks. That does not make you a homosexual.

The thing here is the media, they incourage homosexuals. Why? well, obviously, Homosexuals buy more clothing and spend more money on themselves rather than the average hetero male. It is all a business.

So, I really don't accept homosexuality as being natural, it is either a genetic mess up (which IMO is a big mistake), or mentally confused. If they want to phuck one another, let them do it in their homes, not on the street. Because Taboo is contagous.

Comment

neither do i- i agree with u hayq...

i dunno... i just dont even want to think about it- it disgusts me--

thinking of it from the evolutionary prespective-- human beings main purpose is to reproduce and survive.... as is any other animal's purpose- so whats the purpose of homosexuals? they do not reproduce---- evolutionary wise- they dont have a purpose- so i dont think its NATURAL...

Comment

There it is, it does not make sense Biologically.

Comment

I don't like gays and I especially don't like the gay parades where they flaunt their homosexuality. I'm glad that so far gay marriage has not be legalized in the majority of states. Bush did something right! It would cause even more gays to come out of the closet.

They should have just kept it in the closet as far as I'm concerned. It's a shame the U.S. isnt like Armenia in this issue. My parents tell me they didnt even know homosexuals existed back when they resided in Armenia.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayq
            There it is, it does not make sense Biologically.
            I wish people wouldn't say "it's not biological" when they know absolutely NOTHING about the biology behind it. Now, it's one thing not to agree with the lifestyle and the excessive PDA (which I am wholly against) and it's another thing to realize that there are biological reasons some people are gay and others are not.
            The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

What's the point of arguing whether its biological or not? I don't like it, I don't accept it and I don't give a rat's ass if its biological or a conscious decision.

Comment

Its more for the Hippy's who believe that anything is alright.

Hey, it is basic biology, I have studied that.

Comment

Homosexuality is a sexual developmental disorder and has nothing to do with heredity and/or genetics. Humans are not born homosexual, they develop into one.

Homosexuality is a sexual developmental disorder and has nothing to do with heredity and/or genetics. Even bilologically, homosexuality is against the principal laws of nature. And please, I dont want to hear: "Well, male dogs hump other male dogs"... Dogs hump anything and everything - including firehydrants!

Is homosexuality a sin? Yes indeed. However, in the eyes of God, homosexuality, as a sin, is no more and no less severe than adultery, pedophilia and/or bestiality.

Is it disgusting? Yes very much so. Nevertheless, the disgusting aspect about homosexuality is only a sociological perception that a particular culture places upon the practice. Therefore, ancient Greeks looked upon the disorder as a higher form of sexual expression.

Is it curable? I don't know. However, I would dare to say that it is as curable as any other severe psychological disorder. Maybe physical torture and shock therapy might work. Just kidding.

Nevertheless, homosexuality needs to be recognized as a "psycho-sexual disorder" - not an alternative sexual lifestyle choice. That is where I have a problem with Homos. Not because they are Homos, but because they want to force their unnatural "disorder" to be accepted as a normal way of life.

What's next, Armenians for Necrophilia rights???
                  Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Most homosexuals that I see almost always socialize with girls and I'm guessing they have since kindergarden...so I can see where their attraction to the same sex comes from...they don't know anything about guys and so are attracted to them. And no, I don't think that is a normal behaviour, but they can do whatever they want.

Comment

"The state has no business in the country's bedrooms" - Pierre Elliot Trudeau

I really could not care less about people being gay. Obviously not my thing, and not very pleasant to see either, but people can do whatever they want. If they want to get married, go ahead! Doesn't affect me in any way. I agree that the flaunting of homosexuality gets annoying (and trust me....Montreal has a huge gay parade every year), but other than that, just let them be.

But then again, I DO live in Canada, so we tend to think differently on this issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X