Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

y are armenians so racist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jessoussi
    i assume u mean the complete opposite....are u implying that we're dumb?
    Dont worry about him. He likes to make funnies like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmoBarbi
      How many Azeries do you personally know??
      Thank god only the ones who post on Internet forums, plus the ones I heard about. Judging by these, I think of them (as a whole) as one of the most disgusting people.

My mother would not have had her degree from Baku transfered here and would not be able to have a good job now if it hadnt been for the help from her AZERI friend who lives in Baku.
      I believe you. But mostly they seem to be fanatical, as most muslims are. I am generally suspicious to people like muslims, Jehovah's witnesses, religious extremists of all sorts, I think of them as some kind of infected species and try to keep far. This has nothing to do with race, by the way, neither with ethnicity, rather with belief system and views on life.

People are people. There is good and bad in every nation. Do you guys not understand this?
      Of course there's good and bad. But do you want to take the risk? Would you live in Baku again if they give you back your home, with all the compensations etc. etc.? No, you wouldn't, I think...

I HATE those Azeri men who raped and killed Armenian women in Sumgait/Baku. I have no right to hate a Muslim girl from Uzbekistan who had nothing to do with such things, and would cry from reading about it just like I do. That would be absurd.
      You would be surprised to know how central Asians hate us. You would really be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by glz88
        Well i don't kno i'd like to think of myself as patriotic and since i have armenian blood i am not gonna waste that on an american or a bloody chinese...yea i am RACIST and i plan to marry an armenian. I plan to preserve my culture and our customs...just because i live in america doesn't mean i have to be like one of em...
        And then you wonder why you are discriminated against? You say "i have armenian blood i am not gonna waste that on an american" But yet you are willing to take advantage of the benefits you gain from the PRIVILEGE of living in this country. Go back to your country and see how your government treats you there. You obviously left for a reason. I feel that if you live in this country, you should be willing to die for it as it is for you. You don't have to give up your culture for that. Being a proud American doesn't make you a less of an armenian.

I lived in Glendale, CA for quite some time "The damn capital of Armenia". What I found was A bunch of ingnorant bastards taking advantage of this government but yet still had the odasity to complain. They were driving 100K Mercedes but yet payed with food stamps at the store. That is called FRAUD! Have some F'n dignity.

Comment

How sad that one would try to pass ones self off as something in the first place...What kind of people do you hang around with? What do you mean by the smell?
          What do I mean by the smell? Are you kidding me? Buy some f'n deodorant!You know the way armenians smell.

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian
            What Armenian tries to pass themselves off as Italian? that is the stupidest crap ive heard in ages. Where do you live that you see this kind of stuff?

ok, now on to the main topic, yes no doubt about it I will marry an Armenian speaking Armenian, one who will help me to pass on my culture, tradition and love of our nation to our children. As for you, go marry an arab if you want, i dont see the value of people like you who dont see why we have to preserve our nation, anyway have fun with mohammed.

Glendale, CA.

Whay the hell would anybody marry an Arab also? Yeah marry an amenian if you like to be beat up by your husband every night.

Comment

Originally posted by WSXV3STTLS
              What do I mean by the smell? Are you kidding me? Buy some f'n deodorant!You know the way armenians smell.
              WS, I'm sorry for the experience you had with Armenians, but the people you're refering to are more or less our trash. There's "white trash" classes of Americans too, but who judges Americans based on those people?

I really know the kind of people you're talking about, and it seems like Glendale is full of them (I've never been there to say for sure), but there were lots of these trashy idiots in Yerevan. Yet, there are people who not only don't resemble these idiots in any way, but try hard to have as little contact as possible. And you're insulting all Armenians by saying things like "you smell", it's ridiculous.

After all, neither me nor you want the word "Armenian" to start meaning "a smelly trashy cheating ape", which we know is not true, but you're unintentionally working in that directions by posting those posts...

Comment

That's ok though! I'm glad ya'll are like that. That way I can keep F'ing all these armenian girls and I don't have to worry about them wanting to marry me. Come see me....
                515 Lexington DR #5
                Glendale, CA 91203

Come see me after you get your nose job though. No Rusian Armenian's please, just persian. No Hollywood low class armenians either.

Comment

WSX, you sound angry. I have never heard that Armenians smell. Yeah there are people who smell, but it has nothing to do with their ethnicity. All Armenians I know have perfectly normal hygene habits.

Also, I hardly think that marrying an Armenian is the same as wanting to be beaten. There are sexists and abusers in every nation. Stop generalizing!

P.S. I feel sorry for the Armenian girls you are talking about. No girl I know would do such things. Even if she has her nose done
                  Last edited by ArmoBarbi; 03-17-2005, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rabinovich
                    WS, I'm sorry for the experience you had with Armenians, but the people you're refering to are more or less our trash. There's "white trash" classes of Americans too, but who judges Americans based on those people?

I really know the kind of people you're talking about, and it seems like Glendale is full of them (I've never been there to say for sure), but there were lots of these trashy idiots in Yerevan. Yet, there are people who not only don't resemble these idiots in any way, but try hard to have as little contact as possible. And you're insulting all Armenians by saying things like "you smell", it's ridiculous.

After all, neither me nor you want the word "Armenian" to start meaning "a smelly trashy cheating ape", which we know is not true, but you're unintentionally working in that directions by posting those posts...
                    I like you. You make sence. I take it all back. My bad!! I hope I have better experiences in the future.

God bless you!

Comment

WSX, you sound angry. I have never heard that Armenians smell. Yeah there are people who smell, but it has nothing to do with their ethnicity. All Armenians I know have perfectly normal hygene habits.

Also, I hardly think that marrying an Armenian is the same as wanting to be beaten. There are sexists and abuserts in every nation. Stop generalizing!
                      It seems to me that Armenians in Michigan are quite more educated and in a whole different class than the ones in S. California.

The ones here in Cali are all Con-Artists.

Comment

Working...
                      X