Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

y are armenians so racist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• y are armenians so racist?

ok....if there's one thing that i've really noticed about all armenians, it's that they're all racist, the old generation i mean........what is it with them? they go like: don't marry an arab, marry an armenian....bla bla bla, the list goes on forever.....y are they like that?

Originally posted by jessoussi
    ok....if there's one thing that i've really noticed about all armenians, it's that they're all racist, the old generation i mean........what is it with them? they go like: don't marry an arab, marry an armenian....bla bla bla, the list goes on forever.....y are they like that?
    And don't you think your being racist by thinking this way? Not all Armenians are like that.

Comment

well...no...i dont think i'm being racist....but i'm talking according to what i've SEEN......but hey...maybe it's just my surroundings?

Comment

It may seem racist to you,and I'm sure before I had children it seemed that way to me too.
        It's for self preservation.
        We don't want our chirldren to assimilate into other cultures...eventually I guess it's bound to happen to many,hopefully we can just push it farther and farther away...

Comment

y are armenians so racist?

Originally posted by MARAL
          It may seem racist to you,and I'm sure before I had children it seemed that way to me too.
          It's for self preservation.
          We don't want our chirldren to assimilate into other cultures...eventually I guess it's bound to happen to many,hopefully we can just push it farther and farther away...
          Wouldn't you want to mix? I mean, Most Armenian's I know try to pass themselves off as Italian. Of course the smell gives them away. Especially the Russian Armenians.

Comment

If by "racist", you mean expressing admiration for ones own culture and people, and fighting for its self-preservation, then yes, I am a "racist".
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by jessoussi
              well...no...i dont think i'm being racist....but i'm talking according to what i've SEEN......but hey...maybe it's just my surroundings?
              Don't you think they (those racist Armenians) are doing the same thing maybe?
              this post = teh win.

Comment

Well i don't kno i'd like to think of myself as patriotic and since i have armenian blood i am not gonna waste that on an american or a bloody chinese...yea i am RACIST and i plan to marry an armenian. I plan to preserve my culture and our customs...just because i live in america doesn't mean i have to be like one of em...

Comment

What Armenian tries to pass themselves off as Italian? that is the stupidest crap ive heard in ages. Where do you live that you see this kind of stuff?

ok, now on to the main topic, yes no doubt about it I will marry an Armenian speaking Armenian, one who will help me to pass on my culture, tradition and love of our nation to our children. As for you, go marry an arab if you want, i dont see the value of people like you who dont see why we have to preserve our nation, anyway have fun with mohammed.

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian
                    What Armenian tries to pass themselves off as Italian? that is the stupidest crap ive heard in ages. Where do you live that you see this kind of stuff?

ok, now on to the main topic, yes no doubt about it I will marry an Armenian speaking Armenian, one who will help me to pass on my culture, tradition and love of our nation to our children. As for you, go marry an arab if you want, i dont see the value of people like you who dont see why we have to preserve our nation, anyway have fun with mohammed.

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X