Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Why do you Guys/Girls act like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you Guys/Girls act like this?

Hi!, i just want to say its kinda cool to interact with Armenians, even through the internet, well cause iv havent really know Armenians most of my life, i left Armenia when i was young and i dont know any Armenians where i live. And I dont hate being Armenian like that other dumbass who posted his first thread about hating being Armenian. I love being Armenian, I love Armenia!
    (oh and my name is funny because well i ride a sports bike, and couldnt figure out a better name)

But i have to ask wtf is goin on here? What i mean by that is like all the profiles with the pictures all have the same things writen down: "dont hate Biatches dont talk to me, f*** off haters"

Like wtf? i mean how are people responding to each other that these are the first words you read in someones profile? Ok well im new like i said, i dont Armenians here, and i havent really had the opportunity to meet a big Armenian community, since Canada does not have a big community. So is this like an inside joke???? Am i missing something???

And why do you guys all try to act like gansters, even the really hot girls, like wtf?? Do you guys think thats cool? do girls think its hot? I dont know iv always gotten girls to notice me by dressing well and acting like a gentlemen, and Canadian girl love it they have an image of all Armenians being the Italian gentlemen or something, i guess Armenian guys dont act like that?? Atleast what i have read so far doesnt seem like it. (im not trying to "hate" LOL! that word is too funny)Are the guys saying stupid things to girls because they are hot and you dont know how to communicat with them so you have to say something like "nice tits xxxxx!" ?? And whats with the girls, they act all vulgar, wtf i was always told that Armenian girls are all nice and stuff and i should not marry a Canadian but should go find a nice Armenian girl (thats a long ways away though)

Like i said im not one to judge, im not really fully armenian i guess, im in ethnicity, and laungauge but i havent been around other armenians, and iv dated only Canadian girls and had Canadian and Arab friends, so if you dont like what i said, hell what can i say, i guess im seeing it from an outsiders view?

Anyways i dont want to judge people (though it would seem i am) And i really dont want to start a flame war with me vs. everyone. I just want to know. I just cannt stand seeing all these really pretty Armenian girls who totally changed the view i had of Armenian girls, well not all im not saying all Armenian girl are Valgur or that the Armenian girl that are on this site are, i just want to know what the deal is? And the guys with their ganster wannabe thing isnt the coolest. I know there are Armenian L.A gangs, iv heard of them even here where there are not many Armenians, and iv heard stories that they kill each other for stupid reason.

Anyways i dont know i dont live in U.S or L.A nor am i in the Armenian community. So if you wanna flame go ahead. I didnt want to post here to fight with people. But the thread is a little harsh but i dont know.......
    Last edited by CrotchRocket; 04-14-2006, 12:26 AM.

Re: Why do you Guys/Girls act like this?

What are you babbling on aboot?

Comment

Yah like WTF?
      this post = teh win.

Comment

hey buddy, most of the people who post on the forum part of this site do not go to the profile part (with the "vulgar" people). so if you want to know, you should probably ask them. but ya, most of us on the forum are pretty nice.

Comment

Hello, Crotch, no... Mr. Rocket.
          There's a selection bias with the site. You have to realize that those who create profiles on there aren't very similar to those who don't. I'm sure you'll find some profiles there of people who aren't like that, but they're probably the ones who put in a false age or something, so people wouldn't bother them and they could only interact with their existing friends.
          If you're looking for more quality interactions with other Armenians, then you're better off here than on the main site where you may have more potential for interactions, but...well, you've seen for yourself.
          [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
          -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Those are a select few, don't worry about them. Armenian girls for the most part are cool.

Comment

everyone thinks there hard

Comment

Originally posted by CrotchRocket
                Hi!, i just want to say its kinda cool to interact with Armenians, even through the internet, well cause iv havent really know Armenians most of my life, i left Armenia when i was young and i dont know any Armenians where i live. And I dont hate being Armenian like that other dumbass who posted his first thread about hating being Armenian. I love being Armenian, I love Armenia!
                (oh and my name is funny because well i ride a sports bike, and couldnt figure out a better name)

But i have to ask wtf is goin on here? What i mean by that is like all the profiles with the pictures all have the same things writen down: "dont hate Biatches dont talk to me, f*** off haters"

Like wtf? i mean how are people responding to each other that these are the first words you read in someones profile? Ok well im new like i said, i dont Armenians here, and i havent really had the opportunity to meet a big Armenian community, since Canada does not have a big community. So is this like an inside joke???? Am i missing something???

And why do you guys all try to act like gansters, even the really hot girls, like wtf?? Do you guys think thats cool? do girls think its hot? I dont know iv always gotten girls to notice me by dressing well and acting like a gentlemen, and Canadian girl love it they have an image of all Armenians being the Italian gentlemen or something, i guess Armenian guys dont act like that?? Atleast what i have read so far doesnt seem like it. (im not trying to "hate" LOL! that word is too funny)Are the guys saying stupid things to girls because they are hot and you dont know how to communicat with them so you have to say something like "nice tits xxxxx!" ?? And whats with the girls, they act all vulgar, wtf i was always told that Armenian girls are all nice and stuff and i should not marry a Canadian but should go find a nice Armenian girl (thats a long ways away though)

Like i said im not one to judge, im not really fully armenian i guess, im in ethnicity, and laungauge but i havent been around other armenians, and iv dated only Canadian girls and had Canadian and Arab friends, so if you dont like what i said, hell what can i say, i guess im seeing it from an outsiders view?

Anyways i dont want to judge people (though it would seem i am) And i really dont want to start a flame war with me vs. everyone. I just want to know. I just cannt stand seeing all these really pretty Armenian girls who totally changed the view i had of Armenian girls, well not all im not saying all Armenian girl are Valgur or that the Armenian girl that are on this site are, i just want to know what the deal is? And the guys with their ganster wannabe thing isnt the coolest. I know there are Armenian L.A gangs, iv heard of them even here where there are not many Armenians, and iv heard stories that they kill each other for stupid reason.

Anyways i dont know i dont live in U.S or L.A nor am i in the Armenian community. So if you wanna flame go ahead. I didnt want to post here to fight with people. But the thread is a little harsh but i dont know.......

You sound real credible with your nick.

Comment

Ok cool. I was just wondering if all Armenians in the U.S acted like that. Im glad thats not the case. But it came as a surprise for me when i saw the really hot girls and you click on their profile you think to yourself: "how can someone find this attractive or even communicate with people like this"

But i still have to ask, there has to be a reason why people put: "dont hate if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say it!"

Is it like girls that have met on the street and dont like each other and are xxxxxing or whats the case?

Anways ill probably stick to the forum i guess... and Canadians girls are hot, and i dont have problems with them. But iv allways found it strange that every Canadian girl i have dated or liked has looked like an Armenian girl. I always wondered why i always went after these certain type of girls, and when i saw pictures of Armenian girls, BINGO, is it genetic?? Lol i dont know.

Anyway good to be on i guess, even though i wont be making a picture and profile.

Edit:
                  Originally posted by parthiapride
                  You sound real credible with your nick.

Ya thanks PARTHIA, isnt there like a persian site you can go to??

Comment

I'm sorry.

Maybe you don't understand that I'm a hellenized Persian.

Aka the majority of the forum inhabitants.

Comment

Working...
                    X