Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Marriage to Armenian Lebanese Man Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marriage to Armenian Lebanese Man Help

Originally posted by Aryan_Hye
    who told you this ?
    your encouraging every one to increase the number of race traitors
    among our nation.which is something that makes you a disgustig person.
    armenian language was invented by armens an indo-european people.
    and 90% of armenians are still look like mediterranian aryans.
    armenians have rarely mixed with other nations.
    its not my opinion but its some thing proved from race scientists.

and who are you to tell what do i look like ?
    are you race scientist?
    im not nordic aryan.though that there are nordic armenians.
    im just normal meditteranian looking armenian close to greeks and italians
    and i have nothing at all in common with middle eastern people.
    i live in middle east btw.
    when i walk in the street people know from my eyes that im armenian.
    and i dont look like them at all.
    this is my picture when i was young.
    dont you think that im 100& aryan ?
    maybe im little bit darker now.
    cause i live in desert land.
    but doesnt matter.when i was in abu dhabi every body used to think
    that im irish/british.
    I wouldn't mind if you were an Armenian looking chinese... As long as you spoke the language, that is a feat for diasporans itself.

I spoke to an Irish/Armenian today who knows both eastern and western Armenian, can't wait to go to Armenia and live there. Race traitor his mother was, I believe not! She did good on him.

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3
      I wouldn't mind if you were an Armenian looking chinese... As long as you spoke the language, that is a feat for diasporans itself.

I spoke to an Irish/Armenian today who knows both eastern and western Armenian, can't wait to go to Armenia and live there. Race traitor his mother was, I believe not! She did good on him.
      I-)you probabley dont know or dont believe cause of zionist media
      the fact that there are differences in human races.
      and you probabley dont believe in tseghakron ideologies of garegin njdeh
      and you dont have the feeling of armenian brotherhood.
      a feeling which lets us feel that we are the sons of haik and we belong
      to one big family.
      and its truth that armenians looks like each other and otars can know easily
      if somebody is armenian from his look.
      but we will lose that armenian racial identity if the number of race traitors increase.

II-)nothing wrong marrying with an irish or german or greek
      beside we are indo-europeans and they are indo-europeans.
      maybe the child will loose his national identity geneticaly.
      but he/she wont lose his racial identity at least.
      and he/she wont sound like an alien like half armenian half middle eastern
      christian armenian.
      i preffer to marry with armenian and i will fight hard to achieve it
      but i might marry with a polish or german or georgian or greek.
      i dunno.but the possibility is 5%

III-)talking about armenians of antakia (anatolia)
      fortunatly my mother's family was from sasoon.they had so many churches
      there and they kept holy armenian aryan blood clean.and my mothers
      grandfather was kughabet by the way.
      and my father's family was from tigranagerd.
      and im 100% sure that both of my mother's and father's family tree
      is pure armenian since 1700's

and that armenians that ur talking about that have 2 churches.
      they are no more armenians now.i know bunch of them in my city
      they mostly live in aleppo and other semitic christian villages.
      they dont speak armenian.they have semitic look and thinking.
      and they dont feel anything to armenia.cause its not in their blood.

their kind of semitic middle easterner christians.partially assimilated
      with turkic and other non white invaders.
      they mostly act like invaders,rough and impudent.
      and they are involved in street crimanilities like all other non whites
      among white nations.

Comment

Alright, basically you have your guidelines on how to live and think under your ideology, which is fine...

Human beings may differ from eachother in many ways, and we can categorize these differences in groups, it's in our nature to. But to scientifically prove our differences is another story. I find it hard to believe that non-aryans suffer from inferior genes for example.

And I disagree with the idea that Armenians (at least the ones you might think are pure) look recognizably Armenian very easily. Perhaps because you live in Syria, it might be a different case, but in a place like Montreal, Quebec, only other Armenians may guess that you are one of them on the first try, as they're used to taking cues from your facial features as well as our social appearance, in order to assume you are a christian for example. It's never that easy though because many of us can pass as Greeks, Persians and certain northern Arabs and sometimes as Italians, Portuguese or Spaniards, or as people from the Balkans. So the more of these minorities exist in your cosmopolitan area, the more easily people may assume you belong to something other than Armenian.

I reckon that there is such a thing of facial features more characteristic to Armenians than to other ethnicities, however we also have many other phenotypes that easily cross over into popular characteristics of other ethnic groups. To label some of these differences as "ugly, filthy, semitic looks" doesn't sound so logical to me... Of course there's been Semitic mixture, Turkish mixture in our race, why deny it? Why ostracize those who show these features? Are they intellectually inferior to you or something because of the shape of their nose, or of their eyes?

Also, you speak of this 5% possibility of marrying "Indo-Europeans" from another race... Does this include Pakistanis and Indians, or is there internal racism within the Indo-European realm that needs to be pointed out?
        Last edited by jgk3; 11-24-2006, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Also, you speak of this 5% possibility of marrying "Indo-Europeans" from another race... Does this include Pakistanis and Indians, or is there internal racism within the Indo-European realm that needs to be pointed out?
          if they are real pure north indians
          i dont mind.
          but the number is very few of pure indian aryans.they were mixed dravidians
          and lost their racial beuty.
          and they used to be intelligent people before but not anymore.
          but i believe some of them are still pur aryans.
          and i saw.
          i dont mind to marry with them beside they have the same species like me.
          but maybe i wont do it cause of religious differences.

Comment

Human beings may differ from eachother in many ways, and we can categorize these differences in groups, it's in our nature to. But to scientifically prove our differences is another story. I find it hard to believe that non-aryans suffer from inferior genes for example.

And I disagree with the idea that Armenians (at least the ones you might think are pure) look recognizably Armenian very easily. Perhaps because you live in Syria, it might be a different case, but in a place like Montreal, Quebec, only other Armenians may guess that you are one of them on the first try, as they're used to taking cues from your facial features as well as our social appearance, in order to assume you are a christian for example. It's never that easy though because many of us can pass as Greeks, Persians and certain northern Arabs and sometimes as Italians, Portuguese or Spaniards, or as people from the Balkans. So the more of these minorities exist in your cosmopolitan area, the more easily people may assume you belong to something other than Armenian.

I reckon that there is such a thing of facial features more characteristic to Armenians than to other ethnicities, however we also have many other phenotypes that easily cross over into popular characteristics of other ethnic groups. To label some of these differences as "ugly, filthy, semitic looks" doesn't sound so logical to me... Of course there's been Semitic mixture, Turkish mixture in our race, why deny it? Why ostracize those who show these features? Are they intellectually inferior to you or something because of the shape of their nose, or of their eyes?
            its different in canada.
            cause there are lots of other nationas which are close to armenians
            racialy.
            but in a semitic country like syria.
            you can figure out any armenian so easily.

and its true that racial purity is just utopia.
            not only for armenians but to all other indo-european nations.
            but i see up to 85% of armenians generaly look like meditteranians
            alpines,dinarics some even nordics.
            and i want to keep it whatever it is.

Comment

if they are real pure north indians
              i dont mind.
              but the number is very few of pure indian aryans.they were mixed dravidians
              and lost their racial beuty.
              and they used to be intelligent people before but not anymore.
              but i believe some of them are still pur aryans.
              and i saw.
              i dont mind to marry with them beside they have the same species like me.
              but maybe i wont do it cause of religious differences.
              When Indo-Europeans came into Europe, their culture managed to assimilate the non-Indo-Europeans living there. All alleged Indo-European peoples today are just descendants of assimilated non-Indo-Europeans, unless you're speaking of descendants from lands where the original Proto-Indo-Europeans populations' genes have lived on. You'd have to travel back in time several thousands of years to find the genuine tribes the spread their culture initially.

The fact that most "Indo-European" Indians of the old have mixed with the dark skinned indigenious populations we like to label as Dravidians is similar to the fact that the Indo-Europeans who reached Germany assimilated what might have been Finno-Ugric speaking populations, and by the time they reached Germany anyway, most of their Proto-Indo-European blood was already gone.

Indo-Europeans lived on through legacy, not through blood. This is why I find it such a weak statement to base purity on aryanism. Why don't you stop being shy and list all the populations you find are not beautiful, or intelligent instead? This whole aryan talk is not as efficient, and can be very misleading as it is interpretable in many ways based on what you believe in.

If you wish to speak of Indo-Europeans, it's useful to discuss language, culture, legacy, not blood.
              Last edited by jgk3; 11-24-2006, 01:03 PM.

Comment

its different in canada.
                cause there are lots of other nationas which are close to armenians
                racialy.
                but in a semitic country like syria.
                you can figure out any armenian so easily.

and its true that racial purity is just utopia.
                not only for armenians but to all other indo-european nations.
                but i see up to 85% of armenians generaly look like meditteranians
                alpines,dinarics some even nordics.
                and i want to keep it whatever it is.
                I care less about keeping racial homogeneity than parents raising kids well. Chances are, if families stop having kids if they're in poverty and won't be able to support them, or if they take tons of medication, we'll be better off.

I know the phenotypes you speak of and all, I can tell an alpine look easily from a nordic, or a dinaric or med, but let us be free the qualities we would like in our spouse. If you don't like qualities you associate with semiticism, that's fine, that's your choice. I don't see many xxxs to begin with at school, but there are a few Arab girls I've seen who can look just as good as a nice girl from any other nationality. Same with blacks, same with Asians. I will not deny what I'm attracted to for the purpose of ideology, but you can, because that's your choice.

Comment

The Indo-Europeans rode on horses and kept slaves. Was it the IE people who introduced slavery to Europe?

Comment

Quite possibly, but there's no way of knowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                      I think most is too much of a powerful word. Many would be better.
                      Yeah, but it would be fare to admit that we are disciples of a culture with the still widely held old-fashioned idea of macho man husband.

Luckylady, you should really get to know someone before marrying. The true personality can’t be shed forever; sooner, or later it will surface.

Comment

Working...
                      X