Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What did Turkish Americans do on April 24?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did Turkish Americans do on April 24?

SHAME ON YOU ALL... YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN YOUR ANCESTORS WHO MASSACRED ARMENIANS... YOU'RE ALL THE SAME...

Turkish American Protest in front of the White House.
    April 24, 2005

Click hereto view more.

Turks, you all are the exact reflection of your satan ancestors. Your history is full of masacares. You are nurtured that way. You are nurtured to kill, to destroy, to make innocent people suffer. You and your "Democrat Government" are ackword chickens. You are trying to make up your fame by rewriting the history. Be a man, stand up and confess your guilt. Be afraid of God, man. (If you recognize God of course. You work for Satan not God). Bur remember Jesus overcome the guilt and Satan. Your guilt is doubled by dening Armenian Genocide.

Comment

Turks' protest in Washington D.C

Originally posted by Diana
      Turks, you all are the exact reflection of your satan ancestors. Your history is full of masacares. You are nurtured that way. You are nurtured to kill, to destroy, to make innocent people suffer. You and your "Democrat Government" are ackword chickens. You are trying to make up your fame by rewriting the history. Be a man, stand up and confess your guilt. Be afraid of God, man. (If you recognize God of course. You work for Satan not God). Bur remember Jesus overcome the guilt and Satan. Your guilt is doubled by dening Armenian Genocide.

Comment

2 things:

1. I applaud the Turks for getting out there and making a scene, and most importantly doing it in a place where their voices could be heard! If Aram Hamparian was there, why wasn't the rest of the ANCA and it's supporters there supporting him? I am on the ANCA list and I don't recall getting an e-mail about any rally. What is this? A one man show? I am ashamed that this is what it comes down to! Unorganized Armenian .orgs in DC getting their ___es handed to them by Turks. In short, good job Turks, you won the battle.

2. The bad news is that although winning this battle, Turks are going to lose the WAR. It is, as we say in Armenian "That which is written on their foreheads". The problem is that for one to win such a war he/she/they must believe in their cause - they must feel it in the depths of their hearts. Now with the intellectual elite in Turkey ringing the truths of the Armenian Genocide over the airwaves, Turks are starting to own up to what happened in 1915 and realize that thier fight isn't in their hearts. They realize their "cause" is unfounded and absurd - and those Turks like in D.C. seemed to have missed the newsflash, you laggards will catch on eventually. Unfortunately it will be long after the Orhan Pamuks and Taner Achkams of Turkey have been made both Turkish and Armenian heros. Armenians on the other hand (those that actively participate in their culture - a shrinking number) do believe in their cause, they know it because it happened to them. The stories have been passed down to them, they unlike Turks, do not ignore eyewitness accounts from neutral observers as well as documentation attesting to what happened in 1915 and most Armenians arm themselves with truth.

Anyway, congrats Turks, Armenians you better start demanding that your .orgs in DC do something and do it fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Hovik
          In short, good job Turks, you won the battle.
          I don't think they won anything... they just showed us their true colors, that's all. This actually will make Armenians angier and more outraged... I'm sure a non-Armenian who's educated enough to know about the genocide, would get disgusted by the sight of Turks' rally on April 24, a day of remembrance of 1.5 million Armenians massacred. So they haven't won anything, they just made themselves look bad.... very bad.

We should've had people there... There were articles on how turks in America planned to rally in front of the White House and protest against the Armenian genocide, we should've had Armenians in Washington do the same. I'm sure there are more than 300 Armenians in Washington . Again, lack of organization.

Comment

How Sad!!!!!!!!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT I AM READING! MY FAMILY WAS MASSACRED TOO BUT HATRED IS HOW THIS ALL STARTED.... WE MUST REMEMBER THE PAST SO WE DO NOT REPEAT IT NOT SO WE NEVER HEAL

Comment

Armenians-Greeks killed 3million Turks was the best one I'm dying to know where and who came up with that Even that is not in their textbooks (yet) whoo knows few more years and they'll put this in too...

Comment

Originally posted by Tongue
                I don't think they won anything... they just showed us their true colors, that's all. This actually will make Armenians angier and more outraged... I'm sure a non-Armenian who's educated enough to know about the genocide, would get disgusted by the sight of Turks' rally on April 24, a day of remembrance of 1.5 million Armenians massacred. So they haven't won anything, they just made themselves look bad.... very bad.

We should've had people there... There were articles on how turks in America planned to rally in front of the White House and protest against the Armenian genocide, we should've had Armenians in Washington do the same. I'm sure there are more than 300 Armenians in Washington . Again, lack of organization.
                Tongue, I respect your opinion. However, I surely don't believe when observing the scope of what Armenians put together we can say that we BEAT the Turkish strategy (an obvious one at that) of getting large numbers of people in D.C. - namely in front of the White House.

And I hope that you are right, I hope what happened delivers new empowerment to Armenians - in the past I don't think this has happend, but from what I am observing in recent history - the tables are turning. Armenians are no longer being kicked around like dogs. And the youth, wow... the Armenian youth is really impressing me. So many Armenians have come from families eager to assimilate them (for the most part) into a diasporan way of life. But to be completely honest, I think I am seeing a reversal of this. I think Armenian Youth are emerging more Armenian than their parents, and perhaps grandparents. They are surely proving themselves far more capable and far more willing to struggle for our nation. What is happening is amazing, and nothing that is taking place now seems to be typical of Armenians given our history of being submissive to everyone and everything. I think our newest generations finally got sick of it and decided to put a stop to it. It is going to be very interesting to see what the coming decade will bring - I know BIG BIG BIG things are coming. As long as each Armenian puts in his/her share of effort, the WAR will be won... only this time by us.

Comment

who knows maybe some thousands of soul may rest in peace finally what do you say?
                  what happened when Germany recognized the holocaust? think about this...
                  I think as a nation it fulfilled its moral obligation to the souls of the people(most of whom were its own citizens) that vanished...
                  This is a point that you can never understand ...moral obligation to humanity...

Comment

Originally posted by taboo
                    I think they will reveal the real face of this problem after Turkey says "yes Ottoman Empire did that".

They will claim land (%80 of Turkey) and alot of money.
                    Strangely Kurdish people are also claiming the same land, and they are saying those lands are in Great Kurdistan
                    I gues they will fight at that point.

Thats how i see it... No end to it.

Peace out.
                    yes of course that's why Jews demanded half of Germany and they got it...after Balcan war losses this has been the constant paranoia of the Turkish government which is inscribed in every history book in Turkey...minorities wanna take our land back...hey man relax a little bit are u afraid of 40,000 Armenians why are u feeding 30 million soldiers for
                    always peace but no denial

one thing is for sure Bulgarians , Serbians, Romanians, Iranians, Kurds, Greeks, Assirians they all claimed that they were butchered by Ottomans what a coincidence don't you think?
                    As your government tells u " There's no friend for a Turk besides a Turk" everybody is wrong only the poor Turks are right

Comment

Working...
                    X