Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Treaty of Sevres... can we do anything about it today?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Syphilis Infected Wolf’s Whelp’s Delirium

You're fuct hard in your brain (which happens to be in your ass).

You, "brave" Turk that you are, do not have the nuts to admit it so you change subject and cuss, using the anonymity of the internet just like you kill people when they are asleep, and you think you're a smart ass.

Originally posted by The Kemalist
    You goddamn son of a xxxxx, you dare call Mustafa Kemal a racist? As you said before you are you are a masochist psycho, more than that an honorless bastard!
    I call myself a masochist, because someone who wastes so much time trying to put some sense in your xxxx for brains can be called that.

I didn't call that disgusting genocidal bandit a racist.
    I don’t recall having used the terms racism/racist in relation with the Turks.
    IMHO racism is a strictly Western European thing and comes from the fear of becoming darker in outward features, period. You are not a race. You have lost your Mongoloid features as a result of rape, stealing of women and children, forced turkification, janissary, etc.

That shame of humanity was an invader, a genocidal maniac, a treacherous, sly and cunning, self-righteous, self-satisfied, priggish pig.
    An arrogant, blood thirsty, plundering, homes and shops torching, violent, intolerant, barbaric two legged beast.
    A torturer, having no consideration for human suffering and freedom of the indigenous people.
    A cities to cinders razing, homes, churches, schools and everything else to rubble reducing, fascist bandit.

I have re-pasted the chronology of some of the savageries of this greatest zero of the 20th century after this post, so your blinded by brain damage eyes can read carefully, but you won't get it.

Brainwash causes the brainwashee to say the earth is flat.

As for your Turkish civility, I have replied to this elsewhere and I can assure you my parents were married a year before I was born.
    As to SOB: it is your putrid rear that came out of the stinking vagina of that wolf*, if you could call a female wolf a xxxxx, sometime after it was humped by that angry gray wolf, the sad result of which is reflected in your attitude.

(*Here’s where you got that, but even then you got the spelling wrong, you word thief! See further below.)

You implied that I admitted the genocide? Well, if you think like that then you have learnin' disability or somethin'. Find a place where I said I admit that there was a genocide and I'll crown you.
    It’s reading disability you moron.
    describe why you hate Turks so much and then and only then you'll have a right to speak... It's probably because we slaughtered your acestors, eh
    I don't need your "crown", just get the hell out of my home.

It's a mistake even writing to you, you racist bastard!!! I don't want you to mourn Enver, I want you to know the truth!!!
    You seem to have a worse disability than dyslexia:
    30.000 Turkish soldiers died because of the low temperature
    Originally posted by Hellektor
    You want us to mourn the shameful defeat of our blood-thirsty enemies?
    SERVES THEM RIGHT.
    It’s YOU who should know the truth.
    What, smart ass? You think we don't know about Sarighamish and how genocidal Enver's filthy muzzle was shoved into frozen xxxx? So - xxxxing - what?
    SERVES - YOU - RIGHT.

How the hell do you come up with this crap you scoundrel? You are nothing but a bloothirsty fascist, admit that you xxxxer!!! For your information, I am a nationalist and I am not a least bit ashamed of it. I do not even think of you as an Armenian; if you were of another nation, you would still be a person who came out of a prostitute's vajina you son of a xxxxx!!!
    Don't plagiarize!

If you want to hear the worst? There are Armenian Kemalists in Turkey who would defend this nation at all costs.
    Ha ha ha, hee hee hee, hoo hoo hoo, he he...
    I kinda like this brain-dead mollusk! (I'm a masochist after all )

You are nothing but a brainwashed vermin who tries to make people imply the exact opposite stuff they talk about!
    This psychosis is known as projection.

Would you like to see the Shia graveyards in Nahcivan, you bastard?
    What the motorfokking hell are you bullxxxxting about?
    What do you mean? There are thousands of shia graveyards in Iran.
    People die and they are buried.

What the pfuk has that got to do with this?

Nakhijevan, December 2005 not 1905 or 1915.
    Destruction of the ancient Jugha cemetery by "Azeri" beasts
    The murderer gets rid of the evidence of the existence of the victim.

You probably do not because you do not wanna here the truth do you, you narrow-minded disgrace of the Armenian race!
    I do. Show me and F*CK ME, If you can't then F*CK YOU and admit that you're fuct.

I AM A KEMALIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you have a problem with it, take it with TURKEY, but you will probably cower and pee in your panties while you're at it my Armenian friend!!!
    I don't give a pee and you are not my friend.

You said that MUSTAFA KEMAL ATATURK was a racist, huh? You accursed pimp! (Too bad your mother couldn't keep a secret. H.) "Peace at home, peace in the world" are his words my friend, (I'm not your friend) not your terrorist ancestors'! Besides, if he were a racist, he would have killed all the peoples of other cultures in Turkey. Yet, there are 700.000 Armenians (!), 50.000Greeks and 450.000 living in our nation.
    You should know that 40% of people living in Turkey do not consider themselves Turks.
    According to different estimations, there are 700000 to 4 million turkified Armenians in occupied Armenia. 750000 of whom know they are descendants of Armenians. They don’t consider themselves Turks and they do not marry Turks.
    They are called Hamshenahyer, Hamshen (Hamamashen) Armenians and they have preserved some aspects of Armenian culture despite all the calamity the abomination called the Turk brought on them.
    However there are more or less only 70000 Christian Armenians left in Turkey and none in Western Armenia (wonder how that came to be).

You have invaded the Azerbaijani lands and at the moment there are no Azerbaijani left in Erivan, gee, how did that happen?.. Oh, they probably mutated into ants because they weren't able to look at "proud" Armenians right?.. Everybody falls for it my friend, you keep lying.
    I’ll post a brief history of “Azerbaijan” as annex 2 but I’m sure won't get inside your adultrated cranium.

It is called YEREVAN, from Erebuni you ignorant, ignoble, ignominious ignoramus, not from your ugly Turkish "Erivan", founded by the Armenian king Argishti I of the kingdom of Van in 782 BC, 29 years before the eternal city, Rome. And it belongs to the Armenians.

By the way, the mosques in IZMIR were burned by the barbaric Greeks and all of the Turkish homes were destroyed. Some Turkish women burned their own homes to get rid of the barbaric Greeks who were forcing them to have sex with them.
    Originally posted by TurQ
    ..For the civilians when the Greek soldiers were retreating from Western Anatolia, they burned down the towns, villages, and cities...
    Determine which one is lying!

Apart from the burning their "own" houses part, exactly the opposite is true. Your lazy history fabricators copy books about the Armenian Genocide and change the words “Armenian” for “Turk” and “church” for “mosque” and you even believe this filth.
    Besides, even if this was true, they had ALL the right to do so. Every nation has the right to get rid of the rats and xxxxroaches that invaded and infested their home.

BTW, It is called SMYRNA you illiterate, retard, and it belongs to the Greeks.

As for your mom, she just sold herself. With all that implies...
    This is not worth answering...
    However, I wouldn't xxxx the xxxxx wolf who is your mother, I wouldn't xxxx, no I wouldn't even spit on your bird flu infected xxxxx sister, because their filthy Turkish stink would desecrate my noble Armenian blood.
    Shame on you wolf's whelp, shame!

ARMENIA WAS AN INVADER IN KARS AND ERZURUM AND IS NOW INVADING NAHCIVAN. YOUR GODDAMN PRESIDENT, KOCHARIAN IS THE REAL INVADER. HE IS NOTHING BUT A xxxxIN' TERRORIST WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHO HE IS MESSING WITH. WE ARE THE SONS OF MUSTAFA KEMAL ATATURK (I fart in his muzzle H.) AND WE ARE THE LOVERS OF PEACE BUT IF ANYONE TRESPASSES OUR LANDS HE WILL END UP DIGGING HIS OWN GRAVE.
    Turn off the Caps Lock. I’m not afraid!
    Threatening from behind your computer monitor, you chickenxxxx, is easy.
    You butthead, how can Armenians invade their own home?

Not even by using Afgan mujahedin, Chechen, Slavonic and AlQaida terrorist were the "Azeri" chickens, who kill people in their sleep, disembowel pregnant women in maternity hospitals, hurl babies against hard surfaces and throw them out of the window and coward bandits that they are, destroy thousand year old Armenian heritage to wipe all traces of the landlords who's home they have usurped, able to resist a bunch of disorganized Armenian groups who were defending their home against the “Azeri” invading army.

Kars, Ardahan, Erzurum, Sassoon, Moosh, Van, Bitlis, Sebastia, Tigranakert, Cilicia, Nakhijevan, Gandzak, Utik, Paytakaran, Bagavan… they all belong to the Armenians and you know it. We will take them all back, even if it takes thousands of years.
    You set your paws in Armenia only in 1520s and crushed it under your filthy cloven hoofs. We were there since the beginning of history.

WE ARE TURKS AND WE WON'T LEAVE THESE LANDS UNTIL YOU KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US!!!!!
    Not a single square nanometer of the land you occupy belongs to you.
    You goddamn well know it, that’s why you’re foaming and cussing like this, you coward thief. You are the invading, nomadic barbarians.

When this Zionist/Anglo-Saxon Turkish phallus worship comes to an end, we’ll kick your Tatar asses back to Mongolia. We’ll kick so hard that you’ll forget the pronunciation of “Anatolia”. Count on it.

(you won't be able to... we are permanent and not willing to leave these lands... besides, some of you have already fled to the USA and France... one day, you'll all flee you cowards... the Armenians in Anatolia will stay and be the poor one for the last time and then side with the winners, US TURKS)
    You wallow in your own waste matter like swine and keep on hallucinating.

Kharpert, you said that you never implied that you hated Turks...You may not hate Turks but threaten its existance like your friend Hellektor, who admitted that he hated Turks.
    I have never said in any of my hundreds of lengthy posts that I hate the Ts (The thief that you are, I know you’ll quote this, and say I did too, so I tapped the first letter only). If you can find one then F*CK ME otherwise it is the nth time you're FUCT.
    But tell me, when you have done all this evil to us “even though we had done nothing to” you, this past 1000 years and are still doing and denying that you are doing it, can anyone LIKE such creatures?

He also hates me because I AM A TURK, which makes him a racist.
    I don't hate you. I pity you. I'm dying laughing, reading your stupid comments. You are one sorry, miserable, brain damaged excuse for a walking Human Civilization-deficiency Virus and I don't think there's hope for you to heal.

...I do not think that the genocide in 1915 didn't happen.
    Compare (from this very post):
    You implied that I admitted the genocide? Well, if you think like that then you have learnin' disability or somethin'. Find a place where I said I admit that there was a genocide and I'll crown you.
    Shove that crown in the rear of Mustafa Hambal Cacaturk. And you’re fuct again.

If you truly do not hate my fair people enter
    Code:
    www.kemalistdevrim.com
    and see the Turkish point of view.
    This forum is a free mirror server for your revisionist view. There are megabyte upon megabytes of falsified Turkish state injected vomit scattered all over this forum and we’re sick of it all to death. We've seen it a million times.
    It can be summarized as:

It was war… People died…
    Ottomans only wanted to relocate the rebels...
    Armenians lived peacefully in the Ottoman “empire” until one day Armenians betrayed their masters…
    Armenians revolted against their masters, they got what they deserved...
    Let’s play the numbers game, 600000 Armenians were killed. No, 300000 Armenians were killed. No, 100000 Armenians were killed. No, Armenians were not killed at all, there’s even more Armenians living in the world today than in 1915.

(I didn't even click the goddamn link!
    Surprise me if there’s anything there other than this putrefied regurgitation.)

If you have the guts, prove it by allowing yourself to listen to Turks, not treat them like dogs. If you do, they'll make you become one.
    What do you mean by “If you do”?
    If I listen to them or if I treat them like dogs they’ll make me become one?
    If you mean the by listening to them they make me a dog, no thanks. Just bugger off and leave our desecrated home to us.

THE HAPPY ONE IS THE ONE WHO SAYS "I AM A TURK"
    Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
    From all the gall you spewed on me and my angelic mother, you are obviously one sad and sorry sod.

A Persian proverb goes: خدا را شکر که نشدیم ترک
    It roughly means. Thank god we weren’t born Turks.
    Although I am not a believer, I feel I’m blessed that I’m not a Turk.
    Turk is a four-letter word. It is the worst cuss word for an Armenian, worse than all the filth you threw at me which came back to you.
    Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
    II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
    III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
    IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

• A Syphilis Infected Wolf’s Whelp’s Delirium, Annex 1

A sample of the genocidal deeds of that wily pirate that has brainwashed the Turks in believing they are civilized

1/21/1920 Turkish Nationalist forces affiliated with Mustafa Kemal attack Marash.
      Invader

2/5/1920 10,000 Armenians are massacred in Marash.
      Genocidal Maniac

8/15/1920 The Turkish Nationalist and Bolshevik forces form an alliance (where’s your gratitude? H.)
      Treacherous, Sly and Cunning

11/22/1920 President Woodrow Wilson presents his delineation of the borders of Armenia. A week later Armenia is partitioned by Turkish Nationalist forces and Sovietized by Russian Bolsheviks.
      Self-Righteous, Self-Satisfied, Priggish Pig

11/25/1920 Of 10,000 Armenians living in Hadjin (Hajen), only 480 survive a massacre by Turkish Nationalist forces.
      Fascist, Genocidal Maniac

1/20/1921 The Turkish Nationalist Pact demands the inclusion of Armenia, Smyrna, and Thrace in Turkish territory.
      Self-Righteous, Arrogant

2/11/1921 After a ten-months siege, Aintab capitulates to Turkish Nationalist forces.
      Invader, Torturer, Having No Consideration for Human Suffering and Freedom of the Indigenous People

9/9/1922 The advance guard of the Turkish Army enters Smyrna and pillages Armenian and Greek homes and stores. Armenians and Greeks are killed in the thousands. Religious institutions, including the Armenian Prelacy in Smyrna, are ransacked.
      Blood Thirsty, Plundering, Homes, Churches and Shops Torching, Violent, Intolerant, Barbaric Two Legged Beast

9/13/1922 The burning of Smyrna by the Turks. Within 24 hours, 50,000 houses, 24 churches, 28 schools, 5 consulates, 7 clubs, 5 banks, and an unknown number of stores and warehouses are destroyed.
      Cities to Cinders Razing, Homes, Churches, Schools and Everything Else to Rubble Reducing Bandit

7/24/1923 Treaty of Lausanne signed by Turkey and the Allies excludes all mention of Armenia or the Armenians.
      Self-Satisfied, Arrogant, Cunning Bastard

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
      II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

• A Syphilis Infected Wolf’s Whelp’s Delirium, Annex 2

"Azeri" History for Dummies

"Azerbaijan" is an artificially created "country" on Armenian territory as a result of an artificial insemination between the Turkish phallus and Russian Bolshevik anus.

When this Frankenstein monster was dumped from the Bolshevik rectum, they stole the name of their fake country from the northwest region of Iran and no one protested except some patriotic Iranians who were willing to give up their 2200 right to the name Azarbaijan (Aturpatekan) and call it Azadestan in order not to be associated with the fake "nation"…

Then, this fictitious newly fabricated “nation” called itself “Azeri”, a nation that has NEVER existed throughout human history thus, a non-entity.
        They were called Tatars before 1918 and that was after the region fell under Russian rule in the 19th century. Before that these tribal nomads distinguished one another from the color of their sheep.

Azari is a term used by Arab historians to describe the LANGUAGE of the people of real Azarbaijan (Aturpatekan), north-west of Iran and ALWAYS south of the Arax River. It was a language of the PERSIAN family of languages called Pahlavi. The dialect spoken in Aturpatekan was called Pahlavi e Azari, to distinguish it from other Pahlavi dialects. Later when the people of Aturpatekan were forced to become speakers of Turkish, the word Azari was wrongly attributed to the Turkish dialect of these people, AND NEVER TO THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES.

Later, after a passionate copulation between the Jew-Tatar Kemal and the Jew-Tatar Lenin, the Armenian provinces of Artsakh and Nakhijevan were illegally annexed to the Frankenstein monster and Kars, Ardahan, Ardvin and Surmalu that had never been a part of Ottoman Tyranny, (our beautiful Ani that has been savagely destroyed since and our most sacred symbol, mount Ararat were included in the package) were given just like that to Turkey.

Consult all the maps of the region and you see that a country called Azerbaijan north of the Arax River did not exist before 1918, and Armenia extended in the east to the river Kur until the 19th century. Earlier, Armenia reached the Caspian sea.
        Even Arab historians considered Aghvank as part of Greater Armenia (Medz Haik).

Comment

• Only your own fart smells good

Originally posted by TurQ
          Originally posted by Hellektor
          How about Mustafa Cacaturk Hammmal
          How about doing a favor visiting a mental institution, getting some medical assistance and get back to normal ?
          I think you badly need it
          How about stop pretendind you're blind when members of your species spew filth like this:

@Hellektor

You goddamn son of a xxxxx...you are a masochist psycho, more than that an honorless bastard...you racist bastard!!!...You are nothing but a bloothirsty fascist, admit that you xxxxer!!!...you would still be a person who came out of a prostitute's vajina you son of a xxxxx!!!...you bastard...As for your mom, she just sold herself. With all that implies...
          I think you need a thorough replacement of the crap that was injected in your cranium since your childhood by that fascist state of yours.

Comment

• Ok everyone, lets stop the mud slinging and get back to the topic...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellektor
              Turk is a four-letter word. It is the worst cuss word for an Armenian, worse than all the filth you threw at me which came back to you.
              Your heart is filled with hatred, get a xxxxing life imbecile. Don't even bother to post all that stuff, it's useless. You won't get anything back. Mount Ararat became Mount Agri and will remain Mount Agri forever, we'll crush the Armenians one more time if need be. You're the scum of this world and you've been conquered many times by many different nations; this is your destiny and Turks are and will forever remain your masters; now behave, dog!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deniz
                we'll crush the Armenians one more time if need be. You're the scum of this world and you've been conquered many times by many different nations; this is your destiny and Turks are and will forever remain your masters; now behave, dog!
                And this is his first post!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tongue
                  And this is his first post!
                  Such decorum!

Comment

• xxxx you, xxxx you very much!

Originally posted by Deniz
                    Your heart is filled with hatred, get a xxxxing life imbecile. Don't even bother to post all that stuff, it's useless. You won't get anything back. Mount Ararat became Mount Agri and will remain Mount Agri forever, we'll crush the Armenians one more time if need be. You're the scum of this world and you've been conquered many times by many different nations; this is your destiny and Turks are and will forever remain your masters; now behave, dog!
                    It's so that Hovik is having a baby, congrats Hovik jan, and he asks us not to cuss.
                    You don't even read the post and the garbage your fellow savage virus threw at me.
                    Be happy that you can utter such bullxxxx from your muzzle in an Armenian forum and not get banned.

I'll only throw you the worst cuss word in the world and won't bother wasting time on genocidal filth like you.

Turk.

Comment

• Okay you guys, I'm going to close this thread now since it's gone waaay off topic.

Comment

Working...
                      X