Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to help Armenia?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    If I'm not mistaken Armenia does alot of trade with Russia.
    www.armenian-genocide.org

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by Pierre
      Do you have some specific product? "Typical Armenian"?
      I live in MiddleEurope and I've never saw any "Made in Armenia" sign.

      Since I am a fan of your country, I would love to contribute
      You might look for Jermuk or Bjni mineral water. Sujuk, Basterma, String Cheese. Many preserves are exported, and apricots serve as one of it's largest exports. Also look for Ajvar and Grape Leaves.

      Many wines are exported, and are loved througout the world, but most wine experts agree that Georgian wine is rated slightly higher. Both are at the top!

      And finally - look for Ararat Cognac. An Armenian Cognac that has won the gold metal against French Cognac at French competitions is really something... You should be able to find it.

      Thats it off the top of my head - i'll get back to you if I think of anything else.

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Pierre
        Do you have some specific product? "Typical Armenian"?
        I live in MiddleEurope and I've never saw any "Made in Armenia" sign.

        Since I am a fan of your country, I would love to contribute

        and whats "typical armenian" suppose to mean? All over southern california there are Armenian groceries and produce which sell products made in armenia. around here, even the jones and vons carry excessive variety of armenian products, from vodka (my favorite Artsakh vodka) to chocolate to grape leaves to tommato sauce, to special yummy jems, the list is never ending. And if you are having trouble finding armenian products and are such a huge "fan of my country," then you can make your contributions here, as i am sure how you would hate being left out of honor of helping out:

        Dear Armenia Fund Supporters, A LETTER FROM THE CHAIRMAN OF THE ARMENIAFUND For 30 years, Armenia Fund has been a crucial bridge between Armenian communities in the United States and Armenia. Our 20,000 donors have helped build critical infrastructure and provide humanitarian aid, through our trusted distribution networks and longstanding relationships

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by neutral
          If I'm not mistaken Armenia does alot of trade with Russia.
          Armenia makes major exports to any countries with armenian communities, and russia is at the top of the list, followed by the US. there are other trade that goes on with russia at state level. Trade is also extensive with Iran. In addition, Armenia supplies electricity to northern iran and southern georgia. The only countires with whom we have no trade are the Turks and Azeries due to their continued, illegal blockade of Armenia.

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by Hovik
            You might look for Jermuk or Bjni mineral water. Sujuk, Basterma, String Cheese. Many preserves are exported, and apricots serve as one of it's largest exports. Also look for Ajvar and Grape Leaves.

            Many wines are exported, and are loved througout the world, but most wine experts agree that Georgian wine is rated slightly higher. Both are at the top!

            And finally - look for Ararat Cognac. An Armenian Cognac that has won the gold metal against French Cognac at French competitions is really something... You should be able to find it.

            Thats it off the top of my head - i'll get back to you if I think of anything else.
            Thank you!

            I'll begin with Ararat Cognac ... end let you know if I find it ...

            .../Pierre

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by Doberman
              and whats "typical armenian" suppose to mean?
              I don't know. "Made in Mars", maybe.

              All over southern california there are ...
              All over southern Europe there are not ...

              And if you are having trouble finding armenian products and are such a huge "fan of my country," then you can make your contributions here, as i am sure how you would hate being left out of honor of helping out:
              Some people!

              But yes, I'll be glad to help ...

              Dear Armenia Fund Supporters, A LETTER FROM THE CHAIRMAN OF THE ARMENIAFUND For 30 years, Armenia Fund has been a crucial bridge between Armenian communities in the United States and Armenia. Our 20,000 donors have helped build critical infrastructure and provide humanitarian aid, through our trusted distribution networks and longstanding relationships


              ...

              Comment

              Working...
              X