Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What American Acedemics Think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramilseferov
    do you think so? you are wrong...
    did you know that when your massacre began in 1992 ,in karabakh and hojaly Ramil , Seferov 's family in there in the war square and he lost 3 members of his family.
    Well then maybe Ramil should have chopped his own head off instead of G. Makaryan's, afterall it was Azeris who perpetrated the massacres of Khojali (against their own people - refer to Azeri presidents statements) and Karabagh (against it's own citizens who were requesting ONLY reforms (not independence) until they were granted massacres instead).

Please do some reading in THIS THREAD and pay particularly close attention to the links and text of Hellektors posts #'s 3 and 4.

I hope you can learn more about history...

Comment

Let's see, so far we've shown our Turkish member the following facts:

1) He said that Ramil murdered Gurgen, because Gurgen said disparaging things against Turks and the Turkish flag. We showed him that this was a lie, and that not a single person or soldier at the UN program where they were both living saw or heard Gurgen say anything bad or negative about the Azeri or Turkish soldiers or their flag.

2) He said that Ramil murdered Gurgen, because his own family had been killed during the Karabagh war. This was proven false during the trial.

3) He said that it was revenge for the Khojali "genocide", and it was shown to him using Azeri sources that there was no such thing, and that it was the Azeris who sacrificed their own people for political motives.

Mr. Ramil, do you have any other excuses to make for your hero? His act was justified, because an Armenian stole his girlfriend? Perhaps, an Armenian beat him at chess when he was a child? Do you have any other nonsense to justify murder; to justify Genocide; or to justify any other brutal, barbaric and inhumane act?

Comment

This guy should not be allowed to post here with a moniker such as he has taken. Its also obvious that he is a nut job who displayes the very typical Turkish habit of justification and denial of crimes. Reminds me of the British soccer fans who were killed in Turkey (back in 2000?) for supposedly insulting the Turkish flag and making lewd comments toward women. A Turkish mob beat them to death - and Turkish members of a Middle Eastern forum I was on at the time were calling it justified....and the Greek guy that was killed in Cyprus for climbing the flag pole....etc etc Same story and it is highly insulting to hear it again and to hear his denialist BS in general..."oh you are presenting facts that contradict my frothing hatred - well I don't care - let me tell you about the backstabbing Armenians and how they started killing Turks..." etc - yeah yeah - we have heard this before - comes right from your 5th grade class sylabus in genocide denial....we really have no need to hear this sort of crap again and then have to waste our time repeating the facts (that have been posted over and over again) etc Learn to read, learn to think, learn to feel (something other then fanatical Turkish pride and xenophobic hatred)

Comment

Originally posted by Gavur
          Face it ramilseferov it was never about bullsht flag IT WAS A REVENGE KILLING for loosing their ass in Karabagh

also you face karabakh and hojaly massacres
          [CENTER] [SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]PEACE AT HOME,PEACE IN THE WORLD![/B] [/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/CENTER]

[RIGHT][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=4][CENTER]MUSTAFA KEMAL ATATÜRK[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/RIGHT]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=6][SIZE=5]THERE IS NO PROBLEM BETWEEN TURKIYE AND ARMEANIA[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by 1.5 million
            This guy should not be allowed to post here with a moniker such as he has taken. Its also obvious that he is a nut job who displayes the very typical Turkish habit of justification and denial of crimes. Reminds me of the British soccer fans who were killed in Turkey (back in 2000?) for supposedly insulting the Turkish flag and making lewd comments toward women. A Turkish mob beat them to death - and Turkish members of a Middle Eastern forum I was on at the time were calling it justified....and the Greek guy that was killed in Cyprus for climbing the flag pole....etc etc Same story and it is highly insulting to hear it again and to hear his denialist BS in general..."oh you are presenting facts that contradict my frothing hatred - well I don't care - let me tell you about the backstabbing Armenians and how they started killing Turks..." etc - yeah yeah - we have heard this before - comes right from your 5th grade class sylabus in genocide denial....we really have no need to hear this sort of crap again and then have to waste our time repeating the facts (that have been posted over and over again) etc Learn to read, learn to think, learn to feel (something other then fanatical Turkish pride and xenophobic hatred)

I know to feel...I feel bad days of Azeri turks and their poverty in 1992...You can not teach these things because u dont know such as things...Because world is after you

and you are afraid of hearing facts and you do not want me to post here facts
            [CENTER] [SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]PEACE AT HOME,PEACE IN THE WORLD![/B] [/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/CENTER]

[RIGHT][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=4][CENTER]MUSTAFA KEMAL ATATÜRK[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/RIGHT]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=6][SIZE=5]THERE IS NO PROBLEM BETWEEN TURKIYE AND ARMEANIA[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

You are a moron. Are you really expecting to graduate form High School? I think Turkey is in serious trouble....

Comment

Originally posted by ramilseferov
                You are only an Armeanian and this means DAMNED NATION in my mind...
                Okay enough is enough. You've made that statement several times already. You're suspended for two days. When you come back, don't refer to Armenians as a "damned nation". And I can see that you put back the denial site I had deleted from your signature.. I'm gonna delete it again, if you want to stick around the forum, I suggest you don't put it back.

Comment

Working...
                X