Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Can Turkey Learn Tolerance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Can Turkey Learn Tolerance?

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
    God damn, I just responded to Bell and Hakakan's above posts only to find out nothing appeared - phuck-
    Scene one ,take two.
    Bell ,I gotta agree. It's getting pretty strange over here. In my opinion -- one does not want to confuse America with the facts.
    I just woke up, it's colder than 20 below F and I got off of work at 3:18 am.
    You say many turks are nice. Superficially maybe. Tell any the truth. They physically look as they do because of thr rape & kidnaping of the indigenous people's that they didn't murder(emmediatly). The land they fraudulently call turkassy was attained by murdering and deporting and torturing the indigenous people.
    The word "many"is relative. Compared to the total population, I think minuscule is far more appropriate.
    My family told me that in all the hundreds of years of subjugation, even the least harsh of those times they
    turk ---never respected our person ---.
    Of all the other people you mentioned, which ones did such -- cut open the stomachs of pregnant(Russian 5th column ) women to tear the unborn child out so as to do evil to it. Do you think that was an isolated occurance?
    Well I just got burnt out having to write this twice, first time was worded better
    Artashes
    Ok,my jaw is tight but having to rewrite this I left import stuff out -- you say "many turks helped us in the GENOCIDE.
    Of the over 3,000+ villages & towns(not to mention cities) that were wiped out, how many times do you think an Armenian experience a stretch out hand of compassion? Many? I think the - vast majority- the number was ZERO.
    Artashes

Comment

My 1st post was submitted a a little after 8am. I see my 2nd post that got through is 11am.
      God damn
      Artashes

Comment

Feel I need to be clearer.
        When I said to Hayayrun (I understand) and share his anger (hatred) and frustration at the actions of many ????turkish???? Armenians and the utter disgust for those action(conduct),I was not implying or condoning hating those Armenians.
        If you read one or two posts above you will see I asked to have compassion for them.
        The Armenians that are still left alive(if you can call it that) in the lands occupied by the turkurds are in my opinion are both traumatized and sadly in many cases assimilated or in the process of being assimilated.
        There aren't any Armenians that prefer to speak another language. Those people are completely surrounded by and have been completely surrounded by turkurd --- BUTCHERS ---.
        To see such actions by Armenians is heartbreaking.
        Although I disagreed with a number of points that Hakakan made, I actually agree with Hakakan on the bottom line point.
        The fact that these Armenians still remember they are Armenian(not all do) is in my opinion the best they can do and may be all they have left. My heart is breaking.
        Hayayrun --- they still got us man, keep on trucking, keep your hands clean and don't give the fight , for ALL of our sake.
        Artashes

Comment

Meant to say -- don't give up the FIGHT
          Artashes

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
            It is easy to see how we armenians can feel the way hayayrun describes but the reality is not that simple. Not all turks are bad,-many saved armenians during the genocide and many support our cause of justice and human dignity. I hear middleeastern armenians talking arabic to eachother all the time and the same with russian armenians and Iranians so why should the turkish armenian be any different? Yes the guy that asked you not to speak armenian is a moron but that does not mean all armenians are morons does it? My point is do not generalize because doing so makes you no different then the murderers who killed our people.
            Where do you got this information, that turks saved armenian lives in 1915?

O.K. some kurds (Alewits) saved a few armenians their lives, but most kurds killed armenians. Beautiful armenian girls and woman where choosed and were married with kurds. In most kurdish families in anatolia there is a armenian mother or grandmother.

I cannot understand armenian mentaltiy, turks are our enemy, they do bad things againt us in history, what should they do more, that finnerly armenians hate this nation???

I know that armenians from arabic countries speak arabic, from Iran speak iranian and from russia russian, but to speak turkish is different, turkish is the language from our enemy we should aviod to speak turkish among armenians from turkey, if we have honor and pride!!!

Comment

Yes some turks did save some armenians. There are good and bad people in every people. To a turkish armenian the difference between russian, arabic and turkish is not that significant, they grew up in a turkish speaking society. There are plenty of reasons for an armenian to hate a turk but generalizing is comiting the same type of crime that was commited on us.
              Chek this out

Originally posted by Hayayrun View Post
              Where do you got this information, that turks saved armenian lives in 1915?

O.K. some kurds (Alewits) saved a few armenians their lives, but most kurds killed armenians. Beautiful armenian girls and woman where choosed and were married with kurds. In most kurdish families in anatolia there is a armenian mother or grandmother.

I cannot understand armenian mentaltiy, turks are our enemy, they do bad things againt us in history, what should they do more, that finnerly armenians hate this nation???

I know that armenians from arabic countries speak arabic, from Iran speak iranian and from russia russian, but to speak turkish is different, turkish is the language from our enemy we should aviod to speak turkish among armenians from turkey, if we have honor and pride!!!
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                Yes some turks did save some armenians. There are good and bad people in every people. To a turkish armenian the difference between russian, arabic and turkish is not that significant, they grew up in a turkish speaking society. There are plenty of reasons for an armenian to hate a turk but generalizing is comiting the same type of crime that was commited on us.
                Chek this out
                http://www.zoryaninstitute.org/dialo...0Armenians.pdf
                I didn't expect that you would understand me, because you did not live in Turkey among enemies, who hate our nation who hate armenians and they show us that they hate us.
                Anyway I must not justify myself why I hate the turks, I suffered a lot and be happy that I live in Germany.

Comment

Ok, I've been biting my tongue in refrain to responding to Hakaykan's post of "opening" dialogue with turks.
                  I look at this thread this morning and see Hayayrun has just put one between the "posts".
                  Hayayrun, from me to you --- way to go gunner.
                  Hayayrun, of course you know because you are Armenian your testimony on the actual first hand witnessing of turkisk attititude/conduct in the occupied lands is completely unacceptable and needs to emmediatly be discounted.
                  I think you need to get the testimony of a Swedish nurse, or a xxx, or a German(of German ancestory) in order to state the things you have stated and present them as the truth.
                  If anyone thinks I am "bitter" about the HORRENDOUS MURDERING of my family, you (anyone) have grossly understated my feelings.
                  The .0001%(a guess) of turks that may have justification in opening a dialogue does --- NOT --- represent turkish ????society ??? In general or as a whole including the overwhelming vast majority of individual turks.
                  Hayayrun, do you agree, or disagree with the sentence emmediatly above this sentence?
                  In my opinion to open a "dialogue" is exactly what the fraudulent turk wants.
                  In the first sentences of the literature Haykakan presented(the very 1st) was a caution , or admonition. It was placed first for a reason.
                  Question --- which do you think will help more to bring the truth into the light of day ---
                  --- (a) open a dialogue with turks
                  --- (b) drop your drawers and start jacking off
                  Artashes

Comment

Ok, I've been biting my tongue in refrain to responding to Hakaykan's post of "opening" dialogue with turks.
                    I look at this thread this morning and see Hayayrun has just put one between the "posts".
                    Hayayrun, of course you know because you are Armenian your testimony on the actual first hand witnessing of turkisk attititude/conduct in the occupied lands is completely unacceptable and needs to emmediatly be discounted.
                    I think you need to get the testimony of a Swedish nurse, or a xxx, or a German(of German ancestory) in order to state the things you have stated and present them as the truth.
                    If anyone thinks I am "bitter" about the HORRENDOUS MURDERING of my family, you (anyone) have grossly understated my feelings.
                    The .0001%(a guess) of turks that may have justification in opening a dialogue does --- NOT --- represent turkish ????society ??? In general or as a whole including the overwhelming vast majority of individual turks.
                    Hayayrun, do you agree, or disagree with the sentence emmediatly above this sentence?
                    In the first sentences of the literature Haykakan presented(the very 1st) was a caution , or admonition. It was placed first for a reason.
                    Question --- which do you think will help more to bring the truth into the light of day ---
                    Artashes
                    Or (c) --- grab magazine,insert into mag well,grab charging handle and rack back,then drop the bolt, etc
                    Artashes

Comment

Artashes
                      First I do not expect, that you are able to understand me, because I wrote the truth.
                      To hear the truth is difficult and hard.

Anyway the topic here is: "Can Turkey Learn Tolerance?" the answer is clear NO ; NO and again NO!!!
                      There are of course some open minded turks among the whole nation, but they are in minority and can change nothing.
                      There is one reallity that most of the turks are "rassists" they are the majority they kill Hrant Dink, this people have one aim, to hurt armenians where ever they can. They show us armenians that they hate us this can you feel if you live in Turkey among them, if you read turkish newspapers and if you speak with them about armenian issues.

Hayayrun fom Munic

Comment

Working...
                      X