Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Religion Discussion (seperated from Turkish Defense)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turanist
    your Turkish is like half Kurdish and half Turkish .
    This is why I wrote what I wrote

Comment

Turanist, you insult someone, then when they repay the favor you get all upset. Whats up with the double standard?

Comment

I think Turan is smart enough to learn another language
        By choice he is ignorent
        It suits hes Nationalistic feelings
        Right Turan?
        "All truth passes through three stages:
        First, it is ridiculed;
        Second, it is violently opposed; and
        Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

“Israel Makes the Nazi State Look Very Moderate”

Hearing a lot about the political turmoil that plagues the Middle East region, which the State of Israel plays a central role in, we need to seize the chance and try to stress the great difference between Judaism and Zionism.

Unfortunately many believe that Zionism is another synonym for Judaism, believing that the entire Jewish people are responsible for the actions of the Zionist government and the current bloodshed which has tainted the world in the last decades. This is a Grave mistake!

Below are excerpts from an interview with the American white supremacist David Duke, a former Louisiana State Representative and former leader of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) in the United States, aired on Syrian TV on last month, which draws people’s attention to the Zionist agenda, correcting the widespread misconception about the link between Judaism and Zionism.

Interviewer: “How do you read the ongoing U.S.-led escalation against Syria within the context of re-mapping the Middle East?”

David Duke: “Well, you must understand that the chief architects of the war were Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Pearl, Daniel Feith, Mr. Warmser, and Elliot Abrams, in the United States. They were the architects of this war. Mr. Pearl, as well as Mr. Warmser and Feith, wrote a paper called "A Clean Break: Securing the Realm," a paper for Israel, for Benjamin Netanyahu. That paper said that the way to Damascus was through Baghdad. “

”I believe that this is part of the ongoing Zionist effort, in their control of American foreign policy, to dominate the entire Middle East, and I believe, dominate the world. I think America is occupied in many ways the way the Golan Heights is occupied, the way the West Bank of Palestine is occupied.”

Interviewer: “Dr. Duke, what impact has the worsening situation of the occupying forces in Iraq and the daily shipment of body-bags of U.S. and allied soldiers to the USA and elsewhere, on Bush's ability to plunge into another quagmire?”

Duke: “This war is a disaster for the United States, and I think that this has to put pause in some of the Zionist neo-cons about going into a new war. But the one wild card is that these neo-cons are crazy. They are insane people.”

“They are not normal people. The people who are pushing Jewish supremacism, Zionism - they are absolute evil and they are crazy. All they know is more power, and so there is a real danger, I should say, for Syria, and a danger for Iran at this point.”

Interviewer: “How different is the Syria that you have seen for the first time from that portrayed by U.S. and other Western media outlets?”

Duke: “I have defended Syria for a long time, so I was admiring Syria, I have admired your president very much. I hope at some point to be able to meet him and shake his hand. I think he is the greatest man in a very difficult period, and especially with what's going on right now, in terms of Lebanon and its relations with Syria. But absolutely, even from my perspective, and it shows you how the Zionist media around the world controls and affects all of us. Even those of us who are aware of it - it's subtly affecting.”

Interviewer: “How badly, can you tell our viewers, is the policy making process hijacked by those neo-cons?”

Duke: “Well, as a patriotic American - and I come here not as a Syrian partisan, but as an American patriot - it's more shocking for me than it should be for you, because our sons and daughters are being killed in Iraq, are being wounded, innocent Iraqis have died, America is being hurt, and yet we have this policy which is only for Israel. This war is completely about Israel, and I would like to suggest to people in the Middle East... Sometimes I believe that the Zionists run a mystification on us. I find, with some of the leftists around the world who say this is a war for oil or this is an American imperialist war - No, this is a case of the Zionists using America to fight their war with our blood and our money.”

Interviewer: “Now, Dr. Duke, is there room for other than the Jewish extremist supremacists to actively engage in the changing of this pro-Zionist hegemony in the U.S., and how?”

Duke: “Well, first off, I think we have to understand that there are certainly some Jews who oppose the Zionists. There is no question about that. But it also must be understood that every major Jewish organization in the United States, including the Council of Presidents of Jewish Organizations, supports this Iraq war. The largest and most powerful lobby in the United States government is the Israel lobby. Now as an American citizen, I find it pretty strange that a foreign country would have the most powerful lobby in our government.”

”So I think... My book is dedicated to Israel Shahak, who is in fact a Jewish person. I don't consider myself anti-Semitic. But I am aware of the fact that I think more Jews need to stand up against the extremist dominance within their faith, within their nation. And until that happens, we cannot continue that road. But even more importantly, we - not only in America and Europe, but also in the Middle East - we must stand up and start telling the truth. If we don't talk about some of the realities of this conflict... You know, Israel is really an apartheid state in many ways.”

”And Israel is a state... that we wouldn't tolerate actions of the American people. The New York Times is all against... It's all for intermarriage in the United States of America. But the New York Times supports Israel, where a marriage of Jewish person and a non-Jew is illegal, where a Jew who is a member of the Cohanim, which is the elite element of the Jewish tradition - they cannot even marry a Jewish person, a person who is a full-fledged Jew, of the Jewish faith, who has one drop of (non) Jewish blood. I mean, these people... Israel makes the Nazi state look very moderate in terms of its views.”

Interviewer: “How have you been treated by American media since you have been taken this stance?”

Duke: “Very bad. I would say that I'm treated about as bad as Saddam Hussein.”

”The number one problem, political, economic, and social on this planet now is what we call Zionism and more specifically, Jewish supremacism. These radical, extremist Jewish elements such as Ariel Sharon, such as the neo-cons in Washington, believe this strange (idea) that they have a right to control the world - not just Palestine, not just Syria, Iraq, and Iran and the rest of the Middle East, but also London, New York, and Toronto. All over the world you see the same pattern of control over the media, the same pattern of influence.”

Interviewer: “You've mentioned London. London's mayor, Ken Livingstone, whom I suppose that you know or have heard of.”

Duke: “Yeah, I admire him.”

Interviewer: “Has actually described Sharon as a war criminal, and said Sharon should be tried at The Hague.”

Duke: “Of course, if anyone should be tried for war crimes, it's Ariel Sharon. The idea that the president of my country sits down and breaks bread and shares wine with Ariel Sharon, to me is amazing. I mean.”

Interviewer: “And he described him... Bush described him as a man of peace.”

Duke: “Exactly. I mean, Bush is totally... Bush is not a very smart man, and he is totally under the thumb of the Jewish supremacists. The president of Canada said it very well. He said that Bush is like a puppet. He knows what he has to say to get the support of the media, and political support. I think right now, they dangled him, they created...”

”The Zionists created the lies of this war. In fact, Steven Cohen was the CIA person who manufactured the evidence... Even Israel's CIA, even Israel's Mossad actually put forward evidence to the United States about weapons of mass destruction. Israel itself basically (knows) that they lied, they know Bush knows that he lied, so now they say to Bush: OK, either you continue on with this program, with securing the realm, with this war, either you continue on with this or we will have you impeached.”

”It's interesting. This is something the Arab community also is not aware of. The neo-cons, the people who founded this were actually Trotskyite communists originally. This is not well known... “

Interviewer: “Trotskyites?”

Duke: “Trotskyites. Yes, exactly. Russia has worked to free itself from the Jewish supremacist Bolshevists.”

Comment

RA - I assume you are posting this to illustrate the poor standards of journalism of Al jazeera...I mean David Duke - come now....and for him to accuse anyone else of harboring supremicist agenda etc pleease

Comment

Originally posted by 1.5 million
              RA - I assume you are posting this to illustrate the poor standards of journalism of Al jazeera...I mean David Duke - come now....and for him to accuse anyone else of harboring supremicist agenda etc pleease
              Don’t get me wrong, but at least he has the balls to talk openly about his agenda. I don’t agree with his policy or philosophy but everything he’s saying here is the truth (in my opinion)
              I like to read my news form different sources, not just American brain washing B/S sources, they all play the same damn tune.

Comment

I can assure you there are plenty of American news sources with dramatically opposed viewpoints. Not all American media is the joke that is FOX News.

Comment

Originally posted by Reincarnated Am
                  Don’t get me wrong, but at least he has the balls to talk openly about his agenda. I don’t agree with his policy or philosophy but everything he’s saying here is the truth (in my opinion)
                  I like to read my news form different sources, not just American brain washing B/S sources, they all play the same damn tune.
                  I am no fan of the neo-cons - and I understand much of their agenda - but i don't buy a word of his (Duke's) ravings as "truth" even if he might tangentally touch upon a few facts (if that)....I'm not saying buy into the very restricted (don't ask/don't tell etc) Western media - but don't just accept any easy overly simplistic explanations for things - and don't fall into the trap of blaming the Jews - if Jews htruly had so much influence they wouldn't be the victims - like us - think about it - Turks claim(ed) very similar things about Armenians - easy to do - and easy to justify - in the surface - with half truths and seeming conections - but life just ain't so black and white and simple....

Comment

I am no fan of the neo-cons - and I understand much of their agenda - but i don't buy a word of his (Duke's) ravings as "truth" even if he might tangentally touch upon a few facts (if that)....I'm not saying buy into the very restricted (don't ask/don't tell etc) Western media - but don't just accept any easy overly simplistic explanations for things - and don't fall into the trap of blaming the Jews - if Jews htruly had so much influence they wouldn't be the victims - like us - think about it - Turks claim(ed) very similar things about Armenians - easy to do - and easy to justify - in the surface - with half truths and seeming conections - but life just ain't so black and white and simple....
                    I agree with you that Aljazeera's reputation and credibility is dubious at best. They will probably end up like CNN, and, despite having started as an objective and independent news channel, they will turn out to become the propaganda machine of a certain ideology. This time, it looks like Aljazeera is turning into the pawn of Anti-Semites.

However, I support their position with regards to portraying all religious fanatics as fundamentalists, rather than sticking this adjective only to Moslems. For me, most neo-cons are Christian fundamentalists, Israeli settlers in occupied Palestinian territories are Jewish fundamentalists, Iran's current president and his gang are Moslem fundamentalists. Like the sewer systems of neighbouring cities, they probably converge in a big ugly reservoir.

Comment

don't fall into the trap of blaming the Jews - if Jews htruly had so much influence they wouldn't be the victims - like us
                      I don't blame Jews, I blame the Zionists, most of the neo-cons are Zionists

Unfortunately many believe that Zionism is another synonym for Judaism, believing that the entire Jewish people are responsible for the actions of the Zionist government and the current bloodshed which has tainted the world in the last decades. This is a Grave mistake!

Comment

Working...
                      X