Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Kurdistan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kurds don't want to go North Iraq or anywhere else.They just stay in their motherlands.They only want freedoms and a better life condition.(most of them).

Comment

RUDO

DOnt waste your time for this, no need.
      Some irrisponsible kid saying whatever comes to his tongue.

Originally posted by RUDO
      How can you say that Kurds multiply like animals?
      Be more tactful!!!
      They are people not animals!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TurQ
        RUDO

DOnt waste your time for this, no need.
        Some irrisponsible kid saying whatever comes to his tongue.
        Yes TurQ can
        I should ignore him!!!

Comment

I think some people have meat instead of brain in their skulls.
          He is not aware that what he proposes is actually destruction of our country.

We can utlize our Kurdish population to increase our influence of sphere in Middleast, instead of utilizing this potential he proposes something that will destroy our country.

Originally posted by RUDO
          Yes TurQ can
          I should ignore him!!!

Comment

Yes Turks should company with Kurds in that way they can be strong in Middle East.If not,they will be a weak country like today.(I know Kurd Problem isn't the only reason for Turkish weakness)

Comment

Originally posted by Hovik
              This sounds familiar... Couldn't the same have been said about Armenians in the Ottoman Empire? My grandparents had big businesses, they wern't pop stars but they did have good jobs. They spoke Turkish and had assimilated in many ways.

However, a way WAS found to weed them out. They were not an inseperable part of Ottoman society... they were very seperable in fact. I don't see how the Kurdish situation is much different by your analysis.
              Hovik I actually agree a great deal with what you say about the parallel between Kurds in Turkey today and the Armenians in the Ottoman empire. Both are and were established communities. I cannot imagine the effects of killing or deporting the millions of Kurds that live in Turkey today. My barber is a Kurd, we all listen to Ibrahim Tatlıses, the best restaurant in my hometown is a Kurdish owned Kebab house, my best friend and brother is a Kurd, we have married our daughters to Kurds and vice versa..... Even thinking about THIS paralell can provide a means for Turkish people to feel a little of how it must have felt for the Armenians back then... and provide a certain level of emapthy which I have stated several times in previous posts and which today is totally lacking.

However it is abvious that you havent given much thought regarding your assesment of "weeding them out". Most Turkish Armenians in 1915 and today still carry Armenian names and are Orthodox Christians. If you wanted to distinguish Kurds from Turks you would have a very difficult time, especially in the big cities. There are many Kurds with names like "Ahmet Türk"... now weed him out ! Acttress Hülya Avşar:

..is half Kurdish so how will you weed half of her out? How do you get rid of the Kurds that are running the country? Many also speak only Turkish. Names, religion and ways of life are the same with few exceptions. Frankly speaking, when I look at the "Turks" around me they are all Albanian, Bulgarian, Çerkez (Circassian), Boshnak (Bosnian Muslims), Georgian, Kurdish, Kosovan, Macedonian, Greek Muslims, Gypsy, Pomak, Tatars etc. etc. The question at this point actually changes to "How do you weed the Turks out?"

What I'm trying to say is that Kurds today are somewhat more integrated into Turkish society with religion playing a very important role in this and that is where it differs from the Armenians in Ottoman Turkey.

Comment

Kurds must be eliminated, TurQ. They will destroy us in the future. They dont feel as Turkish, so why do you want to force them to stay in our country?
                Let them leave to their beloved homeland! They will be happy to live with Arabs.

Comment

Kurds must be eliminated, TurQ. They will destroy us in the future. They dont feel as Turkish, so why do you want to force them to stay in our country?
                  Let them leave to their beloved homeland! They will be happy to live with Arabs.
                  Brother, what you say is impossible to do and it would be inhumane to commit such an act. Kurds dont feel Turkish thet may be true but they live under this flag too regardless. These people were the only ones who fought with us in independence war, not Arabs, not Persians only Kurds. I have good Kurdish friends who have no problem with Turkish language,state and culture. The events of PKK and the news on the television that shows some Kurdish people sopporting it may be angering you. It sometimes angers me too. But of all Kurds, HADEP gets only %5 of the votes while Kurds make up %20 of Turkey's current population. I am not even considering that we have mixed too much, my neighbour's wife is Kurdish and I live in Istanbul. I think we must form other solutions, for example a 2-4 hours of Kurdish to the people who wish to learn it. Kurds, out of economic and cultural fears breed too much. That is true. But this rate can not last forever ( few years ) in terms of economic capabilities of Turkey and Turkish Kurds .I think if we educate these people, we can make it without harming the our regime and integrity of our country. As a fellow Turkish citizen I ask you to reconsider.
                  With Regards

Comment

Originally posted by turkishforces
                    This guy is the Turkish version of David-X

Comment

• Turkey: Investigation starts against mayor for pro-Kurdish propaganda

TRT 2 television, Ankara
                      17 Mar 06

An investigation has been started against Hakkari Mayor Metin
                      Tekce on the grounds that he conducted propaganda in favour of the
                      terrorist organization PKK [Kurdistan Workers' Party]. The Hakkari
                      Public Prosecutor's Office, which took action following Tekce's
                      statements, reported in the media, about the terrorist organization,
                      decided to launch an investigation against the mayor.
                      "All truth passes through three stages:
                      First, it is ridiculed;
                      Second, it is violently opposed; and
                      Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Working...
                      X