Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Are you happy now Armenia!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you happy now Armenia!!!

UN Votes to Make Turkey Imaginary Country until Armenian Genocide is Recognized.

As the Turkish government continues its prosecution of famed novelist Orhan Pamuk on charges he “denigrated the Turkish national identity” by saying that the Armenian genocide of World War I did indeed happen, the UN has decided to investigate Turkish History and determine if, in fact, there is truly a country named Turkey.

“Until we get some real evidence, the so-called country named Turkey will receive imaginary country status within the UN,” said Kofi Annan, UN Secretary General. “As an imaginary country, they are welcome to attend our UN sessions, but no one really needs to listen to them.”

The new status for Turkey took effect quickly. During an afternoon general assembly on the topic of peace in the Mideast, the Turkish ambassador took the floor and offered Turkey’s perspective on the situation. Many of the UN representatives began gobbling, preening, and scuffling around their desk. Once the bewildered ambassador finished and took his seat, the Israeli representative took the microphone.

“I’m sorry, did someone say something?” he asked.

Muttering filled the room over the protests of the Turkish representative.

“I heard a lot of wind,” responded the Lebanese representative. “There must be a storm outside.”

“Perhaps,” responded the Israeli. “But to me, it sounded more like a gobbling sound. Like a large, flightless, feathered bird.”

“Yes!” said the Russian ambassador. “That’s it! I heard it. But it was indecipherable.”

“I guess we should move on.”

Later in the day, at a reception for some Asian dignitaries visiting the 3M, many representatives arrived adorned with fake wattles—the fleshy piece that dangles from a turkey’s neck. There was a moment of embarrassment as the Turkish ambassador frantically scurried around the room, trying to remove the wattles and demanding that his colleagues listen to him.

An investigatory committee has been formed to produce evidence of Turkey’s history and existence.

“It’s really quite simple,” said Kofi Annan. “If the Armenian Genocide did not happen, then there’s a strong likelihood that Turkey never happened. We’re going to use the same level of investigatory diligence and scholarship that Turkey has used in investigating the Armenian genocide, and find out if we’ve had an imposter in the UN all these years. If what we suspect is true, we believe that there’s a huge land mass in the middle east that’s for sale. Israel is apparently very interested.”

The Spoof news archive all funny spoof news stories and parody satire headlines story not found 9909

Arabic is a Language, Persian is a sweetmeat, Turkish is an Art. (Old Persian proverb)

Turanist, dont tell me you took this seriously

Comment

At least I am!!!!!!!

hehehe....

Comment

I laughed so hard I pissed my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Kharpert
          I laughed so hard I pissed my pants.
          +1

Comment

He is being sarcastic I think..

Comment

Originally posted by Turanist
              UN Votes to Make Turkey Imaginary Country until Armenian Genocide is Recognized.

As the Turkish government continues its prosecution of famed novelist Orhan Pamuk on charges he “denigrated the Turkish national identity” by saying that the Armenian genocide of World War I did indeed happen, the UN has decided to investigate Turkish History and determine if, in fact, there is truly a country named Turkey.

“Until we get some real evidence, the so-called country named Turkey will receive imaginary country status within the UN,” said Kofi Annan, UN Secretary General. “As an imaginary country, they are welcome to attend our UN sessions, but no one really needs to listen to them.”

The new status for Turkey took effect quickly. During an afternoon general assembly on the topic of peace in the Mideast, the Turkish ambassador took the floor and offered Turkey’s perspective on the situation. Many of the UN representatives began gobbling, preening, and scuffling around their desk. Once the bewildered ambassador finished and took his seat, the Israeli representative took the microphone.

“I’m sorry, did someone say something?” he asked.

Muttering filled the room over the protests of the Turkish representative.

“I heard a lot of wind,” responded the Lebanese representative. “There must be a storm outside.”

“Perhaps,” responded the Israeli. “But to me, it sounded more like a gobbling sound. Like a large, flightless, feathered bird.”

“Yes!” said the Russian ambassador. “That’s it! I heard it. But it was indecipherable.”

“I guess we should move on.”

Later in the day, at a reception for some Asian dignitaries visiting the 3M, many representatives arrived adorned with fake wattles—the fleshy piece that dangles from a turkey’s neck. There was a moment of embarrassment as the Turkish ambassador frantically scurried around the room, trying to remove the wattles and demanding that his colleagues listen to him.

An investigatory committee has been formed to produce evidence of Turkey’s history and existence.

“It’s really quite simple,” said Kofi Annan. “If the Armenian Genocide did not happen, then there’s a strong likelihood that Turkey never happened. We’re going to use the same level of investigatory diligence and scholarship that Turkey has used in investigating the Armenian genocide, and find out if we’ve had an imposter in the UN all these years. If what we suspect is true, we believe that there’s a huge land mass in the middle east that’s for sale. Israel is apparently very interested.”

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s3i9909

you probably forgot to read this part of the article "The story as represented above is written as a satire or parody. It is fictitious." Unfortunately for us....

Comment

Ok, so I guess we DO need a laughing smiley for this forum.

Comment

One more

Axis of Evil admits Turkey; now called Bloc of Badness

Confirming weeks of speculation, the Axis of Evil proudly admitted a new member yesterday, the Republic of Turkey. With the addition of a fourth member, the cluster of renegade republics will henceforth be known as the Bloc of Badness. The announcement was made yesterday at a press conference in Tehran, where members of the Bloc had gathered for a three day boondoggle of madcap madness and mayhem, courtesy of Iranian leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

With a resume that includes a World War I alliance with Germany, the systemic murder of 1.2MM Armenians, the systemic denial of the murder of 1.2MM Armenians, and a human rights record that suggests, at the very least, a bad temper and a fondness for fire, Turkey certainly boasted the credentials for membership in the Axis of Evil. But Iran and North Korea, in particular, had become increasingly annoyed by Turkey’s flagrant attempts to gain favor with the world by pursuing membership in the European Union, and felt the country was losing touch with its brutal legacy.

It’s now known that none other than North Korean leader Kim Jong Il flew to Ankara to meet with Turkish President Ahmet Necdet Sezer. The conversation was taped by a CIA spy posing as a waiter in Sezer’s palace.

Jong-Il: “Ahmet, why you play nice now? You change so much. I don’t know you anymore.”

Sezer: “Oh, Kim. I haven’t changed. The world has changed. You used to be able to get away with so much more, but now…it’s just different. I can’t fart now without Amnesty International calling for an investigation. And this damn Armenian thing….what’s it been, 85 years? Give it a rest already.”

Jong-Il: “It is hard to be ruthless dictator today. You try and get good Cognac cross 38th parallel. But this is why we must stick together. And this is why I’m here. We’ve been talking.”

Sezer: “We?”

Jong-Il. “Me and Mahmoud. Have you heard him lately? He say Holocaust a myth! He really crack me up. You and he, you have a lot in common! Anyway, we want you to join the Axis. But you have to stop this goody 2-shoes stuff. It’s so unattractive.”

Sezer: “Really?”

Jong-Il: “Yes. Mahmoud wanted to make you declare war on someone to get you in, but I told him no. I told him I talk to you. Now we talk.”

No word yet on where the Bloc will set up headquarters.

The Spoof news archive all funny spoof news stories and parody satire headlines story not found 9939

Comment

Are you happy now Reincarnated Am ?

Comment

Working...
                    X