Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Col. Alparslan Turkes of Turkey sign of devil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gilgalbiblewhee
    DO you have any information site on the Grey Wolves? I'm a westerner and it's the first time I hear about them. Not to critisize Turkish societies, these things have to be exposed if we live in light. Otherwise these things will stay hidden from us the ignorant masses and we'll live in darkness. They'll end up running our lives with their phony democratic choices (choices that don't free us).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalist_Movement_Party look at here.

Comment

Originally posted by gilgalbiblewhee
      DO you have any information site on the Grey Wolves? I'm a westerner and it's the first time I hear about them. Not to critisize Turkish societies, these things have to be exposed if we live in light. Otherwise these things will stay hidden from us the ignorant masses and we'll live in darkness. They'll end up running our lives with their phony democratic choices (choices that don't free us).
      http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/51/019.html also here.If it isn't enough,inform me.This site is very informative I think.

Comment

Ummm...

elendil, every terrorist organization thinks it does what is best for its country. Al Qaeda believes it is defending the Middle East. The KKK thought it was defending the white race. ASALA thought it was protecting Armenia. How does that, in any way, excuse the organization, its members, or its actions?

Comment

Ummm...

elendil, every terrorist organization thinks it does what is best for its country. Al Qaeda believes it is defending the Middle East. The KKK thought it was defending the white race. ASALA thought it was protecting Armenia. How does that, in any way, excuse the organization, its members, or its actions?
          Naturally any act of killing must be condemned but Grey Wolves are not a terrorist group. It is a legitimate party in Turkey which is formed of millions. Of these numbers only a few hundereds have joined killings in times of military coup. Not to mention their weapons and intelligence was provided by state. Condemn the killers I am okay with that but the rest of the people who are sipping their tea and watching TV must be left out. The point is, MHP is a nationalist party in Turkey and its members are named Grey Wolves while some of the Grey Wolves have taken part in counter-guerilla, counter terrorism and intelligence operations of the state thus have a bad name for the leftists in Turkey and foreigners. I hope I could explain..

Comment

Look at the United States. The last election Kerry leading the Democratic party lost to Bush. But they are 9th generation cousins!

They were false choices because they not only were cousins but were part of the same secret society the Skull & Bones from the same Yale University. This organization has bought over both major U.S. parties. Both Bush and Kerry were pro-war. Either way Americans lose.

Although I'm not a 100% sure, it seems to me that all governments have swayed from serving the people.

American Aristocracy: The George Bush/John Kerry Family Tree
            The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

Join my Yahoo group for Bible studies:
            [url]http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/wheelofgod/[/url]

Comment

Death to Gray Wolves

The Gray Wolves are an ultra-rightwing fascist organization.
              They are the pan-turkists of today.
              They share the same sick dream of a great "Turan" from Finland to the wall of China. Therefore, their rule No.1 is: destroy Armenia.

It's an undeniable fact that the Turkish state is completely under Gray Wolves control.
              If millions of "people" in Turkey are members of this organization, then it shows nothing's changed.
              Not until pan-turkism is buried will Turkey become civilized. It's the plague that's responsible for the Armenian Genocide and the subsequent Cultural Genocide of the Armenian heritage.

It's the ideology that fabricated the fictitious "nation", artificially created in March 1918 by Nuri pasha, the half sibling of the monster Enver, who had invaded Baku, by naming the fake "nation" consisted of roaming, primitive savages: "Azeri", who had been promoted to Tatars after the region fell under Russians in the 19th century.
              Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
              II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
              III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
              IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

The Gray Wolves are an ultra-rightwing fascist organization.
                They are the pan-turkists of today.
                They share the same sick dream of a great "Turan" from Finland to the wall of China. Therefore, their rule No.1 is: destroy Armenia.

It's an undeniable fact that the Turkish state is completely under Gray Wolves control.
                If millions of "people" in Turkey are members of this organization, then it shows nothing's changed.
                Not until pan-turkism is buried will Turkey become civilized. It's the plague that's responsible for the Armenian Genocide and the subsequent Cultural Genocide of the Armenian heritage.

It's the ideology that fabricated the fictitious "nation", artificially created in March 1918 by Nuri pasha, the half sibling of the monster Enver, who had invaded Baku, by naming the fake "nation" consisted of roaming, primitive savages: "Azeri", who had been promoted to Tatars after the region fell under Russians in the 19th century.
                We know, we know.....

Comment

Something went awry... And the Turk was born

Originally posted by elendil
                  I am not a fan of Grey Wolves but that hand figure means "wolf" which stands for the legend of Turkish nation being guided by a wolf. Here is a demostration from profile I have uploaded it.
                  I have nothing against the sign per se.
                  It's also used (slightly different, no pointed muzzle) by metal fans.

However, this shows that Turkey is run by pan-turkists and pan-Turkism is far from being dead.

The story of the wolf has several variations.
                  One of them says a young guy with chopped off limbs was saved by a female wolf. Then they copulated and they gave birth to the Turkish tribe.

I think, since the guy had his limbs chopped off, something went literally awry and that's why the Turks have committed so many atrocities against others.
                  Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
                  II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
                  III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
                  IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

However, this shows that Turkey is run by pan-turkists and pan-Turkism is far from being dead.
                    Turkey is not run by pan-turkists only but there are indeed Pan-Turkists within the body of Turkish state.

The story of the wolf has several variations.
                    One of them says a young guy with chopped off limbs was saved by a female wolf. Then they copulated and they gave birth to the Turkish tribe.
                    Yes there are many a versions though mine is the most common one across the nation

I think, since the guy had his limbs chopped off, something went literally awry and that's why the Turks have committed so many atrocities against others.
                    Yes, that must be it...

Comment

Originally posted by elendil
                      Naturally any act of killing must be condemned but Grey Wolves are not a terrorist group. It is a legitimate party in Turkey which is formed of millions. Of these numbers only a few hundereds have joined killings in times of military coup. Not to mention their weapons and intelligence was provided by state. Condemn the killers I am okay with that but the rest of the people who are sipping their tea and watching TV must be left out. The point is, MHP is a nationalist party in Turkey and its members are named Grey Wolves while some of the Grey Wolves have taken part in counter-guerilla, counter terrorism and intelligence operations of the state thus have a bad name for the leftists in Turkey and foreigners. I hope I could explain..
                      Sound just like the Dashnak party then. The Dashnaks are a legitimate political party with most members being nationalist but non-violent.
                      General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X