Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hitite
    Are you accusing Turkey of a canine genocide now? Bulgarian, I just love reading your posts when they are orignially yours and not cut and paste stuff.

Ok, Turks may be the root of all evil you can ever imagine and I can only try to understand your deep hatred towards Turks but I would sincerely like to offer you something. The next time you come to Bulgaria please try to take a bus trip to Turkey which will only take a few hours and will cost you peanuts. If you are a student and cant pay I offer to pay for your bus ticket. You must get to know the people you hate and want to "do something about" and if it turns out that you really cannot find 1 or 2 things good about Turks you will at least go back home with some 'strategic' information.
    Why dont animals have rights? In western nations such as England you could go to prison if you are cruel to animals. But it seems like in Turkey its acceptable to murder 100000s of dogs and other animals. Infact its state policy.

Im not that ignorant about Turks and I find it laughable that TurQ thinks that I dont know anything about Turks or Islam. I think the really reason is because I critise both. It is a known fact that a major problem (if not the biggest problem) is the fact that open discussion doesnt exist. In Judaism you are encouraged to keep on asking questions. In Muslim countries people get killed when they ask some type of questions. Muslims kill other Muslims if they question the status quo. Turkey has a similar situation and I believe these reforms that they are passing are mainly in name only because people still hold backward views (things like honour killings).

By the way Im not totally ignorant about Turks I even like some songs even thought I dont understand them - theres Tarkan and there that song that goes "lay lalay lalay lay lala lay lay" and theres that Eurovision song which Turkey won with (that was in English).

PS I wont go to Turkey because I dont want to contribute to the Turkish denial of the Armenian Genocide or the current ethnic cleansing/cultural oppression and genocide against the Kurdish population of Turkey or the running of the illegal so-called Turkish puppet state the TRNC(KKTC).

I would go if it was all expenses paid trip .

Comment

• Originally posted by kerkuk_kurdista
      Yes Bulgarian, they have changed the names of some animals because they were a threat to the unity of Turkey.

They changed Vulpes Vulpes Kurdistanica to Vulpes Vulpes
      And something with an Armenian fox, they changed it too.

They even hate animals not only humans.
      Yes I have heard about this.

They really are pathetic and desperate. If they want to stop being a joke they should change their own countries name from Turkey.

The whole world will just ignore the names changes of these animals. If Turkey wants to convince people in Turkey that the Vulpes Vulpes Kurdistanica is just called Vulpes Vulpes then thats their problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulgarian
        Why dont animals have rights? In western nations such as England you could go to prison if you are cruel to animals. But it seems like in Turkey its acceptable to murder 100000s of dogs and other animals. Infact its state policy.

Im not that ignorant about Turks and I find it laughable that TurQ thinks that I dont know anything about Turks or Islam. I think the really reason is because I critise both. It is a known fact that a major problem (if not the biggest problem) is the fact that open discussion doesnt exist. In Judaism you are encouraged to keep on asking questions. In Muslim countries people get killed when they ask some type of questions. Muslims kill other Muslims if they question the status quo. Turkey has a similar situation and I believe these reforms that they are passing are mainly in name only because people still hold backward views (things like honour killings).

By the way Im not totally ignorant about Turks I even like some songs even thought I dont understand them - theres Tarkan and there that song that goes "lay lalay lalay lay lala lay lay" and theres that Eurovision song which Turkey won with (that was in English).

PS I wont go to Turkey because I dont want to contribute to the Turkish denial of the Armenian Genocide or the current ethnic cleansing/cultural oppression and genocide against the Kurdish population of Turkey or the running of the illegal so-called Turkish puppet state the TRNC(KKTC).

Ok Bulgarian. I quit. You have outspoken me and rammed my face into some serious xxxxe. I accept that you have a very clear and accurate picture of Turkey and Islam and there is nothing left for you to learn. I bow with respect.

Comment

• You forgot one thing, Kurds joined Turkey while the Genocide. Kurds and Turks did the genocide together. And German leaders were involved!

Comment

• why r u so agressive, bulgarian?

Dont be so agressive! Everyone dislike Turks but I dont understand your anger?

Comment

• Don't forget Kurds helping Armenians during the genocide

Originally posted by Romik
              You forgot one thing, Kurds joined Turkey while the Genocide. Kurds and Turks did the genocide together. And German leaders were involved!
              But don't forget Kurds which helped Armenians during the genocide.(for example Dersim Kurds)
              And don't forget that Ottomans usually used them for murders and genocides.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulgarian

Perhaps, some western intercourse with the animals on the net is what you call advanceness. In Turkey, animals are treated pretty well, particularly in rural areas.

Unfortunately, you are quite ignorant about the Turks and Islam, and all you seem to know, appears to be some information derived from some Bulgar folklore, nothing more.

Furthermore, if you look at the number of honour killings and the racist attacks and murders happening in Europe, then you would realize who is more violent and barbaric than the other.

Finally, if you are so conscious about the issues of ethnic cleansing and oppression, then perhaps it is time for you to depart from Bulgaria since the human right records of Bulgaria appears to be no better than the Turkish one, particularly in relation to how you treated to the Roma peoples (unemployment rates, education level, crime involvement and so on) and other minorities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulgarian here:[url
                  http://www.armeniangenocide.com/forum/showpost.php?p=15233&postcount=367]TurQ[/url] do you understand me when I say (Ill try and make this easier for you to digest):

SURE A SECTION OF BULGARIANS ARE RELATED TO THE TURKIC BULGARS.

BUT WHEN THE BULGARS MIGRATED TO BULGARIA THEY WERE A MINORITY AND ALOT OF THEM GOT ABSORBED INTO THE LARGER SLAVIC POPULATION THAT WAS ALREADY THERE.

THERE IS ALSO A LARGE TURKISH PRESENCE IN BULGARIA BUT SOME OF THESE WERE CHRISTIAN SLAVS WHO WERE CONVERTED(SOME FORCIBLY) TO ISLAM.

THE MAJORITY OF BULGARIANS ARE NOT BULGARS. HOWEVER THE NAME BULGAR STUCK AND IS STILL USED TODAY.
                  Ok, you seem to have ignored me here:http://www.armeniangenocide.com/foru...0&postcount=14 So this makes the second post by you in this thread where you CAPS everything...

I even asked nicely, but as I know if a person is going to ignore you they're going to ignore you...So, I'm gonna block your account for a couple days so you can have some time to reflect on two things:

1: Respecting other members wishes about not using caps obnoxiously in the forum.
                  2: Listening to and respecting moderators

Thanks, see you back soon, hopefully we can turn a new leaf

Hovik

Comment

• Originally posted by 1.5 million
                    Kurds are Turks, Bulgarians are Turks, Finns are Turks - and so on and so forth.....and if you believe some Azeris...everyone is descended from Turks and the Azeris invented all languages and cultures of the world....dream on...
                    I am not sure about the others, but I am a Karachai-Balkar (Bolgar Turk also known as Circassian Turks), and in fact, the Bolgars (Bulgars) are one of the ancient Turkish tribes.

If you would read a bit about Karachai-Balkar, Tatar, Chuvash and other Turkic Bolgar tribes, then you would find that only the ones residing in Bulgaria can not speak a Turkic dialect, but the rest still retains their heritage even they are Christians or Muslims.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScythianVizier
                      I am not sure about the others, but I am a Karachai-Balkar (Bolgar Turk also known as Circassian Turks), and in fact, the Bolgars (Bulgars) are one of the ancient Turkish tribes.

If you would read a bit about Karachai-Balkar, Tatar, Chuvash and other Turkic Bolgar tribes, then you would find that only the ones residing in Bulgaria can not speak a Turkic dialect, but the rest still retains their heritage even they are Christians or Muslims.
                      I don't at all doubt what you say....however there is also a tendency among some Turks to claim just about every once nomadic tribe on earth as having been a Turk - and more. My comment was making light of this. In no way was I trying to disparage your history or that of various Turks - many of whom in all likelyhood have a varied and interesting background such as yourself and other Turks I know. Its quite a shame that Kemal saw no value in these identities and instead attempted to broad brush this definition of who/what is a Turk...(rather sucessfully - though not completely - and this has been at the root of much of the unrest in your nation - the cultural/identity supression...which is directly related to the Armenain Genocide and its denail BTW - all part of the same cloth woven by Ataturk...)

Comment

Working...
                      X