Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kerkuk_kurdista
    Oh, I see you all know why people in Turkey are so quickly diverted to support a leftist/communist or any organisation that fights against the Turk state. Says a lot about your morals against other peoples. Maybe this is why your country is stuck in international disputes and wars for decades. Again it was a Turkish membe who started to bring in the PKK. Maybe they share common tactics.

Terrorists are those who say that someone's life will be shorter than 2 years:

Do not worry, Turks are known for their disgusting websites and their abuse of internet against other websites. Yo u already have disgusted your name with it.

Yes, PKK is terrorist, all they do is murder murder, kill kill, people have nothing better to do these days, only kill, all Kurds are terrorists, i know you are trying to say this.
    Well, talk about your country that is known for countless genocides including many on Kurds.

Originally posted by RUDO
    Kerkuk Kurdista.When I saw your posts,I was embrassed of being Kurd.
    I have not much to add to what RUDO wrote. My fınal two points are:

1) I did not write the sentence:
    that a kurd in pkk averagely live 2 or 2.5 years but urs will be shorter i think
    but you quoted it as if it were mine. Even though the observation in that sentence is correct, this sounds like a personal threat, and I do not endorse that. Be fair and honest, and do not hit underbelt whenever you are cornered.

2) Only if you spent few minutes reading my postings, you would see that I never approved the way the Turkish Army conducted its struggle against the PKK. In these few minutes you would also fınd several postings where I expressed my love for Kurdish people. As long as your and my postings remain on this thread, everyone will be the judge of who the liar and provocator is. Now it is really time for you to request the moderators to delete my postings because there is no other way for you to save your face.

Take care now.

Comment

• This Kelkurt-Kurdistan guy isnt a Kurd at all.

Originally posted by RUDO
      Kerkuk Kurdista.When I saw your posts,I was embrassed of being Kurd.

Why do you use bad words to tell your ideas?

Be tactful please.

Your sentences are too provacative.

So next time,Think of our brave and holy nation.

Do you like Agire Jiyan?

I like their music.Especially Helin and Şemmame!!!

Comment

Yes, PKK is terrorist, all they do is murder murder, kill kill, people have nothing better to do these days, only kill, all Kurds are terrorists, i know you are trying to say this.
        I am not judging every Kurd to be a member of PKK... But I afraid you are doing so; at least you want them to be...

Comment

• There were less than 10000 people in Newroz protests in Diyarbakir.
          But there were more than 1 million in protesting Denmark in Diyarbakir.
          It shows the number of PKK supporters in Turkey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vogelgrippe
            Only if you spent few minutes reading my postings, you would see that I never approved the way the Turkish Army conducted its struggle against the PKK. In these few minutes you would also fınd several postings where I expressed my love for Kurdish people.
            Funny how brainwashed, child molesting, rapist, Mongol Turks can disapprove of their own government I guess this is what you get when you brainwash a perosn who has already been brainwashed.

Comment

Long live Kurdistan, death to Turkey!
              I am curious; Is that what Talabani and Barzani whisper into the Turkish ass at our foreign office while they are kissing it every 10 times a year when they come?

Comment

• Why do you use bad words to tell your ideas?

Be tactful please.

Your sentences are too provacative.

So next time,Think of our brave and holy nation.
                People who approve a country destoying my people and homeland will never get respect.

Do you like Agire Jiyan?

I like their music.Especially Helin and Şemmame!!!
                Yes they are quite nice, ever heard Biz APO'ya söz vermisiz?

Comment

• Originally posted by hitite
                  Funny how brainwashed, child molesting, rapist, Mongol Turks can disapprove of their own government I guess this is what you get when you brainwash a perosn who has already been brainwashed.
                  I do not know which cave you are coming from, but in Turkey we do, and can criticize, mock, and disaprove of our own government. If this is your definition of being brainwashed, yes Sir, I am! Instead of being a bigot, racist, cussing, hatepuking, and self-righteous like you, I prefer to be brainwashed like this

Comment

• Vogel, Hitite is being sarcastic, he is actually critisizng the fellow that has critisized you.

Originally posted by Vogelgrippe
                    I do not know which cave you are coming from, but in Turkey we do, and can criticize, mock, and disaprove of our own government. If this is your definition of being brainwashed, yes Sir, I am! Instead of being a bigot, racist, cussing, hatepuking, and self-righteous like you, I prefer to be brainwashed like this

Comment

• Vogelgrippe, Hitite is agreeing with you. He's was just being sarcastic about that post.

Comment

Working...
                      X