Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diagnosis of the Psychosis: Symptom I They change the subject

Originally posted by Vogelgrippe
    Originally posted by Hellektor
    Originally posted by Ottoman
    Bulgarian opened this thread/threat "something needs to be done about the Turks"
    I am a Turk.
    Does he meet any Turk , I wonder !
    I will describe these aliens.
    Turks are human beings, I may surprise you !
    They eat,even drink water ! Breathe.They can speak. YES!
    Do you know these?
    They have babies,fathers,mothers,grandparents,aunts...
    Turks' procreation is not via egg !
    Turks sometimes get angry but generally smile
    Turks can love,run,cry,read,talk...
    Turks have 2 legs,2 arms and hands.
    They have also heart ...
    I'll be damned!

But unfortunately they still have the same Mongol brain that has not evolved in the last 12000 years or so.

Boy oh boy... How I'm disappointed in you Ottoman.
    It seems you didn't read any of the books I recommended. Too bad!
    Well, here I feel I have to paste the following passage to enlighten you of your wonderful heritage. It shows you not only stole our home and enslaved us for centuries, you even stole our genes, so now you look like human beings.

Grigor of Akner, a 13th-14th century historian describes your grandpaws this way when he heard of them for the first time:

"Let us say some more about what these first Tatars resembled. The first who came against our country were not like people. They were awful to see and impossible to describe. They had large heads, like a buffalo, narrow eyes like a chick, short noses like a cat, protruding chins like a dog, narrow waists like an ant, and short legs like a pig. They are completely beardless, possessing the strength of a lion and a screeching voice like an eagle. They appear unexpectedly. Their women have attractive hats covered with a brocade shawl on top and broad faces smeared with a deadly pine medicine. They give birth like snakes, and eat like wolves. Death does not appear among them, and so they can live for three hundred years. Such were the folk who came first to the upper land. They never eat bread."
    People intermarry, copulate, intermarry again, assimilate, intermarry, etc.....
    As long as they are bound to some universal humanistic values, a big majority of them are good, ordinary people, be it Patagonians, Turks, Tasmanians, Armenians, Mongolians. It is also scientifically proven that people who are born out of the mixture of a larger gene pool tend to be healthier.

You can come up with, and post all racist litertature about Turks, Jews, Armenians, Arabs, Gypsies, Italians, etc....as long as the moderators allow you to vomit your racist venom. But the fact will remain that you cannot harm, hurt, insult anyone, and you will still remain an anachronistic, schizophrenic bigot.

Looking forward to hear more 'compliments'......
    Vogel, I took you for a tolerant Turk, it seems I was "mistaken" about you just as with Ottoman, I gave you the benefit of the doubt though.

Hellshrink gave this diagnosis of your condition:
    Diagnosis of the Psychosis: Symptom I They change the subject

I pasted a passage from an Armenian historian from 13th-14th centuries.
    This is what he said when he heard of your grandpaws.
    No wonder, they did not act exactly as Santa Clause. They did not distribute candies or toys.
    You don't want to hear it. That is the result of your brain damage.
    You invaded our country, killed our people, destroyed our cities, pillaged and plundered us, taxed the hell out of our lives, had us build your goddamn "empire", used us and abused us, stole our children for janissary and our women for sex slaves thus stealing our genes which caused you to lose your Mongoloid features, and all this for 9 centuries.

Then you change the subject and criticize me for having pointed out your savageries?

When are you going to acquire the attributes human beings have come to develop in the last six million years such as shame, guilt, remorse, sympathy, compassion, honesty, modesty, sincerity, truthfulness, conscience, objectivity, self-criticism, understanding for the suffering of others, the ability to share others' pain, the ability to value achievements of civilization such as works of art, places of worship, manuscripts, cities, etc., which have separated them from beasts?

No I'm not calling you beasts, because beasts never do things you've done to us.

P.S. "People intermarry, copulate, intermarry again, assimilate, intermarry, etc....." Yes, but haven't you heard of turkification?
    How come the peoples infinitely superior in culture to your infinitely savage grandpaws came to give up their cultivated rich languages and "adopted" your vocabularyless gibberish?

How come they gave up their beliefs so dear to them and "adopted" your kind of worship?

How come they turned into such a backward society?
    Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
    II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
    III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
    IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellektor
      Vogel, I took you for a tolerant Turk, it seems I was "mistaken" about you just as with Ottoman, I gave you the benefit of the doubt though.

Hellshrink gave this diagnosis of your condition:
      Diagnosis of the Psychosis: Symptom I They change the subject

I pasted a passage from an Armenian historian from 13th-14th centuries.
      This is what he said when he heard of your grandpaws.
      No wonder, they did not act exactly as Santa Clause. They did not distribute candies or toys.
      You don't want to hear it. That is the result of your brain damage.
      You invaded our country, killed our people, destroyed our cities, pillaged and plundered us, taxed the hell out of our lives, had us build your goddamn "empire", used us and abused us, stole our children for janissary and our women for sex slaves thus stealing our genes which caused you to lose your Mongoloid features, and all this for 9 centuries.

Then you change the subject and criticize me for having pointed out your savageries?

When are you going to acquire the attributes human beings have come to develop in the last six million years such as shame, guilt, remorse, sympathy, compassion, honesty, modesty, sincerity, truthfulness, conscience, objectivity, self-criticism, understanding for the suffering of others, the ability to share others' pain, the ability to value achievements of civilization such as works of art, places of worship, manuscripts, cities, etc., which have separated them from beasts?

No I'm not calling you beasts, because beasts never do things you've done to us.

P.S. "People intermarry, copulate, intermarry again, assimilate, intermarry, etc....." Yes, but haven't you heard of turkification?
      How come the peoples infinitely superior in culture to your infinitely savage grandpaws came to give up their cultivated rich languages and "adopted" your vocabularyless gibberish?

How come they gave up their beliefs so dear to them and "adopted" your kind of worship?

How come they turned into such a backward society?
      Hellektor, I did neither acknowledge your piece of historical information, nor did I deny it. I have simply not read sufficient materials about the Turkish history in the period you are mentioning. I merely stressed that your overzealous bombarding of historical negativities makes dialogue impossible.

By the same token, I can post here the accounts of Hispano-Franco-British attrocities against Native Americans during Discoveries, Russian attrocities against Caucasian Moslems from 1774-1945, etc... These all happened before the subject of this forum, namely the Armenian Genocide. If I now, for example, criticize the British co-occupation of Iraq, it would be totally irrevelant to talk about the British attrocities 500 years ago.

This is, of course, not to say that historical information regarding the period prior to a specific event is totally useless. If you scientifically study an event with took place 90 years ago, it would certainly help to know what had happened 100 or 150 years ago for reference and tracking purposes, but we all know that this is not your purpose, don't we?

Obviously I understand your purpose and strategy, you try to propogate the notion sth like (correct me if I am wrong) "Turks have always been barbarians, savages, Mongoloid rapers. etc, so it is very normal that they commit genocides". You do this, however, in such a bigoted, hate-filled, self-righteous, racist, arrogant, and aggressive fashion, that you render any dialogue impossible. You have nothing to learn from us, because you already know all, studied all, listened to all, suffered all, and took lessons from all!

In case you agree with my observation, however, I admire your honesty about the fact that the recognition of AG by Turkish individuals and/or state doesn't matter to you. You hate us regardless, and at least make no secret of it. If this is the case, please be more open and specific about it, instead of hiding behind carefully constructed insults, which are in turn disguised in well written posts.

P.S. I am well aware that I did not answer your comments about "our kind of worship" and "backward society". This is because of my time constraints, and my belief that you would not be interested in any explanation which would not put all the blame on Turkey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulgarian
        The Turks have made all their neighbours around them despise them.

The Bulgarian hate the Turks.

The Greeks hate the Turks.

The Cypriots hate the Turks.

The Syrians hate the Turks.

The Kurds hate the Turks.

The Armenians hate the Turks.

The Assyrians hate the Turks.

The Arabs hate the Turks.

The Serbians hate the Turks.

The Turks commited a genocide against the Armenians.
        The Turks commited a genocide against the Greeks.
        The Turks commited a genocide against the Cypriots.
        The Turks commited a genocide against the Assyrians.
        The Turks commited a genocide against the Bulgarians.
        The Turks commited a genocide against the Serbians.
        The Turks commited a genocide against the Arabs.
        The Turks commited a genocide against all east Europe.

The Turks deny they commited any genocide.
        The Turks deny they commited any cultural destruction.
        The Turks spend billions of dollars on denying everything.
        The Turks spend billions of dollars on their military.
        The Turks are hell bent on world domination.
        The Turks treated the Kurds like xxxx (& even now).

The Turks want to create a demographic majority over all their neighbours.

LOOK WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO MY BELOVED BULGARIA!!! THEY ARE MAKING A STATE WITHIN MY STATE. THERE ARE 1.5 MILLION OF THEM ALREADY OUT OF A TOTAL OF 7.5 MILLION PEOPLE!!!!

Why doesnt Bulgaria, Armenia, Greece, Cyprus, Kurds, Arabs and Europe just destroy Turkey now once and for all before its too late??
        Get a life....is this what you teach your children?....why don't you stop playing the victim game for a change and start posting some constructive thoughts. Move on sunshine. Mentalities like yours is the reason why wars happen in the first place . So Turks are the only particpants in War are they ?.....which one of those nations you list can claim to be innocent of participtaing in the brutalities of war . Things evolve .....lands change ownership.. and innocent people die. God save all their souls....Armenians and Turks alike.This sad reflection on mankind is a picture that we have all painted not just the Turks. You don't have to go back 90 years to find examples just look at the last 15 years.....Serbs and Bosnians , Africa etc. So why are Armenians the only victims in this ....what about the tens of thousands of Turks who also died? We should be looking at preventing tradgies like these happening again not inviting more of the same like you. But internet heroes like you have all the answers don't you.

Comment

• Time to close this thread

I think it is time to close this thread.It is too much argued.And it only gives hate nothing more.
          I want moderator(Hovik)to close this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by ozdemir
            Get a life....is this what you teach your children?....why don't you stop playing the victim game for a change and start posting some constructive thoughts. Move on sunshine. Mentalities like yours is the reason why wars happen in the first place . So Turks are the only particpants in War are they ?.....which one of those nations you list can claim to be innocent of participtaing in the brutalities of war . Things evolve .....lands change ownership.. and innocent people die. God save all their souls....Armenians and Turks alike.This sad reflection on mankind is a picture that we have all painted not just the Turks. You don't have to go back 90 years to find examples just look at the last 15 years.....Serbs and Bosnians , Africa etc. So why are Armenians the only victims in this ....what about the tens of thousands of Turks who also died? We should be looking at preventing tradgies like these happening again not inviting more of the same like you. But internet heroes like you have all the answers don't you.

Armenians are not the first nor the last to suffer a genocide. Throughout many centuries, genocide has repeatedly occured. We are not blind. The fact that it is an open wound and not acknowledged by the perpetrator is the reason for anger and hostility.
            General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

• Originally posted by ozdemir
              Things evolve .....lands change ownership.. and innocent people die.
              So you recognize the right of independence of Nagorno Karabagh, thats great! You should teach your "Azeri" cousins this mentality...

It's too bad so many Turks aren't like you. They support "Azerbaijan" in the Karabagh conflict, while at the same time saying the lands of western Armenia are now part of Turkey because they "changed ownership" in a time in which "things were evolving"... By doing this they prove that Turks and "Azeris" alike hold a double-standard with respect to Armenians, therefore demonstrating and proving a perpetual hatred and discrimination for Armenians. I'm glad you aren't like that... You should encourage more people like you to form a Turkish initiative to recognize Nagorno Karabagh.

Originally posted by ozdemir
              ....what about the tens of thousands of Turks who also died?
              Your military casualties are of no matter to us, it's like me saying: "what about the tens of thousands of Armenian (soldiers) who died defending Karabagh?" -Doesn't matter to you, does it?

If a significant number of innocent civilan Turks were killed unjustly by Armenians, the hundreds of foreign eyewitnesses who witnessed the Armenian Genocide would've also witnessed this - but they didn't did they...

Comment

Working...
              X