Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

and 10 points goes to .. Armenia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and 10 points goes to .. Armenia.

Turkish People give 10 points to Armenia in Eurovision Song Contest.
    Song has Anatolian motifs.

Wow, so does this mean we are friends now?

Actually, lets forget the Genocide ever occured, 10 points WOW

Comment

Armenia Not Anatolia

Originally posted by Nationalist
      Ottoman, don't pretend you didn't see my reply to your "first" post.

If by Anatolian you mean Turkish, you should know that to experience real Turkish culture you have to go to Mongolia and listen to Chingiz Khan music.

How many times do I have to tell you, you stole everything from the indigenous peoples of the countries you invaded?

How many times do I have to tell you we built your goddamn "empire"?

How many times do I have to tell you there was a saying in those black days that proved your tent-dwelling ancestors were not capable of putting one brick upon another?

Ermeni ustanin elinden geçmeyen caminin minaresi ayakta kalmaz, yikilir.

Repeat the following a hundred times a day, so that your brain damage is hopefully cured:
      Armenia is not Anatolia.
      Including Armenia in Anatolia is a post 1923 Kemal ordered lie.
      Calling Armenia "Eastern Anatolia" is a post 1923 Kemal ordered lie.
      Armenia was NEVER part of Anatolia.
      Armenia is OUTSIDE Anatolia.
      Anatolia is OUTSIDE Armenia.
      Armenia has NEVER been inside Anatolia.
      Armenia has ALWAYS been outside Anatolia.
      Anatolia has NEVER included Armenia.
      Anatolia excludes Armenia.
      Armenia is excluded from Anatolia.
      Armenia and Anatolia are excluded from one another.
      Armenia and Anatolia are not included in the same region.
      Armenian western border touches the eastern border of Anatolia.
      Anatolian eastern border touches the western border of Armenia.
      When you are inside Anatolia you are OUTSIDE Armenia.
      When you are inside Armenia you are OUTSIDE Anatolia.
      Armenia and Anatolia are not the same.
      Anatolia and Armenia are not the same.
      Armenia and Anatolia are two DISTINCT geographical regions.

P.S. Thanks for the 10 points. I think it's more because the young Turks (oops) liked the song rather than they gave a politically motivated vote.

I'm worried how your "Azeri" siblings will swallow this though
      Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
      II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
      III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
      IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

If by Anatolian you mean Turkish, you should know that to experience real Turkish culture you have to go to Mongolia and listen to Chingiz Khan music.

How many times do I have to tell you, you stole everything from the indigenous peoples of the countries you invaded?

How many times do I have to tell you there was a saying in those black days that proved your tent-dwelling ancestors were not capable of putting one brick upon another?

Repeat the following a hundred times a day, so that your brain damage is hopefully cured:
        Armenia is not Anatolia.

P.S. Thanks for the 10 points. I think it's more because the young Turks (oops) liked the song rather than they gave a politically motivated vote.

Yes your song was better therefore voted for.

And for your brain-damaged, can not realize solid facts of life personality, it is Anatolia since we included the old Armenia into it. Cappish? The world knows it, you know it, I know it. You want to make a change towards old times, come and do it with your army or whatever, but for God's sake, for Allah's sake, for Armenian people's sake (in case you dont believe) dont be an internet hero by claiming land. Do not copy-paste the same garbage. We know we invaded you, we know we emposed our culture-language to you, we know we have taken your people out at the times of WW1, we xxxxing know. We are allies with Israel,America as far our benefits go just as Armenia is ally to Russia. This is politics man what part of it cant you face, you are always repeating the same gibberish.
        And no, this is not a confession, I have said all the things I wrote in previous posts if you have taken time to read.
        You are like woman within a constant state of PMS, always cursing then insulting, what are you doing after that, going to your bed and cry dreaming of greater Armenia? I am sick of your endlessss insults, the mods do not do anything about it, therefore I took the time to write to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor

Armenia is not Anatolia.

My Angry friend Hellektor.
          That's your point of view.
          I respect it.
          Now this land is under Turkish territory.
          We call it as Eastern Anatolia.

Yes, We built this big empire with you.
          I wish , We would still be together.
          You may be right to say , Turks have stolen everything from the indigenous peoples?
          Even if so , we have not sold them.
          We can share whenever you want without seperation.
          Best Wishes.

To where our dreams reach, swords can not
          It sounds better

Comment

Originally posted by HayerMiacek
            Wow, so does this mean we are friends now?

Actually, lets forget the Genocide ever occured, 10 points WOW
            Not now but there is hope for future.

Comment

Diagnosis of the Psychosis: Symptom III They offend, cuss, threaten and/or mock

Originally posted by elendil
              Yes your song was better therefore voted for.

And for your brain-damaged, can not realize solid facts of life personality, it is Anatolia since we included the old Armenia into it. Cappish? The world knows it, you know it, I know it. You want to make a change towards old times, come and do it with your army or whatever, but for God's sake, for Allah's sake, for Armenian people's sake (in case you dont believe) dont be an internet hero by claiming land. Do not copy-paste the same garbage. We know we invaded you, we know we emposed our culture-language to you, we know we have taken your people out at the times of WW1, we xxxxing know. We are allies with Israel,America as far our benefits go just as Armenia is ally to Russia. This is politics man what part of it cant you face, you are always repeating the same gibberish.
              And no, this is not a confession, I have said all the things I wrote in previous posts if you have taken time to read.
              You are like woman within a constant state of PMS, always cursing then insulting, what are you doing after that, going to your bed and cry dreaming of greater Armenia? I am sick of your endlessss insults, the mods do not do anything about it, therefore I took the time to write to you.
              Tip
              Thanks to the endless possibilities of computer programming, there's a feature in most discussion forums, which is called the "Ignore List".

I. Click the "User CP" option on the horizontal menu bar, top of the page.

II. Scroll down a bit (if resolution 1024-768) until you see the "Miscellaneous" link group.

III. Click the "Buddy / Ignore Lists" option and type Hellektor in the right hand text box and click the "Update Ignore List" button.

IV. Shut up and stop nagging.

P.S. Every time a denialist parrot invades this forum, I have to give them a Hellektor welcome. Capice?
              Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
              II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
              III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
              IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Thanks to the endless possibilities of computer programming, there's a feature in most discussion forums, which is called the "Ignore List".
                Hmm could you therefore be kind enough to use the same feature of this forum at the time when a denalist comes rather then repeating the copy-paste garbage that you are parotting? Just a counter-advice...

I. Click the "User CP" option on the horizontal menu bar, top of the page.

II. Scroll down a bit (if resolution 1024-768) until you see the "Miscellaneous" link group.

III. Click the "Buddy / Ignore Lists" option and type Hellektor in the right hand text box and click the "Update Ignore List" button.
                Thanks for the advice...

IV. Shut up and stop nagging.
                You are telling me? Come on Hellektor....
                Tip
                Ah by the way, to your solution offering that is consisted of 4 parts about Turkish members, you are the only constant at the right side of that equation Hellektor, that is why the solution can occur only in four parts in your case, Capish?

Comment

Originally posted by Nationalist
                  The same way Greece gave you many points, today you violated their airspace. It's unlikely to get some trust by this so-called charm-offensive of you dear "Nationalist".

Oh and Germany gave 12 points to Turkey, even when the Turks have made their garbage a country and sucked all their taxes. Now you should kiss the ass of Germany I think. BTW: Don't get too excited, most Germans still want you or your villagers to get the hell out of their country.

Comment

Greek airspace and blackwaters are 6 miles, there's no treaty between Turkey and Greece says otherwise. Not only Turkey but also Russia and other countries accept that international waters begin 6 miles off the Greek islands. They know they will never ever make it 12 miles but dont step back.
                    It is only according to PKK militants and your sort who once taken care off by Greek intelleigence agency agonize over such incidents. Its a self claimed by Greece noone else, otherwise EU who Greece is part of would be the first to react so called countless TUrkish violations of so called 12 miles Greek airspace.

Funny thing is you guys really believe what you say.
                    Originally posted by kerkuk_kurdista
                    The same way Greece gave you many points, today you violated their airspace. It's unlikely to get some trust by this so-called charm-offensive of you dear "Nationalist".

Oh and Germany gave 12 points to Turkey, even when the Turks have made their garbage a country and sucked all their taxes. Now you should kiss the ass of Germany I think. BTW: Don't get too excited, most Germans still want you or your villagers to get the hell out of their country.

Comment

Working...
                    X