Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Israel will be reconize the Armenian Genocide ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Israel will be reconize the Armenian Genocide ?

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
    US supported Mujahedeen during soviet invasion for the same reasons Soviets supported communists Vietnam during the Vietnam War (deprive them of control). The current operations in Afghanistan are very complicated but the Neo-conservative Ideology of bringing Democracy is completely out of the question. The objectives is to hunt down Bin Laden and his side kick, eradicate Al Qaeda, bring stability to the country so it is not a terrorist heaven and come to some sort of agreement with Taliban. Obama seems to be on the right path so far.
    The only real objective is to create and maintain events that can be manipulated to the financial benefit of certain groups in America. We (justifiably) complain about Israel murdering some 1000 civilians in Gaza as a retaliation for a few Israelis being inconvenieced by some rockets. How many people has America murdered in retaliation for 9/11. 200,000? 500,000? A million?
    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by may View Post
      Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
      You surely know that as far as international law goes, we have the right on that part of Armenia you see in my avatar. On November 22 1920, Woodrow Wilson signed and sealed (with the big seal of the Union) his report regarding the delineation of the border between Turkey and Armenia according to the arbitral award, agreed and signed by 17 countries including Turkey and Armenia. This document is the key to the solution of a great part of our Cause, given that Armenia achieves a reasonable level of economic stability and a just society at a time that a patriotic government comes to power and raises the Wilson arbitration issue.
      Who said racism is not universal!? I am always amazed to see how a racist jerk cites another racist jerk.

Below is some info about the justice-seeker Woodrow Wilson. http : // en.Jewkipedia .org

... a few paragraphs of garbage to smear Woodrow Wilson from Jewkipedia

Follow the racists/fashist people/plans in the world, pray for "patriotic" governments, you'll get somewhere for sure. But as we say in Turkish "the one guided by the crow will end up his nose burried in shiit"
      My, my, my...

I didn't check this thread so I missed this one.

This is to the mod: Seems I was completely right to tell this self-righteous, racist Jurk to get the hell out of our home in the other thread, before seeing this. Don't you think? Why doesn't he get a warning? I never said you were a brainwashed Armenian or a dupe so why the accusation (just one example among many)? Unfortunately for me, you do not like my style of writing, why don't you admit it? What can I do? This is very straining for me too, but I do have to respond when they throw up this kind of filth at me.

On the other hand, many are OK with my style. It doesn't look funny to you, maybe as you say, it's because of beer. I wish one day we could sit at a bar and have a beer and a talk, so you'll know what kind of a person I really am. Can I even say something ironic without receiving a tirade of angry retorts in the line of “overdramatic, paranoid and angry posts... insult-filled hateful banter full of nonsense and appeals to emotion... spewing insulting nonsense... whatever delusional thing your paranoia concocts... about you being a menace...” after every couple of my posts and you even believe you “'ve been more than civil with [me] pleading for [me] to just tone it down.”?

Unfortunately for me, you are oversensitive to my style, so much so that your censorship has absolutely taken a selective course and has little to do with your rules.

Hey wikipedophiliac Turk,

No matter what, you nation killing barbarians (can I just say this much, mod?) will always reject anyone who being there when you slaughtered my nation, will confirm you are savages and who as much as defends the Armenian Cause or has something to do with Armenians.

“Morgenthau is a racist Jew, Lepsius is a racist German and a priest too, Franz Werfel is a racist converted Jew, Armin Wegner is a racist German, Leslie Davis is a racist American, Arnold Toynbee (one of the greatest historians of the 20th century) is a racist Englishman engaged in racist British wartime propaganda, Maria Jacobsen is a racist Swede, Fridtjof Nansen is a racist Norwegian, Alma Johansson is a missionary therefore racist and biased towards Christians, they're all liars, they lie, lie, lie…”, when all of them say the same thing though they are from different parts of the world:

You killed my nation and you stole my homeland.

The character of Woodrow Wilson (no matter how far your friends in the West will go to smear him with their Jewpocritical “political correctness” so that you'll be assured we can't take a small part of our home back) living decades before Martin Luther King has absofukkenlutely nothing whatsoever to do with international law.

There's this document called the Wilson Arbitral Award, trusted to him by delegations of 17 states recognized by international law INCLUDING Turkey and Armenia who put their signatures under it, commissioning Woodrow Wilson with the delineation of the border between Turkey and Armenia.

Though at the beginning Armenians were shocked by the exclusion of Kharbert and Cilicia from what had been promised them earlier, today it is a most valuable, irrevocable LEGAL document that is essential for guaranteeing the natural and safe perpetuation, growth and progress of the Armenian nation in such a hostile region. It is the final nail in the coffin of pan-Turkism and even good for the Turks to undergo a metamorphosis from race destroyers to civilized human beings.

This is a legal document and it would not have made any difference if Woodrow Wilson was called Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin or Abdulhamid. Stop with your fallacies. Calling Wilson a racist won't render the Wilson Arbitration void. As a matter of fact, nothing would.

Stop with abusing the term racist. There's no other species on this planet who has been more intolerant and sadistically ruthless towards others than the race killing Turk. Give us a break.

Գող սիրտը դող

An Armenian saying meaning something like “a thief's heart will always quiver”. We will take what you stole from us and no amount of smear tactics can hide your hideous acts of genocide.

Comment

Chem garogh aveli lav mege aser inch vor toun asatsir as turkin Hellektor jan. Shat lavn er.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
          Chem garogh aveli lav mege aser inch vor toun asatsir as turkin Hellektor jan. Shat lavn er.
          Shnorhakal Anoush jan. Desnenk, huysov em dasarani garkabahits abdak chutem. Inch grum em dur@ chi galis. Da el im hykakan bakhtits e.

Comment

Shnorhakal Anoush jan. Desnenk, huysov em dasarani garkabahits abdak chutem. Inch grum em dur@ chi galis. Da el im hykakan bakhtits e.
            Hellektor jan mi vehadir. Anonn al kez neman lav Hay e yev touk yergouket al shat xelatsi yev hayaser deghamartik ek. Yerpemen polors el ge cheghaynanank yerp manavant mer azkain chigheroun yev iravounkneroun ge tebin otarnere. Penagan e yev shat lav hasganali paregams.

Comment

My, my, my...

I didn't check this thread so I missed this one.

This is to the mod: Seems I was completely right to tell this self-righteous, racist Jurk to get the hell out of our home in the other thread, before seeing this. Don't you think? Why doesn't he get a warning? I never said you were a brainwashed Armenian or a dupe so why the accusation (just one example among many)? Unfortunately for me, you do not like my style of writing, why don't you admit it? What can I do? This is very straining for me too, but I do have to respond when they throw up this kind of filth at me.

On the other hand, many are OK with my style. It doesn't look funny to you, maybe as you say, it's because of beer. I wish one day we could sit at a bar and have a beer and a talk, so you'll know what kind of a person I really am. Can I even say something ironic without receiving a tirade of angry retorts in the line of “overdramatic, paranoid and angry posts... insult-filled hateful banter full of nonsense and appeals to emotion... spewing insulting nonsense... whatever delusional thing your paranoia concocts... about you being a menace...” after every couple of my posts and you even believe you “'ve been more than civil with [me] pleading for [me] to just tone it down.”?

Unfortunately for me, you are oversensitive to my style, so much so that your censorship has absolutely taken a selective course and has little to do with your rules.

Hey wikipedophiliac Turk,

No matter what, you nation killing barbarians (can I just say this much, mod?) will always reject anyone who being there when you slaughtered my nation, will confirm you are savages and who as much as defends the Armenian Cause or has something to do with Armenians.

“Morgenthau is a racist Jew, Lepsius is a racist German and a priest too, Franz Werfel is a racist converted Jew, Armin Wegner is a racist German, Leslie Davis is a racist American, Arnold Toynbee (one of the greatest historians of the 20th century) is a racist Englishman engaged in racist British wartime propaganda, Maria Jacobsen is a racist Swede, Fridtjof Nansen is a racist Norwegian, Alma Johansson is a missionary therefore racist and biased towards Christians, they're all liars, they lie, lie, lie…”, when all of them say the same thing though they are from different parts of the world:

You killed my nation and you stole my homeland.

The character of Woodrow Wilson (no matter how far your friends in the West will go to smear him with their Jewpocritical “political correctness” so that you'll be assured we can't take a small part of our home back) living decades before Martin Luther King has absofukkenlutely nothing whatsoever to do with international law.

There's this document called the Wilson Arbitral Award, trusted to him by delegations of 17 states recognized by international law INCLUDING Turkey and Armenia who put their signatures under it, commissioning Woodrow Wilson with the delineation of the border between Turkey and Armenia.

Though at the beginning Armenians were shocked by the exclusion of Kharbert and Cilicia from what had been promised them earlier, today it is a most valuable, irrevocable LEGAL document that is essential for guaranteeing the natural and safe perpetuation, growth and progress of the Armenian nation in such a hostile region. It is the final nail in the coffin of pan-Turkism and even good for the Turks to undergo a metamorphosis from race destroyers to civilized human beings.

This is a legal document and it would not have made any difference if Woodrow Wilson was called Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin or Abdulhamid. Stop with your fallacies. Calling Wilson a racist won't render the Wilson Arbitration void. As a matter of fact, nothing would.

Stop with abusing the term racist. There's no other species on this planet who has been more intolerant and sadistically ruthless towards others than the race killing Turk. Give us a break.

Գող սիրտը դող

An Armenian saying meaning something like “a thief's heart will always quiver”. We will take what you stole from us and no amount of smear tactics can hide your hideous acts of genocide.
              My bad, sorry, I misspelled. You are not a jerk, Wilson is. You are a JOKE.

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                The only real objective is to create and maintain events that can be manipulated to the financial benefit of certain groups in America. We (justifiably) complain about Israel murdering some 1000 civilians in Gaza as a retaliation for a few Israelis being inconvenieced by some rockets. How many people has America murdered in retaliation for 9/11. 200,000? 500,000? A million?
                Bells:
                There is no doubt that certain groups in US benefit greatly from wartime conditions such as defense contractors and the Military Industrial complex ( to name a few) but to think that this is the only primary reason for the NATO troops in Afghanistan shows you have a distorted view of the world. I don’t think you realize how volatile the whole situation is. You have Taliban returning in force and maybe in power soon. You have Afghanistan (graveyard of civilizations), Nuclear Pakistan and Nuclear India. Militant Islam is on the rise in all those countries with Al Qaeda still running cross border assaults from Azyristan region in two fronts….But hey, we are making money, right?

As far as the latest IDF incursion into Gaza it seems Israelis found the timing of their elections perfect for the time to once again weaken Hamas. They know very well that they cannot destroy Hamas completely but they can destroy their infrastructure (Tunnels) and their ability to launch those “wake you up five in the morning firecrackers” which right after the the pull out the remaining Hamas leaders emerge from their trenches and declare Victory once again. In no time IDF target assassination (cleanup operations) of these new leaders will commence.
                The civilian deaths of children and the excessive use of powerful weapons by Israelis is questionable (maybe a message to Hamas?)…Unfortunately many times during the heat of the battle Palestinian kids follow and stick right next to their hero, a Hamas fighter firing his AK47.
                Did you know that those Rockets that Pals fire towards Israeli residents represents their spirit returning to where they call their homeland?....what a political statement. The Iranian long range Rockets smuggled via Syria seems to work better.

Your question about US retaliation and the amount of deaths caused by the US foreign policies under President Bush after the ruthless attack that took the life so many innocent civilians and brave NY firefighters, I am assuming you are referring to the Iraq War? It all depends on your amount of hate and blame for America.
                We can use your numbers if you believe that every death including suicide bomber victims, Shiite/Sunni killings, midnight death squads taking their share of the loot from others, revenge killings, Traffic accidents and so on... but the deaths of Iraqi civilians directly caused by American Military personnel is only a fraction of the number of the official civilian deaths that I have listed below (mostly caused from bad intelligence) and all of them are regrettable.

The official Iraqi civilian death toll stands at 98993 (this is no small number either) up until the end of 2008. The number of Iraqi refugees are closer to your figures.

BTW if you care to know, the Iraqi Armenians are hanging tight in their neighborhoods regardless of direct ultimatums and threats from Islamists who tell them they do not belong there anymore. The situation has improved some but still difficult.
                Last edited by Eddo211; 02-13-2009, 09:44 PM.
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                  Hell even we can't completely comprehend the suffering our ancestors went through.Not to mention what the survivors had to endure afterwards.Amazingly enoughf even the turcks who agree that it happened and know all about it will say it happened long ago and we shouldn'e be the ones paying for the crimes of previous generation.I wonder had this happened to them if this would still be their reaction?I think not!
                  I wonder if the Turks could even realize the true meaning of such a loss…never feeling it in their blood how it is to be from the people of Sacred Mt Ararat. Would you believe that they are scared of that mountain?

History has proven mankind one thing my friend. Borders never stay constant with the future not chiseled in some ancient stone.
                  Last edited by Eddo211; 02-13-2009, 10:00 PM.
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by may View Post
                    My bad, sorry, I misspelled. You are not a jerk, Wilson is. You are a JOKE.
                    When real proofs are missing often some people resolve to start namecalling. What a sham!

You wish you had both Wilson's and Hellektor's great brainpowers and character!
                    Last edited by Anoush; 02-14-2009, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Turkish military, foreign ministry protest IDF Major General's comments in Haaretz

Last update - 18:28 14/02/2009

By Reuters

The Turkish military said on Saturday that criticism by an Israeli general of Turkey's occupation of Cyprus and its conflict with the Kurds threatened to harm relations between the two countries.

The Turkish Foreign Ministry also summoned Israeli Ambassador Gabby Levy to protest the comments in Haaretz by Maj. Gen. Avi Mizrahi, commander of Israel's land forces.

Mizrahi was quoted by Haaretz as saying Turkey was not in a position to criticize Israel's actions in the Palestinian territories when it stations troops in northern Cyprus.
                      He also accused Turkey of repressing its Kurdish minority and massacring Armenians during World War I.

It was the latest sign of tension between Turkey and Israel, who maintain close military ties but whose alliance has been strained by the Israeli offensive on Gaza.

Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan accused President Shimon Peres of "knowing very well how to kill" in a public debate last month at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

The Turkish General Staff, in a statement carried by the state-run Anatolian news agency, said Mizrahi's remarks were completely unacceptable.

"The comments have been assessed to be at the extent that the national interests between the two countries could be damaged," it said.

Turkey and Israel's military co-operation includes allowing Israeli jets to use Turkish airspace for training.

Erdogan told Reuters on Friday there were no plans to halt that agreement.
                      Turkey keeps about 30,000 troops in Turkish-occupied northern Cyprus after invading the island in 1974 to thwart a coup attempt by Greek Cypriots. It is the only country to recognise a Turkish Cypriot administration there.

It has also fought a 25-year war against Kurdish separatists seeking to establish a homeland in the southeast. Turkey denies accusations that it committed genocide against 1.5 million Armenians during World War I.

Link

Comment

Working...
                      X