Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Baby Steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Baby Steps

Originally posted by Saco View Post
    Dude, WHY ARE YOU SO TENSE? Did I say you were resorting to anything? I simply asked why you couldn't post in a new thread.
    Saco, the thread Hellektor wanted to post in was closed, this was as good as any, as he stated. In fact this thread was comatose.
    Why do you jump down his throat everytime ?????

Comment

Saco, the thread Hellektor wanted to post in was closed, this was as good as any, as he stated. In fact this thread was comatose.
      I’d rather have it stay in a coma then screw it up or change the topic. I started this thread for a reason. And I’m saying it AGAIN, he could’ve started a new damn thread which I think he will eventually.

Why do you jump down his throat everytime ?????
      Suddenly I’m the one jumping down his throat, lol. I respect the fact that you support Hellektor, I have nothing against him, but you’re a bit new here and perhaps don’t realize who’s been jumping down who’s throat so I suggest you choose your words carefully. I didn’t say/do anything wrong.
      THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

RE : Armenian Georgian Relations

Armenian are treated terribly by the Georgian authorities especially in Jakhvaketi (spelling?), Armenian churches have been defaced and broken and rebuilt as "ancient Georgian" churches, in addition the pipeline that runs in Georgia, Azerbaijan and Turkey, they specifically with Turkey demanded that Armenia is not allowed any of the resources, in addition they do not to help Armenian's economically and have made no plans for Genocide recognition, in fact they have at times denied it

Georgian-Armenian War was a border war fought in December 1918 between the Democratic Republic of Georgia and the Democratic Republic of Armenia over parts of then disputed provinces of Lori, Javakheti, and Borchalo district, which had been historically bicultural Armenian-Georgian territories, but were largely populated by Armenians in the 19th century. By the end of World War I some of these territories were occupied by the Ottomans. When they abandoned the region, both Georgians and Armenians claimed control. The hostilities continued until the British brokered ceasefire was signed, leaving the disputed part of Borchalo district under the joint Georgian-Armenian administration which lasted until the establishment of the Soviet rule in Armenia in 1920.

The Georgian newspaper Sakartvelos Respublika predicted that much of the parliament would be Armenian and that there was even a chance of an Armenian president being elected. The paper also reported that the Abkazanian republic might already be receiving financial assistance from Armenians living in the United States.[34] Some Armenian groups believe such reports are attempting to create conflict between Armenians and ethnic Abkhazians to destabilize the region. [34] The Georgian-Abkhazian conflict, which is believed by many Georgians to have been backed by Russia with Armenian assistance, has caused many problems for Georgia, as the Abkhazian separatist resulted in many ethnic Georgians killed and displaced, and Armenians in the region did side with local Abkhazians. Reports such as these suggest growing animosity towards Armenians in the country.

Georgia has also actively pursued a policy of desecration of Armenian spiritual-cultural values, churches and historical monuments on the territory of Georgia. On November 16, 2008, Georgian monk Tariel Sikinchelashvili instructed workers to raze to the ground the graves of patrons of art Mikhail and Lidia Tamamshev. The Armenian Church of Norashen in Tbilisi, built in the middle of the 15th century, has been vandalized and misappropriated by the Georgian government despite the fact that both Armenia's and Georgia's Prime-Ministers have reached an agreement on not to maltreat the church.Due to no law on religion, the status of Surb Norashen, Surb Nshan, Shamhoretsor Surb Astvatsatsin (Karmir Avetaran), Yerevanots Surb Minas and Mugni Surb Gevorg in Tbilisi and Surb Nshan in Akhaltsikh is unknown since being confiscated during the Soviet era. Since independence in 1991, Georgian clergy have occupied the Armenian churches. Armenians in Georgia and Armenia have demonstrated against the destructions. On November 28, 2008, Armenian demonstrators in front of the Georgian embassy in Armenia demanded that the Georgian government immediately cease encroachments on the Armenian churches and punish those guilty, calling the Georgian party's actions White Genocide.
        Last edited by Pedro Xaramillo; 03-01-2009, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Suddenly I’m the one jumping down his throat, lol. I respect the fact that you support Hellektor, I have nothing against him, but you’re a bit new here and perhaps don’t realize who’s been jumping down who’s throat so I suggest you choose your words carefully. I didn’t say/do anything wrong.
          So I'm new here? I can read posts though and I read posts before I joined.
          You give the impression that you are a moderator to chastise and delete/ban members. You dislike the fact that Hellektor posts in your thread a position not in agreement with yours, best thing is that you post a thread and nobody else posts there until we get approval from yourself.
          As regards your suggestion, I choose to ignore it and you can return it to where the sun don't shine.
          Saco, you act like you're a preacher or more even, look at yourself, how you make little real contribution with your posts but spread disagreements, even with your "friends" ie Edmond.

Comment

Everyone seriously needs to chill, put on some Bob Marley or something, jeez

Comment

So I'm new here? I can read posts though and I read posts before I joined.
              Doesn't look like it.

You give the impression that you are a moderator to chastise and delete/ban members. You dislike the fact that Hellektor posts in your thread a position not in agreement with yours, best thing is that you post a thread and nobody else posts there until we get approval from yourself.

I simply didn't want Hellektor to screw up my thread which had nothing to do with what he said, I know he has the power to do that. Am I asking for too much? I even supported what he said but it didn't have to come up in this thread.

As regards your suggestion, I choose to ignore it and you can return it to where the sun don't shine.Saco, you act like you're a preacher or more even, look at yourself, how you make little real contribution with your posts but spread disagreements, even with your "friends" ie Edmond.
              Don't talk about my friends. We'll understand each other, we'll fix any errors, etc. It is not in your place to say something like that and what happened was a mere misunderstanding. And I never preach, I only say the truth. To some it looks like preaching and to many, it looks like a simple post with truthful views. So enough with the "Your a preacher" phrase. It's starting to annoy. And regarding contribution, I can see how much contribution your making.
              THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro Xaramillo View Post
                Everyone seriously needs to chill, put on some Bob Marley or something, jeez
                I was thinking more in line of a iced Corona with lime…….relaxing to the sounds of Carlos Santana, my brave Indian Mexican friend.

¡Tierra y Libertad!
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                  I was thinking more in line of a iced Corona with lime…….relaxing to the sounds of Carlos Santana, my brave Indian Mexican friend.

¡Tierra y Libertad!
                  Good point Eddo jan, Santana always does the trick

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Hrai is not "a bit new here" - he/she was (is?) a banned member who has returned and is posting under a new username.
                    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                      Hrai is not "a bit new here" - he/she was (is?) a banned member who has returned and is posting under a new username.
                      Even a "newbie" can take a near instant dislike to you cat, my dislike actually came only after you exposed yourself as an expert on wikipedia and ebay......before that I actually read your posts!
                      Your search engine must have misdirected you, go back to Wiki and ebay.

Comment

Working...
                      X