Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Turkey will be split apart as Iraq is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Turkey will be split apart as Iraq is.

Originally posted by UrMistake View Post
    Guys is any one in the MilitaryPhotos.net forum...well i go a problem with them...you see there is many turkish members in that forum and most of them are all blind followers of our well know turkish propaganda...well turks are turks this is not bothering me the thing is that the admins and i dont know if there is any turkish one there are keep closing threads that shows news or or any evidence that makes turks of what they are real..any info that goes bad for turkye is keep closing..one exampel is this one http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...sentence...can we complain about the admin behavior there ...any support!
    The place is a wolf den and their main Moderator (Hollis) is a Zionist Turkish supporter/lover with illusions of grandeur. Everybody there kisses his ass.
    I had been engaging Turks there for over year. They are all Kemalist ultra nationalists in bed with the Israeli posters there who also support them. They are all holding hands together praying for Erdogan to be killed or voted out so they can be bunk buddies again. Any effective anti-Turkish responds, posts or threads are erased/locked or deleted. Many Armenians have been banned there for no good reason (the ones who participate in the Turkish threads). I posted there as Azatavrear and I had been their # 1 enemy for a long time. Every one of my posts were being reported by Turks to the Mods after Turks would loose their arguments and were made to look very bad in front of other posters (Turkish members Like BorisA, 4X4Driver, Ulytau........I have counted something over 18 Turkish members there).

I was finally banned (what took them so long ) after some 250 infraction points, over 14 suspensions, and hundreds of post deletions. I guess they finally convinced the Admin (they had more than enough points on me) to ban me for "excessive attacks on Turkish members". The reality is that I never attacked, but counter attacked their propaganda bullxxxx. Got a few Turkish members banned and suspended in the process when they really lost their cool.

It’s tricky, they can almost say what they want but you gotta be extremely diplomatic or be ready to get hit by the Mods (sometimes it is worth to get your point across and take the hit and sit out for two weeks). If you do it diplomatically then your post might only get deleted and you might get an infraction (BTW, they would even hit me with something I had said weeks ago, just to have enough points to suspend......Hollis would save points like that for later asault on me, clever hahaha) but that way at least you may not get banned right away. If you write your comments like Turks do openly then you will get banned in a heartbeat.
    Regardless I am happy I no longer post there (a lot of people try to re-register under a different account like that one Azeri member, not my style), I accomplished what I set to do. It is one of the most racist and vulgar places I have ever so called “Internet hunt” gray Wolfs in.

BTW, they know Hyeclub and they know I am a member here as Eddo211...........we are being monitored by these bastards.
    Another thing, most these guys are die hard Kemalists (I have seen Islamist Turks get banned and bad mouthed by other Turks).........they are not blind, just too predictable and easily trapped. I hope they read my post here and get mad and respond. hahaha are you xxxxers out there got the balls to post here?

Armenians are not welcomed there at all by the Mods so bare that in mind buddy. Complaining about them ain't going to do you any good.
    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Yeah i noticed most of the part you said is so..bad this one i expected to be like Wikipedia,im so sorry of how undemocratic moderators there are...
      In that particular tread is this report and i feel vary sorry for those children ..i mean how bastards can they be..did you checked the first replies from turkish members what kind of heartless bas-t,ards are they really...

More than 340 kurdish children have been given long prison sentence in Turkey
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/europe/10145351.stm + video

More than 340 children in the Kurdish south-east of Turkey have been given long prison sentences in the past three years.

Most of them were detained for taking part in anti-government protests, under a law banning any show of support for the outlawed Kurdish Workers' Party, or PKK.
      The government says it knows the law, which requires a minimum five-year sentence, is too harsh, ...

A major political row has erupted in Turkey over the plight of hundreds of children, many of them Kurds, currently languishing in the country's adult jails. The matter has also raised eyebrows in the European Union.

some more info. on this subject

about 4,000 children had been arrested under the law since 2006. Last year alone, 177 children had been sentenced to a combined prison sentence of 772 years, he added. Some face up to 25 years in prison.

Comment

Their photo threads are great....thanks to berjuin the Armenian Armed Forces thread stays updated. There are also many other posters there who are very cool and good people.
        B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

What is Hillary Clinton's Armenian visit goal ?
          Originally posted by gegev View Post
          America is loosing its face worldwide as a human rights defender.

Just pay attention that in the foreign relations committee all the members in their speeches recognized AG as a historical truth but regardless the fact about half of them openly declared that recognizing the fact is not profitable for the United States.

Eventually unveiling nowadays USA real face world wide. Thus Hillary Clinton on behalf of America declared that (by urging the committee members; vote against AG acceptance) when they judge a criminal: the sentence will depend on profitability of the court decision to USA and if it is not, the victim should be sentenced, instead.

Hillary Clinton is the very politician, in nowadays world, I've seen, for whom justice and truth doesn't worth a penny.

This proves that for some of the nowadays USA politicians Judah Iscariot’s image is the most typical: 30 silver coins matters most.
          Given her background above .....
          THE WHITE HOUSE Office of the Press Secretary
          July 10, 2009

Joint Statement on the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
          by U.S. President Obama, Russian President Medvedev, and French President Sarkozy

The Basic Principles call for inter alia:
          --return of the territories surrounding Nagorno-Karabakh to Azerbaijani control --an interim status(P.S.: Genocide) for Nagorno-Karabakh providing guarantees for security and self-governance, --a corridor linking Armenia to Nagorno-Karabakh; --future determination of the final legal status(P.S.: Graveyard) of Nagorno-Karabakh through a legally binding expression of will; --the right of all internally displaced persons and refugees to return to their former places of residence; and

URL is:

In past Turks; called in modern terms “Azeri” could managed to “free" Nakhidjevan from, at least, of 40% Armenian population (according to USSR statistics) and now there are no Armenians there. Now Russia, USA and others can rightfully report: white genocide in Nakhidjevan is carried out “”unfortunately””, Nakhidjevan is "FREE" from Armenian "occupation".

In 1988 Azeri-Turks carried out Sumgait genocide: USSR didn’t notice it. Aeries encouraged with the fact wanted to do the same with Karabakh 140,000 population. The victims this time strongly rejected the Turkish desire and didn’t die amazingly. They even managed to counterattack the Turks and a little bit enlarged the Karabakh territory to ensure that the next genocide attempt by Turks wouldn’t be carried out that easily.

And now Russia, together with USA, in their joint statement above strongly recommend Armenia, - “return of the territories surrounding Nagorno-Karabakh to Azerbaijani control”. Which means putting Nagorno-Karabakh in a sack and letting Turkish army HUG it; to facilitate upcoming Nagorno-Karabakh genocide attempt.

Russians and Americans know the Turks and therefore they can’t doubt that,- “future determination of the final legal status (P.S.: Graveyard) of Nagorno-Karabakh” – written in their current joint statement, after returning back “surrounding native Armenian territories”, the FUTURE for Nagorno-Karabakh Armenians would never come. And eventually the superpowers will be engaged in profitable gas/oil business with the Turks; without being disturbed by “nasty” Armenians.
          She is going urge Armenia to take part in Arthakh suicide plan; described above.

I hope Serj Sargasyan can confront the evil woman, and wouldn't do any concessions. In extreme case he can resign.
          Last edited by gegev; 07-04-2010, 06:17 AM.

Comment

What is Hillary Clinton's Armenian visit goal ?

Given her background above .....

She is going urge Armenia to take part in Arthakh suicide plan; described above.

I hope Serj Sargasyan can confront the evil woman, and wouldn't do any concessions. In extreme case he can resign.

Are we forgetting a little detail.

Surely Armenia must agree to this.
            I am nervious about Nalbandian but I trust and pray Sarkisyan will hold out.
            Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
            Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
            Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

RA Foreign Minister: it is impossible to reach agreement on Karabakh conflict without participation of Artsakh
              July 3, 2010 - 16:26 AMT 11:26 GMT
              PanARMENIAN.Net - On July 3, Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian met with OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairmen Bernard Fassier (France), Robert Bradtke (U.S) and Igor Popov (Russia), as well as Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairman-in-Office Andrzej Kasprzyk

During the meeting, the Co-Chairmen briefed Mr. Nalbandian on the results of their meeting with the NKR leadership in Stepanakert on July 2.

The Armenian Foreign Minister noted that the full participation of NKR in talks is necessary and is a guarantee of efficient negotiations, as it is impossible to reach an agreement without Artsakh.

The parties also discussed continuation of talks based on the results of the meeting among the Armenian, Russian and Azerbaijani Presidents in Saint Petersburg.

Why are u bashing him so much?He have proven that he is skilled politician and thats what he is doing and Sargysian which all of them are Artsax supporters to there own guts.

Comment

Why are u bashing him so much?
                I am not bashing him. I only said I was nervous.

I sincerely hope my feeling is misplaced.

He have proven that he is skilled politician and thats what he is doing and Sargysian which all of them are Artsax supporters to there own guts.
                I have no doubt he is a skilled politician but I get nightmares when I remember the protocols fiasco when he took us to the brink.
                Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
                  Are we forgetting a little detail.
                  Surely Armenia must agree to this.
                  I am nervious about Nalbandian but I trust and pray Sarkisyan will hold out.
                  You are right Nal-bandyan is just a puppet, given his behavior at signing protocols and loud announcements that there are no preconditions in the Protocols. And now he with the same “confidence” claims the opposit, he is as flexible as ....

Comment

You are right Nal-bandyan is just a puppet, given his behavior at signing protocols and loud announcements that there are no preconditions in the Protocols. And now he with the same “confidence” claims the opposit, he is as flexible as ....
                    Yes indeed.
                    He was lying to his own side about the truth when he should have kept his skullduggery skills to the other side.
                    Appalling behavior.

What is worse, the president did not ask for his resignation just incredible.

Comment

Kurds in Turkey declared null and void their cease-fire agreement with Turkey, recently. Thus Turks are forced to abolish their “mission” of establishing peace and prosperity in Caucasus region, because they are in the state of war with 20million Kurdish population inside the Disputable Territory called Turkey. And now they need to establish peace inside the Territory.

I’m sure that this is the beginning of splitting the Territory into several independent counties/nations that would live in their historical lands forever.

By the way; Armenia and Kurdistan collaboration would be very useful at the Armenia-Kurdistan-Greece-Turkey map redrawing negotiation process for the territories: at least during the first stage.
                      Kurds started their war for independence, in Turkey. This will be long and severe battle with the barbarians. Kurds have few supporters outside. We should seek/find proper ways of supporting them.
                      Last edited by gegev; 07-29-2010, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X