Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Email from Turkish Coalition of America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Email from Turkish Coalition of America

Originally posted by ferdi2
    .....secret notes.... seriously?

It should be noted that the above appears to have been copied and pasted from:
    "Useful Answers to Frequent Questions on the Armenian Genocide
    By Dennis R. Papazian"

basically the armenian equivalent of the 'idiots guide to the AG'.

Do you guys understand that drawing flimsy parralels with Hitler for the purpose of illiciting sympathy will make recognition even more difficult where it matters i.e. Turkish public opinion?
    i never said i came up with everything. a fact is a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by ferdi2
      .....secret notes.... seriously?

It should be noted that the above appears to have been copied and pasted from:
      "Useful Answers to Frequent Questions on the Armenian Genocide
      By Dennis R. Papazian"

basically the armenian equivalent of the 'idiots guide to the AG'.
      Truly turkish snobbism has no limits....
      Idiot’s guide or Turkish Constitution what is the deferens? The first is true the second is a lie….

You can call it an “Idiots Guide” or “Dummies Manual” but it will not make it less truthful. From other side you can call it a Constitution and it will still be most ridicules pies of paper ever written - subject of mocking for any logical human being…

Comment

[QUOTE=ferdi2;267646]

retards...? With an attitude like that, I predict your new C&A website will end up being a stillbirth.

Did I say gov.? I said turkish public opinion. And yes it could get even more difficult. Just ask the opinion of one of the 30,000+ Turks who signed the recent internet campaign what they think of feeble armenian attempts to associate Hitler's so called quotes with the AG. I wouldn't be surprised if they all revoked their signatures because of such tawdry manipulation of quotes.
        August 22, 1939]

My decision to attack Poland was arrived at last spring. Originally, I feared that the political constellation would compel me to strike simultaneously at England, Russia, France, and Poland. Even this risk would have had to be taken.

Ever since the autumn of 1938, and because I realized that Japan would not join us unconditionally and that Mussolini is threatened by that nit-wit of a king and the treasonable scoundrel of a crown prince, I decided to go with Stalin.

In the last analysis, there are only three great statesmen in the world, Stalin, I, and Mussolini. Mussolini is the weakest, for he has been unable to break the power of either the crown or the church. Stalin and I are the only ones who envisage the future and nothing but the future. Accordingly, I shall in a few weeks stretch out my hand to Stalin at the common German-Russian frontier and undertake the redistribution of the world with him.

Our strength consists in our speed and in our brutality. Genghis Khan led millions of women and children to slaughter — with premeditation and a happy heart. History sees in him solely the founder of a state. It's a matter of indifference to me what a weak western European civilization will say about me.

I have issued the command — and I'll have anybody who utters but one word of criticism executed by a firing squad — that our war aim does not consist in reaching certain lines, but in the physical destruction of the enemy. Accordingly, I have placed my death-head formations in readiness — for the present only in the East — with orders to them to send to death mercilessly and without compassion, men, women, and children of Polish derivation and language. Only thus shall we gain the living space (Lebensraum) which we need. Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians?

Kevork B. Bardakjian, Hitler and the Armenian Genocide (Cambridge, Massachusetts: The Zoryan Institute, 1985).

The text above is the English version of the German document handed to Louis P. Lochner in Berlin. It first appeared in Lochner's What About Germany? (New York: Dodd, Mead & Co., 1942), pp. 1-4. The Nuremberg Tribunal later identified the document as L-3 or Exhibit USA-28. Two other versions of the same document appear in Appendices II and III. For the German original cf. Akten zur Deutschen Auswartigen Politik 1918-1945, Serie D, Band VII, (Baden-Baden, 1956), pp. 171-172.
        so you are saying this is a fabrication? I feel sorry for you. nothing else to say but to deny facts

Comment

That's why Hitler was payed to kill Armenians himself right?

Comment

[QUOTE=ferdi2;267652]
            Originally posted by Tiko310 View Post

The veracity of the document, quote is irrelevant. The problem is armenian attempts to draw a nexus between the events of 1915 and the Nazi's. The sole purpose being to ride on the back of the j.holocaust and illicit sympathy when there is no actual connection to speak of other a quote in 'secret' document, that is dubious at best. Anyway, it's merely conjecture to suggest that Hitler was in anyway swayed by the plight of Armenians. Only a self absorbed Armenian would believe it was.
            And you can DISPROVE the validity of this document right?

Go ahead. We have given our facts and evidence. Lets see what you have.

Comment

[QUOTE=ferdi2;267646]

And yes it could get even more difficult. Just ask the opinion of one of the 30,000+ Turks who signed the recent internet campaign what they think of feeble armenian attempts to associate Hitler's so called quotes with the AG. I wouldn't be surprised if they all revoked their signatures because of such tawdry manipulation of quotes.
              You are in did being DIFFICULT!

30.000 of 70.000.000 of your tribesman have signed a website where they apologize for animal deeds of their cannibal ancestors in attempt to become humans. And you say they will give up on trying to be human beings just because someone will tell them something that YOU think is not accurate?

Comment

retards...? With an attitude like that, I predict your new C&A website will end up being a stillbirth.
                Really? Maybe that's why people from all over the world ... including Turks ... have already come together to fight off the RETARDS! I'm not talking about the people, I'm talking about the Turkish bastards trying to cover everything up. Did I hurt your feelings by using the "R" word?

Did I say gov.? I said turkish public opinion. And yes it could get even more difficult. Just ask the opinion of one of the 30,000+ Turks who signed the recent internet campaign what they think of feeble armenian attempts to associate Hitler's so called quotes with the AG. I wouldn't be surprised if they all revoked their signatures because of such tawdry manipulation of quotes.
                Rule of thumb ... PRESENT FACTS when stating anything serious! Not crap. We've had enough of that, thank you.

Your words are so childish, Ferdi. Even if Hitler didn't say this (although he did), what would that change? We have enough facts to drown your entire nation in. Why are you searching for minor mistakes? Start dealing with serious issues. Instead of trying to make the beach look better, try cleaning the damn ocean because ONLY then will the beach look cleaner!
                THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

30.000 is actually 3 million.
                  "All truth passes through three stages:
                  First, it is ridiculed;
                  Second, it is violently opposed; and
                  Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

You and the "facts" sitting in an impoverished & land locked country holding a grudge. How far has it got you to date? Maybe it's time to change tact???????
                    Oh no, Ferdi, everything is fine. It's you that needs to and will change "tact". And we do have the facts, don't worry and they aren't just sitting around. it's you that's sitting around here for no reason. So you can keep your lousy sarcasm to yourself! So far, you haven't proven a single thing. Just yapped on like all the other Turks.
                    THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

[QUOTE=ferdi2;267977]
                      Originally posted by Saco View Post

You and the "facts" sitting in an impoverished & land locked country holding a grudge. How far has it got you to date? Maybe it's time to change tact???????
                      You and the "facts" sitting in an oppressive & racist, religiously intolerant country holding a grudge. How far has it got you to date? Maybe it's time to change tact???????

^Reworded reply to Ferdi

Comment

Working...
                      X