Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Email from Turkish Coalition of America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Email from Turkish Coalition of America

Originally posted by Yakamoz

You quotation is wrong, Ottoman Armenians were not 3 millions... it was 1,7 million according to famous historian Norman Stone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Stone
    When are the regular Turkish citizens going to realize that covering up the Genocide just helps the wealthy and powerful get away with using people for pawns in their chess game of life? Why should their dirty laundry stay hidden?
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

[QUOTE=ferdi2;268270]

That's right it had no impact whatsoever, another figment of Armenian imagination and deception. The German's were quite capable of carrying out atrocities well before their parlay with the Ottomans. In fact, the Herero and Namaqua Genocide was the first genocide of the 20th century committed by Colonial Germany in 1904 when up to 80% of the population were exterminated according to the United Nations Whitaker Report in 1985. Since your a lover of Wikipedia, here's the source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_...maqua_Genocide

So go get fact.
      Wikipedia is not a good source buddy, find something better because jo-schmo from down the street can even edit it.
      Last edited by Pazooki; 05-20-2009, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakamoz
        I am stuying my final exams... I can't be only very much these days... sorry

I can't do nothing with only myself, you should also participate the group

and I didn't put preconditions.

You quotation is wrong, Ottoman Armenians were not 3 millions... it was 1,7 million according to famous historian Norman Stone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Stone
        OK, but its been awhile I wondered, but your finals come first.That reminds me mines coming up too.
        "All truth passes through three stages:
        First, it is ridiculed;
        Second, it is violently opposed; and
        Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

[QUOTE=ferdi2;268275]Thanks. I hate when people use wikipedia.

Comment

[QUOTE=ferdi2;268270]

That's right it had no impact whatsoever, another figment of Armenian imagination and deception. The German's were quite capable of carrying out atrocities well before their parlay with the Ottomans. In fact, the Herero and Namaqua Genocide was the first genocide of the 20th century committed by Colonial Germany in 1904 when up to 80% of the population were exterminated according to the United Nations Whitaker Report in 1985. Since your a lover of Wikipedia, here's the source:

So go get fact.
            That's just another opinion.

Comment

[QUOTE=ferdi2;268283]
              Originally posted by Pazooki View Post

Hey isn't that what I said before? I'm going to have to start copyrighting my words

But that's right, rarely is anything absolute, black or white. Thanks for supporting my point anyway.
              Support? Your talking to the wrong person for support, buddy. I don't doubt Hitler was influenced by the Armenian Genocide 1-bit.

Comment

[QUOTE=ferdi2;267977]
                Originally posted by Saco View Post

You and the "facts" sitting in an impoverished & land locked country holding a grudge. How far has it got you to date? Maybe it's time to change tact???????
                Ferdi, I think you mean "tack", as in sailing, it means to change direction when the wind changes. "To change tack"

Tact is something that you and many here (including me) don't have.

Comment

Originally posted by ferdi2

So go get fact.
                  Ummm.....lover of Wikipedia? More straw man statements, huh? And I'm well aware of the Herero/Namaqua genocide. I have posted it many times when listing genocides throughout the 20th century. The methods used there (starvation, and poisoning the water wells) showed no signs of the more advanced methods that would be later used against the Armenians (the ones I mentioned in my last post). In both these cases, the inspiration we speak of is the lack of punishment, or even having to own up to what they had done. Certainly, this instills the confidence that one can keep pushing the envelope, and take things to a new level. Whether the Hitler quote is valid, or not, is irrelevant. It is not needed. The pattern is quite clear. All you did by bringing up the Herero/Namaqua genocide is strengthen OUR claim, not yours.

I'm going to have to start copyrighting my words
                  Nah, what you're going to have to do is learn how to properly make a post. How is it possible that you've fucked up every single time you've tried to quote someone, which in turn, has thrown off everyone elses attempt at quoting you?

Comment

So go get fact.
                    Ferdi, it was another thread here where you learnt about Herero, and these actions by Germans in Africa gave them the experience to combine with ottomans, tatars & kurds to exterminate Armenians.
                    Your knowledge of these events is so poor you should resign here, go read and then come back.
                    Last edited by hrai; 05-20-2009, 10:00 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=ferdi2;268300]

So let's agree on two things then:
                      1) Hitler's so called quote is redundant/irrelevant.
                      2) The AG was the 2nd genocide of the 20th century.

Blow, I think this is what some may call progress?
                      Now tell the rest of your compatriot troglodytes to fall in line.
                      No.

You dont set the terms of agreement. We do.

Comment

Working...
                      X