Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Genocide

Originally posted by Yakamoz View Post

By allied forces with 'Treaty of Lausanne'.

Signatories
    United Kingdom
    France
    Italy
    Japan
    Greece
    Romania
    Yugoslavia
    Turkey

Nice...but a little detail:
    I do not see Armenia there...

kind of weard isn it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
      LOL is that what they teach you in turkish school? LOL

Yah sure...

Tell me a name of a singl city built by seljuks, even name of a single seljuk architet....

turks were no nomads....LOL
      and that is the history what you learned in Armenia. Lol!

Only ancient Turks were nomads before 8. century, like most of European tribes.

Firstly Uyghur Turks started to live in permanent settlements in 8. century( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyghur_Khaganate )

Tashkent, Samarkand, Talas, Bukhara, Karakorum are important historical Turkic cities.

Even today, Tashkent is capital of Uzbekistan.

Comment

Nice...but a little detail:
        I do not see Armenia there...

kind of weard isn it?
        Armenia is not there

Armenia was not also in Sevres (You were only the topic for treaty of Sevres)
        Last edited by Yakamoz; 09-12-2009, 09:22 AM.

Comment

and that is the history what you learned in Armenia. Lol!

Only ancient Turks were nomads before 8. century, like most of European tribes.

Firstly Uyghur Turks started to live in permanent settlements in 8. century( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyghur_Khaganate )

Tashkent, Samarkand, Talas, Bukhara, Karakorum are important historical Turkic cities.

Even today, Tashkent is capital of Uzbekistan.
          Seljuk cities?

Comment

Armenia is not there

Armenia was not also in Sevres (You were only the topic for treaty of Sevres)
            Who cares? It is our land and no one can decide without asking us....

Comment

Seljuk cities?
              Seljuks settled on exturkic cities.

For example, a Turkic Khanate is collapsing then other Turkic Khanate uses its cities.

Seljuks were constructed on Kara-Khanid Khanate's heritage and Khazars.

The cities passed a Turkic people to another Turkic people during the history this is different from being a nomad, it is related to political power, just like Germen principalities in Middle Age.

When Oghuzs (a Turkic Tribe - ancestors of Turks today) started to invade Anatolia in 11 century, they were already living permanent settlements - they had to conqure Anatolia because Byzantine Emperor wanted to conqure central Asia. As a result, the Romans lost the war, so Turks took Anatolia as capture. Then the Oghuz tribe started to use Roman cities.

Who cares? It is our land and no one can decide without asking us....
              do American asked indians to live in new World, no

Do Australians asked permission for aborjins to live there ?

So Turks captured there centuries ago, you can't do anything.

BTW, I don't care your problems with Turks. I am a Gagauz boy ( living in Turkey).
              Last edited by Yakamoz; 09-13-2009, 04:23 AM.

Comment

I don't think so that Enver tried to betray the country or you really don't know about Enver. If he was successful in Sarikamis your current situation would be so so different. Current regime forced you to accept Kemalist revoluations and kemalism without critical thinking and other role players of history.

Turkish government's official history propaganda drives you full of ignorance about real historical facts, just like denial of Armenian Genocide or ignoring achievements of Enver Pasha for Turkey. Therefore today, both Armenians and Turks are unhappy.

And I don't agree all the MHP partizans are really secular. isn't its ideologhy Turkic-Islam syntesis ? I know there are 2 types of Turkists in Turkey.

One of them is Atsizcilar and second is MHP partizans - idealists[ülkücüler] Atsizcilar are absolutely secular, most of them are not muslim - they are tengrist is it right ?

I think every nation started to live in the World as nomad.

Dear Alevigirl88
                I think Alevis are more fascist, still everybody remember ' Baglarbasi Massacres ' was organized by Alevis, you yezit

At least, Bahceli strives for the sake of his country. I have respect for everybody who strives for the sake of his/her country - Turk, Armenian whatever.

What Alevi Turks/Kurds have done for their counrty up to today ?
                MHP is secular..Infact MHP is too much secular..Being secular doesnt mean your not Muslim it means that our country will be leaded without the fact of religion..Enver is a traitor..He even writed it in his confession letter..Its in a museum in Istanbul..You are right about Alevis and Kurds..If you want a part of Turkey you have a reason(...)to want it..What about Kurdish people who wants Kurdistan..What did we do to them?Well I love Armenians because you was taught to hate us..But I hate Kurds and Alevis because they hate us for no reason..Well have a reason or not Turkey will never divide..

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuch
                  Check it again...

LOL , No comments. Turkish snobism has no limits.

What is the difference? Actually it is Constantinopolis. It is your barbaric ancestors called it Istanbul because they barbaric language wouldn’t let even pronouns the name of the city they made their capital properly.

I remember that I told you not to response my messages..Its time you face Turkey became a superpower and deal with it..We are not a ship crowd that believes everything their leaders say..I did a research..Maybe you should do some before you talk about Chinese and Istanbul..If our ancestors were so barbaric why the Romanian Public welcomed us when we got Istanbul..And we didnt do nothing to the Emperor either..WE SENT HİM HİS xxxxİNG HOMETOWN WHERE HE WAS KİLLED BY HİS OWN PEOPLE..For the love of god do some research..Do some research about our history your history our history Chinese history Romanian history..If you read one thing about Istanbul you couldnt type the keyboard to write our ancestors xxxxing barbarians..PLEASE!!!I AM BEGGİNG YOU!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alpixoid View Post
                    .... Turkey will never divide..
                    Now see how it is going to happen;
                    Note please that I have posted the quotes below before the Obama election.
                    Originally posted by gegev View Post
                    Geopolitical situation in the world is radically changed.
                    Several years ago Turkey, perhaps, through establishing diplomatic relations with Armenia, could slow down the AG recognition process. At that point they had the best "know-how" and "new" technologies in the population reproduction and in Turkish - diplomacy (mainly-lying) "Industries".
                    But now:
                    US democrats won presidential elections; because voters want to return the USA army home, reduce the budget deficit, promote industrial growth and, at the same time, ensure that US strategic interests in the Middle East are not affected.

Democrats are patriots of their country, therefore their primary goal is not to maintain Iraq's territorial integrity; just to accommodate Turkey's national interests (Preventing Kurds to establish a Kurdish state in Iraq) at any cost to USA.

Growing instability in Iraq and collapse of USA projections on creating pro-American United Iraqi government, within reasonable cost and timeframe, failed. Because America wanted do it without breaking it into three states, Kurdish Sunni and Shia; to comfort Turkey’s national interests.

This radically changed political situation, during recent years, in USA. America, using its military superiority, rapidly occupied the country and apparently it was the most easy; first part of their plan.

And now they are unable (mission impossible) accomplish the second part of their plan, and the end, it is apparent, that way USA can not continue this war. Because, after occupying the country, when Americans are located inside, in large numbers, throughout Iraq, they can not use their only advantage; mass destruction weapons.

Meanwhile the Iraqi's have the most effective military means in that situation; the "alive weapons", suicide bombers (PS. – Christians don't have); who can not be attacked by the US mass destruction weapons, used at the start, to win Sadam. In this situation the bombardiers, helicopters artillery, tanks etc. are useless, most of time.

USA voter is aware that the dollar; the US most effective political and military tool is gradually becoming a second grade currency.

I guess, to adjust the situation above, and promote its national interests, US may act this way:
                    Now USA toghether with Russia are waiting for the right time; until the US troops withdrawl out of Iraq, therefore for a while they will please Turkey a little bit. And then ... the process will be the same, as in the case with Yugoslavia and Iraq ..... This time US and Russia will act toghether.

To justify next steps;

USA congress, first of all, needs to pass the bill; on the Armenian Genocide. Which, of cause, will serve as a legal and justifiable argument for the next steps below:

Letting, not preventing, Kurds create a puppet Kurdish state in Iraq, which will be a natural ally for America. Preliminarily, of cause, ensuring that; most of the Iraqi oil reserves are controlled by Kurds and make sure that they are properly armed to confront Shias, Sunni and eventually – Turkey to free their occupied land.

Expel Turkey form NATO, because USA will have several opportunities for relocating military bases in the region; Kurdistan, Georgia and perhaps the Sunni state.

Relocate military bases from Turkey to Kurdistan.

Return US army home.

Doing so America will enjoy, almost world wide support; because the action will help the justice to prevail. And for USA most important thing is that it will, first of all, serve American national interests. Of cause Kurds and Armenia will benefit from this too. But, you know, this is not the primary goal of the action above.

What happened to France-Turkish relations after passing the Armenian Genocide bill … nothing! Now Turks are handling their politics with France more cautiously and politely, than ever before, that is the results are positive for France.
                    And Turkey will split apart as Iraq and Yugoslavia are.

Originally posted by alpixoid
                    Western Armenia..It is ours now and we are not gonna give it to anybody soon...
                    Right it will happen a little bit later.
                    Last edited by gegev; 09-13-2009, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Now see how it is going to happen;
                      Note please that I have posted the quotes below before the Obama election.

Now USA toghether with Russia are waiting for the right time; until the US troops withdrawl out of Iraq, therefore for a while they will please Turkey a little bit. And then ... the process will be the same, as in the case with Yugoslavia and Iraq ..... This time US and Russia will act toghether.

And Turkey will split apart as Iraq and Yugoslavia are.

Right it will happen a little bit later.
                      Well I dont know if you know about Russia and Turkey's gas pipes project that happened recently..Russia is with us not you..US and Turkey's relationship was never bad in the history..Do you think it will be bad after that much years..And believe it or not Obama is a muslim and he wont be stupid enough to make Turkey split to just make a Kurdistan just because they are patriots too..There are lot of projects to make Kurdish people's lives more comfortable recently..Most of Kurds wasnt thinking about a Kurdistan already..This projects are going to make all of Kurdish people forget about Kurdistan..US is the most powerful country but even they dont want to be against us..Owner of Stratfor aka Shadow C.I.A. George Friedman wrote a book:Next 100 Years: A Forecast for the 21’st Century..If you have read it you would know that in 2050 Turkey will be stronger than ever..Even bigger than The Ottoman Empire..If you wrote 2050 Turkey map to google you could see it for yourself..Now..Do you think you know about World's future better than the owner of Stratfor?..I don't think so my friend..I don't think so..

Comment

Working...
                      X