Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Genocide??..

Originally posted by alpixoid View Post
    I for myself vote for MHP and Devlet Bahceli..
    You vote for MHP and Devlet Bahceli, lol...that explains a lot

Devlet Bahceli is a fascist/gray-wolf, far more worser than Tayip Erdogan.

Comment

Originally posted by Alevigirl88 View Post

He is a typical turkish fascist. But he is so stupid that he came to this forum to teach us history

Comment

I don't hate Armenians too.I don't really know genocide really happened or not because there are strong proofs that it happened and there are strong proofs that it didn't but if that really happened I would be sorry that my grand-grand-grandpa was so barbaric and i would be apologize for my grand-grand-grandpa and our government said that there were no genocide for so long and if they say that it really happened they will lose their respect.I dont know if that really happened but if Tayyip and Abdullah Gül knows that really happened and still deny it i would hate them too..
        Then you can start to hate them from now on because that genocide actually happened and was premeditated by the Young Turkish government in 1915 ! There is so much evidence about it that it's both inconvenient and unacceptable to deny it so roughly as present-day Turkey does ! An insult to the memory of victims and their families ! Shameful !

Comment

• Re: Genocide

Originally posted by jgk3 View Post
          Of course, geopolitically speaking, what men like Enver and Kemal did for Turkey was logical. They had to secure something of a base to cling to in the rapidly vanishing Ottoman empire. Seeing that Armenians, Greeks and Assyrians could not be peacefully assimilated into a monoethnic Muslim majority called "Turk", not even in 1000 years, they turned to genocide.

But I don't care if it was logical politically for Turks to carry this out. What you did will perennially offend us and keep us vigilant for when you will strike next, and we will perennially seek justice. We don't care if you think its stupid. And if no one gave a crap about our country, it would have been divided up by Azerbaijan and Turkey by now. No one cares about our country? Hah... Of all the countries in the world, Turkey probably cares most about our little country because Turkey's legacy has been built on the corpses of our people and other Christians, and yet, we still live, and have a modern, organized and efficient army right next door that your leaders would love to crush, but cannot thanks to Russia. Hell, if it weren't for Nato, who says Turkey wouldn't invade Greece? It's the same story. You care more about your neighbours than you think, it's just that your government can't act out on its old imperial desires right now so it keeps hush hush and convinces you that Turkey is a friendly, tolerant, and progressive republic.

What do you want from Armenians? To give up? To shut up? It won't happen. So go to your Armenian friends in Istanbul, they're the friendliest out of us that you'll get, because you've denied them the ability to align themselves politically with Armenia or to even question the actions of Ataturk in your country. Congratulations. I'm sure you wish that all Armenians were as "civilized" and "friendly" as the Istanbul Armenians. They are scared xxxxless of the prospect of not being your friends because then, they'll lose the little assets they have left and will be forced to start a new life outside of Turkey, just like the majority of Genocide survivors had to. Already, by the 1960s most Greeks and many Armenians had left Istanbul because they were being singled out as an undesirable minority even though it didn't reach the point where you were conducting pogroms on them, like in the rest of your country. Again, I congratulate you on your wonderful friendship with Istanbul Armenians. Now that you've broken their spirit as Armenians, naturally you can reward them with kind words, and watch their numbers dwindle over the decades as they marry more Turks and assimilate, or flee the country.
          xxxx Enver..He was a traitor..By the way I am back from a vacation.So..Hi there..

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
            You are real funny turk, what does mean "last time"? First you deny Genocide completely, and try to make some traditional turkish propaganda on an Armenian Forum. Than when facts put you to the wall and you have no choice but to admit the facts you get angry.

What do you mean you stopped Chines government? My personal opinion is that China wouldn’t even piss on turkey let alone be presured by it. And I heard another side of story I think it was uygur turks who rebelled against chines and begun massacring chines (check the numbers I think more chines were killed than uygurs).

And by the way on the photo are not "some villagers" it is Istambul and those are some of your fascist leaders.
            I am a Turk..Of course I would deny it in my very first message..If you think I came here to create a Turkish propaganda your a fool..Uygur Turks are not powerful..Not even 1 Chinese person were killed..Face it or not..Turkey became a superpower...China cant deal with us..They would win but they would have gotten a great great damage..And we are not ..We got USA covering our back..Its Istanbul not Istambul..And If they were our leaders I would probably know my leaders don't you think..
            Do your research kid..

Comment

Turks are nomads, and everyone knows nomads do not own land They just conquer it destroy everything on it and create a desert.

From your kind.

See my first comment

No one cares to kill you...

Don’t show your ignorance, it is shame, all world says that turks lie. It is a fact of common knowledge.

yes, but smart people try to get answers themselves before bothering others. You are not interested in answers you just want to make your point.

Of course you don’t care; you took enough from us it is time to give it back! Now time to think who gives a xxxx about turkey?

Yah sure they are stupid.... that why 2 million turks clean toilets for "stupid" Germans, including your family most probably.... Think maybe if turks were as "stupid" as Germans are, maybe turkey wouldn’t be so miserable country?
              Who are not nomads in the begging??(Idiot)
              No one cares to kill me..Du'h no one cares because everybody knows they cant..
              All the world says turks lie because they see a very powerful research that proves it..(!)All the world says turks lie because they see a very poor country pushing its limits to make a point..(I am not saying it didnt happen..)
              Smart people do make research and a research includes how both sides think about an event..
              Why do you even try to take it back?Its like saying Amen to a pray that everyone knows that it will not be accepted...Well China USA Russia Azerbaijan Bosnia Iran Serbia Norway Canada Japan Germany France UK Poland and many others...They certainly give a xxxx to Turkey can you write 10 countries who gives a xxxx to you..
              We are so overcrowded(unlike you)and Germany wanted workers to go there..Rich and smart Turks are in Turkey(unlike you)trash of Turkey are in Germany..Get it..??
              Sorry if I offended Armenia but what this kid writes really makes me mad..

Comment

Originally posted by Alevigirl88 View Post

Ya,but if a politican has a bad idea it doesnt make all of his ideas are bad..Bahceli would rule this country so much more better than Tayyip ever could..Gosh,not all I think about genocides and relationships with other countries about a politician...

Comment

He is a typical turkish fascist. But he is so stupid that he came to this forum to teach us history
                  Look I wont answer any of your messages and ignore you completely..Because you dont have any information or a knowledge about us..And you are a hater..You are just talking about how we make mistakes and how bad and stupid we are..And that is just making me mad..Be open-minded and join the conversation or dont answer me again..
                  Death or Freedom eh..??
                  Enjoy dying buddy..

Comment

Originally posted by imported_SEVAN View Post
                    Then you can start to hate them from now on because that genocide actually happened and was premeditated by the Young Turkish government in 1915 ! There is so much evidence about it that it's both inconvenient and unacceptable to deny it so roughly as present-day Turkey does ! An insult to the memory of victims and their families ! Shameful !
                    Yea kinda..

Comment

he is an Islamic fashist I mean we are muslim but we are also secular.I for myself vote for MHP and Devlet Bahceli..
                      are you a secularist grey wolf ?

I had known MHP partizans are not secular.

xxxx Enver..He was a traitor..By the way I am back from a vacation.So..Hi there..
                      what did Enver Pasha do to be a traitor ?

Comment

Working...
                      X