Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian genocide resolution introduced in the U.S. Senate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ara Papian's Open Letter to Ahmet Davutoglu Part 2

<< Continued from the previous post

Respected Minister,

As opposed to the current generation of Americans and Europeans, we know the Turks well, and we therefore do not harbour any illusions. I believe that you, in turn, know us well, and must therefore bear no illusions of your own. If you Turks believe that by arm-twisting Armenia you can force anything upon the Armenian people, you are much mistaken. Our history is proof of quite the contrary.

We – the Armenians and the Turks – are condemned together to find mutually acceptable solutions. Such solutions may come in many forms, but one thing must be clear, that they have to benefit the establishment of a stable peace for the entire region, the development of a diverse economy, the creation of a co-operative atmosphere, while serving as well the realisation of certain interests of global powers and their greater inclusion in regional issues. And so, that solution must be such that it dispels the security concerns of the Armenian side, while providing conditions of sustained economic growth and development for the Republic of Armenia, as well as guaranteeing the preservation of Armenian cultural values. Simultaneously, the solution must not go against the core interests of Turkey, and the proposal must be appreciable by the Turkish side as a dignified solution to the given circumstances.

Respected Minister,

We are willing to co-operate, but do not take that as a sign of weakness and do not force us to raise a white flag of surrender. That will never occur.

Accept, Minister, the deepest assurances of my consideration.

Ara Papian

Head, “Modus Vivendi” Center

Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Armenia to Canada 2000-2006

23 October 2009

Comment

Re: Armenian genocide resolution introduced in the U.S. Senate

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
      Hellektor we can go to court and use any legal means to get our lands back but they will fail and we'll not even get one inch of land back. The Turks will flip them of and that's all to it.
      It's funny you always object to this whenever I mention it. This is unfortunately typical Armenian reaction. But for once I will take the liberty to explain what I mean when I say we should press our statesmen to RAISE the Wilson arbitration issue. Neither you, nor anyone else has given ONE GOOD REASON why we should not RAISE the issue. What? They are going to nuke Armenia? They are going to destroy what remains of our heritage even more vehemently? They are going to perpetrate yet another genocide?

The primitive, nomadic, cultureless, cattle-herder, tent-dwelling mind of the civilization-destroying Turk has a thing about territory that it views as pasture for their sheep, especially territory it has stolen by savagely slaughtering the landlord. They are scared to the extent that shit freezes in their hairless Tatar asses when they hear territorial claims from the descendants of the survivors of the annihilated owners of the land they call Turkey, the fear that there's a chance that territory will be snatched from their murderous claws steals the sleep from their eyes.

Look how they wail like hyenas, whine like bitches, bray like mad asses and holler like wolves on a daily basis that Armenia should cede territory to the sore, genocidal “Azeri” losers? “Give me territory, give me seven regions, give me six, give me five at least yallah, give me at least some regions, yallah, I want regions, some villages at least before I open the genocidal border I closed myself!” Talking about my patented comparison of Turkey to an old and horrendously ugly prostitute that with an ultraheavy makeup manages to sell herself at an exorbitant price to the West and indeed all the world. Right?

The mere RAISING of the Wilson issue will become a powerful weapon in our hands to piss off the bloodthirsty occupiers, to shut their filthy muzzles. “You want territory? How about giving back some of the 90% Armenian territory you have stolen through genocide? Here: we have the legal deeds, what do you say to that?”

You want genocide recognition? If we raise the Wilson arbitration issue, these Judeo-Saxon bastards will run after us, begging on their knees to recognize the Armenian Genocide a million times over if we would leave their Turk whore in peace. “How many Congress bills you want on the recognition of the Armenian Genocide?” they’ll beg shamelessly. This is the only way to make them let go of the lever because the buttons won’t have any effect anymore.

The RAISING of the issue does not mean we will get territory from one day to the next, but what can we get in the outset, in the transitional period before the territory is ceded to Armenia, even if it has to take another century?

I. By the obligation to move the troops of the Army of Genocidals to the other side of the border the Armenian wedge will become thick enough to make them let go of their sick pan-Turkist delirium which in turn may, just may bring them to their senses and inaugurate the metamorphosis of the Turk to Man.

II. Wilsonian Armenia provides Armenia with access to the Black Sea. This means we can use the ports to easily conduct our transportations of all sorts, ruling out the possibility of a future blockade of Armenia according to the whims of the cunning Turk.

III. All the oil and gas pipelines that cross historic Armenian territory bypassing Armenia will no longer be able to do that. We will calculate the kilometers and will receive our portion of taxes that are paid for the transit of energy carriers. Good news also for those je m’en foutiste Armenians who only care for their stomachs and their sons to drive BMWs and Mercedes.

Of course, there are also dangers in this regard, the biggest one being the invasion of the ever-procreating squatters into the territory of today’s RoA, for which the lawmakers should think of making legislation to prevent such swarming of these greedy nomads, putting aside any coyness in regard to being PC in the eyes of the Eurofags.

We will only get our lands back when we can get our army to march there and take those lands back before that we'll not get one inch of land back. And no legal treaty or any other document will help us. history teaches us that a treaty is worth as much as the paper it's written on.
      The levers in international dealings to get what you want are:

I. Political
      II. Economic
      III. Military
      IV. Legal

A powerful economy will guarantee that you get the three remaining levers as well. With an Armenia of the present size and geographical position, we will never have the chance to grow into a powerful economy to get the necessary levers to do this.

We have tried the legal and getting help from other nations and look what it got us, the Armenian Genocide.
      Fortunately we have the legal lever and you'll have to try hard to convince me why we shouldn't even give it a try. And don't get confused, we never had a document like the Wilson arbitration in our hands in the days that led to genocide, so we should be eternally grateful to Woodrow Wilson and his lucid, future seeing mind that took care this document was as bulletproof as could be by signing it and sealing it with the Great Seal of the Union days before the Judeo-Bolshevik atrocity destroyed the first Republic of Armenia.

Comment

Originally posted by hellektor View Post
        the wilson arbitration is a legally binding document not subject to appeal.

Ara papian has written and writes extensively on the subject. Check his wilsonforarmenia.org for all his articles (most also available as pdf) and links to relevant pages.

Below, i copy/paste his recent open letter to the heyvanoglu ahmet davutoglu who, as he puts it “the foreign minister of a country which has itself been occupying 37% of the territory of cyprus for more than three decades now, not to mention three-fourths of my homeland – the republic of armenia – for almost nine decades”, won't stop braying like a mad ass about armenia having to “return” “occupied” fake “azerbaijani” territory to the sore, genocidal, warmongering “azeri” losers, on a daily basis.
        Շնորհակալ եմ Հէլլէքթոր ջան Արա Բաբեանի այս գրութեան համար որ դրեցիր հոս: Հիմակ պիտի կարդամ իր գրութիւնը: Եւ սակայն ճիշդ ես թէ 'Ուիլսըն Արպիդրէյշընը' վավերացուած եղելութիւն է արդէն: Ուրեմն քեզ կրկին շնորհակալութիւն եմ յայտնում:

Comment

Mr. Ara Papian's letter is unarguably the most justified and the right words and letter. Especially about his arguments the ultimate legality of the Wilson Arbitration Legally Binding by the late president Mr. Woodraw Wilson. I love this man and his justified wording in his wonderful letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor View Post

The primitive, nomadic, cultureless, cattle-herder, tent-dwelling mind of the civilization-destroying Turk has a thing about territory that it views as pasture for their sheep, especially territory it has stolen by savagely slaughtering the landlord.
            ....the mouse roared....... but the mountain did not move

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
              Mr. Ara Papian's letter is unarguably the most justified and the right words and letter. Especially about his arguments the ultimate legality of the Wilson Arbitration Legally Binding by the late president Mr. Woodraw Wilson. I love this man and his justified wording in his wonderful letter.
              Ara Papian's letter is self serving and redundant. I don't know why he bothers addressing it to "Respected Minister" i.e. Ahmet Davutoglu when its clearly should have been addressed to "Dear Gullible Armenian Diaspora". Ara knows his claims have no legal legs, it's all about his own self promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jos View Post
                Ara Papian's letter is self serving and redundant. I don't know why he bothers addressing it to "Respected Minister" i.e. Ahmet Davutoglu when its clearly should have been addressed to "Dear Gullible Armenian Diaspora". Ara knows his claims have no legal legs, it's all about his own self promotion.
                As opposed to the suggestions turkiye gives azerbaijan, especially jokes such as how it will help destroy Artsakhs Independence. Those are not self serving comments, right?

Papians letter is one of those FYI deals...to remind the kemalists that we haven't accepted their version of history, just like how all of the world recognizes the Genocide as real and no one recognizes the Northern occupation of Cypress. We're just trying to bring some reality to the world of mental masturbation of kemalism.
                kurtçul kangal

Comment

Doesn't change the fact that the genocidal rodent that broke into my homeland like the bubonic plague about a thousand years ago: destroyed an entire nation and their millennia-old civilization whose blood they sucked characteristic of their parasitical instinct for the whole nine centuries, used and abused them just like bothersome vermin does during the whole era, filled their lazy stomachs from the hard work of the agricultural landlord in true tradition of cancerous growths and on whose territories it counterfeited its miserable state called after a bird that gets eaten on Thanksgiving.

Oh, since it couldn't move it, the genocidal rodent even changed the name of the mountain from the fear that its mere name keeps the justified Cause of the landlord alive not knowing (or wishing to know) that whatever despicable collection of cacophonous sounds from their screeching gibberish they give it, Mount Ararat will live in the hearts and minds of the landlord until either human life ends on the planet or our Sun destroys our Earth at the end of its life.

Comment

Dear Alpha and Hellektor, you both said it well and a good and a just answer to Jos. Thanks.

Jos, whether you like it or not Ara Papian's letter speaks and gives the legality of Wilson Arbitration that we will hold it until the day that we'll claim our historical lands back.

Comment

we have got also some sheeps... would you like some for copulating?

Comment

Working...
                      X