Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Opinions of a Turk, or two (hi from Turkey)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thinktwice
    Now i can see your face diaspora people...

I see the face of the Turk!

Comment

It's funny you mentioned Morganthau in your list of people copied from tall-a-tale , he is the last person you can use to deny the genocide...

Yea some of my archive and your reply?

Telegram by Talaat Pasha to the government of Aleppo:

Translation:

To the Government of Aleppo,
      January 15, 1916. - We hear that certain orphanages which have been opened receive also the children of the Armenians. Whether this is done through ignorance of our real purpose, or through contempt of it, the Government will regard the feeding of such children or any attempt to prolong their lives as an act entirely opposed to its purpose, since it considers the survival of these children as detrimental. I recommend that such children shall not be received into the orphanages, and no attempts are to be made to establish special orphanages for them.

Minister of the Interior
      TALAAT

-------------------------------------------------------------------
      An encrypted telegram by Talaat Pasha to the government of Aleppo:

Translation:

Although the extermination of the Armenian element, which has for centuries been desirous of destroying the sure foundation of our Empire, and has now taken the form of a real danger, had been decided upon earlier than this, circumstances did not permit us to carry out this sacred intention. Now that an obstacles are removed, and the time has come for redeeming our fatherland from this dangerous element, it is urgently recommended that you should not be moved to feelings of pity on seeing their miserable plight; but, by putting an end to them all, try with all your might to obliterate the very name 'Armenia' from Turkey. See of it that those to whom you entrust the carrying out of this purpose are patriotic and reliable men.

Minister of the Interior
      TALAAT

Report on the forced exile of the remaining Armenians from Aintab and Marash, November 15, 1922:

Text:

BRITISH CONSULATE
      ALEPPO,
      15 November 1922

My Lord,

SITUATION IN TURKISH DISTRICTS NEAR SYRIAN NORTHERN FRONTIER.-

I have the honour to report that on November 8 the Turks gave notice to the Armenians of Aintab & Marash and of the district, stretching Eastward to Birejik, that they must all leave the country in a month. This is done in pursuance of the policy that no Christians are to be allowed to stay in Turkey.

Aintab which formerly held 40000 Armenians now contains only 3000.

The French Consular Representative in Aintab, Mr. de Sandfort, has been transferred to Adana and has not been replaced.

I have the honor to be,
      With the highest respect,
      My Lord,
      Your Lordship's most obedient,
      Humble servant
      (signed) James Morgan
      Consul

Copies to British High Commissioners, Constantinople, Cairo, Jerusalem and Bagdad.

" " British Consuls, Beyrout and Damascus, G. H. Q., Cairo and British Liaison Officer, Beyrout, London S.W.1

------------------------------------------------------------------
      Report that Ottoman Empire is seeking to exterminate the Armenian nation, July 16, 1915:

Text:

Telegram Received.

From Constantinople
      Dated July 16, 1915
      Recd. July 20, 8:10 AM.

Secretary of State,
      Washington.

858, July 16, 1 p.m.
      Have you received my 841? Deportation of and excesses against peaceful Armenians is increasing and from harrowing reports of eye witnesses it appears that a campaign of race extermination is in progress under a pretext of reprisal against rebellion.

Protests as well as threats are unavailing and probably incite the Ottoman government to more drastic measures as they are determined to disclaim responsibility for their absolute disregard of capitulations and I believe nothing short of actual force which obviously the United States are not in a position to exert would adequately meet the situation. Suggest you inform belligerent nations and mission boards of this.

AMERICAN AMBASSADOR [Henry Morgenthau],
      Constantinople
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      Report on the massacre of Armenians in Cilicia under French administration, March 7, 1920:

Text:

Decypher, Admiral de Robeck, (Constantinople),
      March 7th, 1920.
      D. 4.20. p.m. March 7th. 1920.
      R. 5.45. p.m. March 8th. 1920.
      No.200. (R).

No. 5. Confirmation of news of Marash: 18,000 massacred in district: city burnt and without supplies and has not been relieved: 2,000 refugees have reached Adana: 13,000 women and children perished in snow-storm on way there: 8,000 Armenians still in Marash of whom many are wounded: Hadjia Zeitoun isolated: Adana, Tarsus not immediately threatened, but anxious and unsettled: no confidence of security in district. Message ends.

I submit any appearance of official confirmation of this message should be guarded against. We have no information other than that already telegraphed. French, as previously stated, are very reticent but take the line that loss of life is to be ascribed to casualties incident to hostilities and subsequent withdrawal rather than to massacre.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for more....

Comment

Originally posted by CatWoman
        It's funny you mentioned Morganthau in your list of people copied from tall-a-tale , he is the last person you can use to deny the genocide...
        I was going to bring that up as well, but I thought it was so ing stupid and beyond this Turk's comprehension. And even if that information is legit, at least it shows that Morgenthau had a neutral point of view. Who do the Turks use as their historian? Sam Weems, a petty and dishonest racist. And thankfully, a deceased one.

Comment

In fact it is unclear whether or not such a person named "Weems" ever existed or if he was purly Turkish fabrication - the (lack of) quality in his assertions speaks for itself however - and yeah - funny that such is relied on from the Turkish side - entirely bankrupt and desperate....

Comment

Atuturk licks monkey balls in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by dstyle
              Atuturk licks monkey balls in hell.
              I know. It's disturbing yet understandable that the Turks worship and glorify a deceitful, treacherous asswipe.

Comment

I can see you are not different each other... poor diaspora people...
                Question to brainless diaspora freak: where are your archives?

Comment

Do you care for your people in Turkiye?
                  Of course! I do believe in animal rights!

I guess when you diaspora people heard Turk word in any means your blood starting to boil.
                  Yes, the word "*urk" is hideous, so, instead, I chose to use either "*urk" or "jurk." However, to be politically correct, I add the following note:

Note: I have chosen to auto censor the words "*urk" or "*urkish" because it is commonly perceived as unpleasant and offending, evokes unpleasant emotions and imagery and is pregnant with immoral and evil connotations!
                  Last edited by Siamanto; 05-06-2005, 11:16 PM.
                  What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Siamanto
                    Of course! I do believe in animal rights!

Yes, the word "*urk" is hideous, so, instead, I chose to use either "*urk" or "jurk." However, to be politically correct, I add the following note:

Note: I have chosen to auto censor the words "*urk" or "*urkish" because it is commonly perceived as unpleasant and offending, evokes unpleasant emotions and imagery and is pregnant with immoral and evil connotations!

Yea i'll forward this one to armenians in Turkey.

come on racist diaspora show you face...

Comment

Originally posted by CatWoman

Telegram by Talaat Pasha to the government of Aleppo:

Translation:

January 15, 1916. - We hear that certain orphanages which have been opened receive also the children of the Armenians. Whether this is done through ignorance of our real purpose, or through contempt of it, the Government will regard the feeding of such children or any attempt to prolong their lives as an act entirely opposed to its purpose, since it considers the survival of these children as detrimental. I recommend that such children shall not be received into the orphanages, and no attempts are to be made to establish special orphanages for them.

Minister of the Interior
                      TALAAT

An encrypted telegram by Talaat Pasha to the government of Aleppo:

Translation:

Although the extermination of the Armenian element, which has for centuries been desirous of destroying the sure foundation of our Empire, and has now taken the form of a real danger, had been decided upon earlier than this, circumstances did not permit us to carry out this sacred intention. Now that an obstacles are removed, and the time has come for redeeming our fatherland from this dangerous element, it is urgently recommended that you should not be moved to feelings of pity on seeing their miserable plight; but, by putting an end to them all, try with all your might to obliterate the very name 'Armenia' from Turkey. See of it that those to whom you entrust the carrying out of this purpose are patriotic and reliable men.

Minister of the Interior
                      TALAAT

Report on the forced exile of the remaining Armenians from Aintab and Marash, November 15, 1922:

Text:

BRITISH CONSULATE
                      ALEPPO,
                      15 November 1922

My Lord,

SITUATION IN TURKISH DISTRICTS NEAR SYRIAN NORTHERN FRONTIER.-

I have the honour to report that on November 8 the Turks gave notice to the Armenians of Aintab & Marash and of the district, stretching Eastward to Birejik, that they must all leave the country in a month. This is done in pursuance of the policy that no Christians are to be allowed to stay in Turkey.

Aintab which formerly held 40000 Armenians now contains only 3000.

The French Consular Representative in Aintab, Mr. de Sandfort, has been transferred to Adana and has not been replaced.

I have the honor to be,
                      With the highest respect,
                      My Lord,
                      Your Lordship's most obedient,
                      Humble servant
                      (signed) James Morgan
                      Consul

Copies to British High Commissioners, Constantinople, Cairo, Jerusalem and Bagdad.

" " British Consuls, Beyrout and Damascus, G. H. Q., Cairo and British Liaison Officer, Beyrout, London S.W.1

------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Report that Ottoman Empire is seeking to exterminate the Armenian nation, July 16, 1915:

Text:

Telegram Received.

From Constantinople
                      Dated July 16, 1915
                      Recd. July 20, 8:10 AM.

Secretary of State,
                      Washington.

858, July 16, 1 p.m.
                      Have you received my 841? Deportation of and excesses against peaceful Armenians is increasing and from harrowing reports of eye witnesses it appears that a campaign of race extermination is in progress under a pretext of reprisal against rebellion.

Protests as well as threats are unavailing and probably incite the Ottoman government to more drastic measures as they are determined to disclaim responsibility for their absolute disregard of capitulations and I believe nothing short of actual force which obviously the United States are not in a position to exert would adequately meet the situation. Suggest you inform belligerent nations and mission boards of this.

AMERICAN AMBASSADOR [Henry Morgenthau],
                      Constantinople
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------
                      Report on the massacre of Armenians in Cilicia under French administration, March 7, 1920:

Text:

Decypher, Admiral de Robeck, (Constantinople),
                      March 7th, 1920.
                      D. 4.20. p.m. March 7th. 1920.
                      R. 5.45. p.m. March 8th. 1920.
                      No.200. (R).

No. 5. Confirmation of news of Marash: 18,000 massacred in district: city burnt and without supplies and has not been relieved: 2,000 refugees have reached Adana: 13,000 women and children perished in snow-storm on way there: 8,000 Armenians still in Marash of whom many are wounded: Hadjia Zeitoun isolated: Adana, Tarsus not immediately threatened, but anxious and unsettled: no confidence of security in district. Message ends.

I submit any appearance of official confirmation of this message should be guarded against. We have no information other than that already telegraphed. French, as previously stated, are very reticent but take the line that loss of life is to be ascribed to casualties incident to hostilities and subsequent withdrawal rather than to massacre.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for more....

Is it all your reply for your crimes? LOL

Thank you for showing us it's not genocide it's exile.

Btw i guess you have arabic and decrypt capabilities. I think it's hard for you ingenious one. hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X