Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Swiss-Turkish relations hit new low

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murtaza, they immediately deleted my message even it did not had any insult, etc. Just because they don't want to hear the reality. They only want to believe what they parrot. They blackmail internationla society. They are even ready to kill an ordinary Turk in the street to seek "justice" and more interesting is they really think that they have right to do it. They kill hundred of innocent Turkish diplomat, tourist,etc. and they can justify them easily. Because they think that they are good guys.

Comment

My message had no insult but they feel better to delete our messages which they don't like. Very pathetic. How can you communicate with people of this mentality? It is useless.

Comment

Well noone is without mistake and they have good reason to hate.

They kill hundred of innocent Turkish diplomat, tourist,etc. and they can justify them easily.

And just think, Turks are trying to justify an exile and an ethic cleansing with a rebellion.
        Last edited by Murtaza; 07-29-2005, 05:06 AM.

Comment

No they don'T have a good reason to kill innocent people. What happened to their people at 1915 was a terrible massacre, Turks have to face and admit it. No problem here.
          But, they also have to admit that they have turned to a crazy nation full of blind hated. They became ill people whether it is our fault or not. This is not my point.
          Look at this forum. They are talking about Turks everyday. They are more interested with Turkey than Armenia. This genocide story has turned into a hobby for them. Do you know any other nation like them in the world? Do Turks talk about Armenians everyday, or Bosnians about Serbs, Algerians-French, Ruusians-Chechnians, Romanians-Hungarians, English-Irish, Germans-Jews? They are the unique nation which define their national identity with another nation's identity.

Comment

Well, This is true. But Interestingly this cannot be changed without acceptance of genocide and I am not even sure It will be enough. But well every nationality have their problems

Comment

If your going to just speak within yourselves then pm each other. Stop giving each other emotional support in public.

The Genocide story is not a hobby , it's something we're working on. To get Turkey to admit it.

"No they don'T have a good reason to kill innocent people. What happened to their people at 1915 was a terrible massacre, Turks have to face and admit it. No problem here." -radar

Your right, thanx can you please try to get your gov't to admit it too? Like I said it's not a hobby and it must be done, also we wouldn't talk about the Genocide as much, if Turks didn't keep coming in here. When Turks come in here, they start acting the way you guys act and then we have to defend ourselves. Also if you're tired of our conversatiosn don't come in here at all.

Another point is I live in Armenia and no we are not a nation of crazed blind hatred.

Comment

Originally posted by Thai-Samurai
                If your going to just speak within yourselves then pm each other. Stop giving each other emotional support in public.

The Genocide story is not a hobby , it's something we're working on. To get Turkey to admit it.

"No they don'T have a good reason to kill innocent people. What happened to their people at 1915 was a terrible massacre, Turks have to face and admit it. No problem here." -radar

Your right, thanx can you please try to get your gov't to admit it too? Like I said it's not a hobby and it must be done, also we wouldn't talk about the Genocide as much, if Turks didn't keep coming in here. When Turks come in here, they start acting the way you guys act and then we have to defend ourselves. Also if you're tired of our conversatiosn don't come in here at all.

Another point is I live in Armenia and no we are not a nation of crazed blind hatred.
                I know that people in Armenia don't have taht kind of blind hatred. They want Turkey to recognise the genocide, too. But the difference between Armenians in Armenia and diaspora is that diaspora has turned to an obessive and vulgar group. An important amount of diaspora Armenians think that they have the right to kill an ordinary Turk in the street just because he/she is Turkish. And they are even ready to justify it. Because they think that they are the good guys, victims. These people who consist the important amount of diaspora are not psychopath people. They may be very normal, peaceful people at their ordinary lives. But when they say a Turk, they want to kill him without a reason.
                Sorry for what we did to you at history. You may be right at some points. But please look to yourselves. You turned into a ill nation.
                Turks must not be the most important think at your lives.

Comment

I don't think the diaspora people want to kill a Turk in the streets. I'm not sure where you're getting that idea.

Comment

where I we getting that idea? well not from moon but from Armenian people. I will not say they want to kill a Turk in the street. But I am sure atleast they want to bite him.

Comment

Originally posted by Murtaza
                      where I we getting that idea? well not from moon but from Armenian people. I will not say they want to kill a Turk in the street. But I am sure atleast they want to bite him.
                      Listen, I don't want to kill you in the streets, its messy. I would much rather feed you to wild Anatolian dogs. Now, why don't you just run along and find a goat to play with.
                      Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X