Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Swiss-Turkish relations hit new low

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Murtaza
    Uh lets return topic, what do you think about what Swiss did?
    Every single Genocide denier should be taken to court - tried, convicted and sentenced to death...then we will invoke the "Turkish Justice" clause and go after their women, children and old folks....dogs and cats, cousins, brothers and sisters,,,anyone named Mustapha...and so on and so forth...

Comment

uh, Good luck, It will be a hard job. Dont forget to use some of your energy for sustaining your culture.

Comment

Originally posted by winoman
        All this talk of killing innocent people in the street reminds me of the two British soccer (football..) fans who were clubbed and hacked to death in Istanbul a few years back for "insulting" the Turkish flag and Turkey and such after a mathc...so please don't talk of (Armenians) killing innocent people in the street - this is spurious charge - and especially when there is only evidence of Turks doing such...

And also - a citizen of a nation which is guilty of past genocides and which has killed off millions of innocetn Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians and Kurds - attempting to call us crazy and point fingers and such - absurd...

And to complain of Armenians being concerned regarding their unpunished Genocide - as if you would not seek justice for the killing fo your families and just let it go or such...

Are you familiar with the many Jewish Nazi hunters and such? It is too bad that so much time as past since the Armenian Genocide - but perhaps it would be justified to hunt down those Turks who have profited from killing us in the past - perhaps those who deny Genocide would be fair game - I certainly do not consider such people to be innocent...
        Are you nuts? You have to kill a lot of Turks then.

Comment

Originally posted by winoman
          Every single Genocide denier should be taken to court - tried, convicted and sentenced to death...then we will invoke the "Turkish Justice" clause and go after their women, children and old folks....dogs and cats, cousins, brothers and sisters,,,anyone named Mustapha...and so on and so forth...

Brilliant!!

Comment

The source of these pathalogical behaviours of your diaspora people have already analized by Armenian pyschiatrists and sociologists. The first generation who suffered from 1915 deportation had found them at a completely new enviroment, countries like USA, Canada, France, Argentina, etc. Life was so hard for them because of economical and identity problems. People of countries where they migrate did not like and adopt them. If you read the memoirs of these people they complain about how the society label them as Turks even if they state that they are Christian because that thousands years of Anatolian culture shaped Armenians as middle easterns. They suffered at those new lands and they blamed Turks as the reason of all those pains (as understandable) And they told all they live at deportation to their children and their children told them to theirs. And finally the result is the pathological behaviours of this third generation.

The problem is that the first generation who suffered at 1915 were so angry to Turks but they were also missing their life in Anatolia. They were missing their fests, country life and yes, they even were missing their common life with Turks in spite of all pains. But the third generation did not live those past experience. They forgot their Armenian culture and become Americans, French, etc. They did not live the Anatolian experience and all they learned is how Turks killed their people. And this Turkish hatred became their identity. They became so pathological about this Turkish hatred that they became more angry to Turks than the first generation who suffered in reality. They became blind, obsessive, racist community with full of Turkish hatred. And now they seek revenge from Turks.

Comment

and interestingly they want to sue every Turk, who dont know history well, or who dont accept history as they want.

So we should teach all Turk to armenian genocide, Then when this might soldiers attacked Turkey, Instead of saying "I surrender", this poor and fasist Turks should say "I accept genocide"

Comment

Originally posted by Murtaza
                and interestingly they want to sue every Turk, who dont know history well, or who dont accept history as they want.

So we should teach all Turk to armenian genocide, Then when this might soldiers attacked Turkey, Instead of saying "I surrender", this poor and fasist Turks should say "I accept genocide"
                You crack me up.

I like your style. It is intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by radar
                  The source of these pathalogical behaviours of your diaspora people have already analized by Armenian pyschiatrists and sociologists. The first generation who suffered from 1915 deportation had found them at a completely new enviroment, countries like USA, Canada, France, Argentina, etc. Life was so hard for them because of economical and identity problems. People of countries where they migrate did not like and adopt them. If you read the memoirs of these people they complain about how the society label them as Turks even if they state that they are Christian because that thousands years of Anatolian culture shaped Armenians as middle easterns. They suffered at those new lands and they blamed Turks as the reason of all those pains (as understandable) And they told all they live at deportation to their children and their children told them to theirs. And finally the result is the pathological behaviours of this third generation.

The problem is that the first generation who suffered at 1915 were so angry to Turks but they were also missing their life in Anatolia. They were missing their fests, country life and yes, they even were missing their common life with Turks in spite of all pains. But the third generation did not live those past experience. They forgot their Armenian culture and become Americans, French, etc. They did not live the Anatolian experience and all they learned is how Turks killed their people. And this Turkish hatred became their identity. They became so pathological about this Turkish hatred that they became more angry to Turks than the first generation who suffered in reality. They became blind, obsessive, racist community with full of Turkish hatred. And now they seek revenge from Turks.
                  Turks never "deported" Armenians - if they had done so it would have involved showing them to the borders of the Ottoman Empire and saying goodbye...Turks (CUP) enacted a policy of annhiliating Armenians (by their own admissions and evidence) - part of this policy involved relocating Armenians to inhospitable parts of the Empire and killing them there and along the way. Many Armenians escaped this as should not be surprising - some just were able to run off or hide - others bribed there way out - etc - thus many fled to the (eventual) diaspora - more however were brutally killed.

Nearly every Armenian family has had losses and these are our families. Yes - those of us decended from those who survive cannot forget the stories of our families suffering and pain and death - and of course our entire culture - our nation has ceased to exist in Anatolia where it originated and florished for thousands of years - and you would belittle this pain and attempt to convince us that your pathetically simple and innacurate understanding of these events is anything remotely close to the truth. You decry that Armenians are obsessed with these events and hate Turks and your response is to lable this as something difficult to understand (Yet it is OK for Jews to feel the same way about Nazis and the Holocaust...). You are a sick and pathetic human being who deserves nothing but contempt from Armenians. IYes I would have no trouble whatsoever killing you on the spot if we ever met - I would feel no remorse - I would feel good about it.

Comment

Did someone hack into winoman's account? That doesn't seem like you.

At least not the Thoth I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by nakharar
                      Did someone hack into winoman's account? That doesn't seem like you.

At least not the Thoth I remember.
                      These guys just piss me off sometime. I actually have no problem with most Turks and Turks in general - but I draw the line sometime and get tired of hearing the same old lines and some of these Turks who think to point fingers at or attemtp to analyse Armenians etc - when it is they who have the problem...

Comment

Working...
                      X