Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Swiss-Turkish relations hit new low

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nakharar
    Did someone hack into winoman's account? That doesn't seem like you.

At least not the Thoth I remember.

Originally posted by winoman
    These guys just piss me off sometime. I actually have no problem with most Turks and Turks in general - but I draw the line sometime and get tired of hearing the same old lines and some of these Turks who think to point fingers at or attemtp to analyse Armenians etc - when it is they who have the problem...
    nakharar,
    That simply reflects the hypocrite nature of this notorious revisionist. You should see how he behaves on *urkish forums and/or in the company of his *urkish friends.

Also, do you remember his overt and ugly attacks - in Hi4rum - of a member of this forum - who should remain Anonymous - and all the name callings? While, such a coward, he's far more considerate in here. I "wonder" why?
    Because he knows that the Anonymous member is not being mobbed in here! That's should say enough about his character.

In any case, in order to gain credibility, revisionists have to criticize *urks to a certain degree - by simply stating facts that both sides more or less accept.

Note: I have chosen to auto censor the words "*urk" or "*urkish" because it is commonly perceived as unpleasant and offending, evokes unpleasant emotions and imagery and is pregnant with immoral and evil connotations!
    Last edited by Siamanto; 07-30-2005, 11:00 AM.
    What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Siamanto
      In any case, in order to gain credibility, revisionists have to criticize *urks to a certain degree - by simply stating facts that both sides more or less accept.
      This non-Armenian turk loving Jew in question needs to get banned, yet it is Armenians that get the moderator's axe.

I think we need to contact moderators here and demand that this imposter get banned.
      Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by radar
        The source of these pathalogical behaviours of your diaspora people have already analized by Armenian pyschiatrists and sociologists.
        Nothing pathological about wanting justice, turk. I'm sure what you've supposedly read is the best that your stolen goods can buy in cheap, contrived trash paid to jewish freudian lying backtalkers.

The first generation who suffered from 1915 deportation had found them at a completely new enviroment, countries like USA, Canada, France, Argentina, etc. Life was so hard for them because of economical and identity problems. People of countries where they migrate did not like and adopt them. If you read the memoirs of these people they complain about how the society label them as Turks even if they state that they are Christian because that thousands years of Anatolian culture shaped Armenians as middle easterns.
        Quite the opposite of what you say. Armenians have done very well, have been readily accepted everywhere they ended up. Why lie? Because you're jealous, that's obvious. When turks try to live places other than turkey, they do poorly and are not accepted because, quite frankly, you are undesirables.

They suffered at those new lands and they blamed Turks as the reason of all those pains (as understandable) And they told all they live at deportation to their children and their children told them to theirs. And finally the result is the pathological behaviours of this third generation.
        You are the pathological one thinking that the heinous crime of Genocide can go unpunished forever. That is YOUR sickness, your evil, your pathological behavior. It demonstrates, along with your current social disaster of a nation, that turks have not changed from ottoman days. Your society was and is called the "sick man" for very many reasons. You have done a lot of sick things to many people, so sorry....your lame justifications and sidestepping don't wash with anyone, least of all the Swiss as they have clearly stated.

The problem is that the first generation who suffered at 1915 were so angry to Turks but they were also missing their life in Anatolia. They were missing their fests, country life and yes, they even were missing their common life with Turks in spite of all pains. But the third generation did not live those past experience.
        Sure they missed being regularly raped, attacked, maimed, robbed, taxed to death and murdered. Life was peachy living with turks. While the third generation didn't have to endure living with turks, the savagery is well known.

They forgot their Armenian culture and become Americans, French, etc. They did not live the Anatolian experience and all they learned is how Turks killed their people. And this Turkish hatred became their identity. They became so pathological about this Turkish hatred that they became more angry to Turks than the first generation who suffered in reality. They became blind, obsessive, racist community with full of Turkish hatred. And now they seek revenge from Turks.
        If there is no justice, there most certainly will be revenge. It's high time for you turks to come to terms with FACTS. It is not racist to want justice and revenge. It is also not blind, but it certainly is obsessive, an obsession that will not be denied.
        Armenian, isn't one account enough for you?

Comment

Turks never "deported" Armenians - if they had done so it would have involved showing them to the borders of the Ottoman Empire and saying goodbye...Turks (CUP) enacted a policy of annhiliating Armenians (by their own admissions and evidence) - part of this policy involved relocating Armenians to inhospitable parts of the Empire and killing them there and along the way. Many Armenians escaped this as should not be surprising - some just were able to run off or hide - others bribed there way out - etc - thus many fled to the (eventual) diaspora - more however were brutally killed.

Nearly every Armenian family has had losses and these are our families. Yes - those of us decended from those who survive cannot forget the stories of our families suffering and pain and death - and of course our entire culture - our nation has ceased to exist in Anatolia where it originated and florished for thousands of years - and you would belittle this pain and attempt to convince us that your pathetically simple and innacurate understanding of these events is anything remotely close to the truth. You decry that Armenians are obsessed with these events and hate Turks and your response is to lable this as something difficult to understand (Yet it is OK for Jews to feel the same way about Nazis and the Holocaust...). You are a sick and pathetic human being who deserves nothing but contempt from Armenians. IYes I would have no trouble whatsoever killing you on the spot if we ever met - I would feel no remorse - I would feel good about it.

“They terminated us, we are victim, we are victim, we are like Jews, we are like Jews, pooor us, poor us”

Comment

Every single Genocide denier should be taken to court - tried, convicted and sentenced to death...
            Wouldn't that reduce the world's Jewish population by 80-90%?

Comment

Are you familiar with the many Jewish Nazi hunters and such?
              “They terminated us, we are victim, we are victim, we are like Jews, we are like Jews, pooor us, poor us”

Comment

Originally posted by nakharar
                Did someone hack into winoman's account? That doesn't seem like you.

At least not the Thoth I remember.
                A very unstable individual!

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
                  This non-Armenian turk loving Jew in question needs to get banned, yet it is Armenians that get the moderator's axe.

I think we need to contact moderators here and demand that this imposter get banned.
                  Here's the problem. On this forum, I have noticed only TWO individuals who violently oppose any criticism of the Jews. Yet we are told "Many of the posts and texts that have been posted have been regarded by many members as anti-sematic and hateful."

I suggest making a poll and ask the members to vote instead of this behind closed doors decision, because I don't believe this "many members" story. More than likely, the two individuals in question along with others who are not members but actually only registered for the campaign and bombarded the mods and adm with complaints.

Here is a quote (from Red Brigade sig) which happens to be very suitable to this situation. "The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil
                  Is For Good Men To Do Nothing." And let's not forget the "brilliant" idea of one moderator who wanted to shut down the AG section because it was too much work for him.

We know who the participating members are and we can easily list their names. Those are the ones who should be voting on this issue and not some imported jew-huggers.

It funny though that the exact same things said about anybody only becomes hate when it's about Jews.
                  Last edited by Chico; 07-30-2005, 02:40 PM.

Comment

but perhaps it would be justified to hunt down those Turks who have profited from killing us in the past - perhaps those who deny Genocide would be fair game - I certainly do not consider such people to be innocent...
                    NOTE! This poem does NOT come from a Neo-Nazi White Supremacist or such site. It's from the ADL.org. and it was written by a black man.

Somebody Blew Up America
                    by Amiri Baraka

They say its some terrorist,
                    some barbaric
                    A Rab,
                    in Afghanistan
                    It wasn't our American terrorists
                    It wasn't the Klan or the Skin heads
                    Or the them that blows up nigger
                    Churches, or reincarnates us on Death Row
                    It wasn't Trent Lott
                    Or David Duke or Giuliani
                    Or Schundler, Helms retiring

It wasn't
                    The gonorrhea in costume
                    The white sheet diseases
                    That have murdered black people
                    Terrorized reason and sanity
                    Most of humanity, as they pleases

They say (who say?)
                    Who do the saying
                    Who is them paying
                    Who tell the lies
                    Who in disguise
                    Who had the slaves
                    Who got the bux out the Bucks

Who got fat from plantations
                    Who genocided Indians
                    Tried to waste the Black nation

Who live on Wall Street
                    The first plantation
                    Who cut your nuts off
                    Who rape your ma
                    Who lynched your pa

Who got the tar, who got the feathers
                    Who had the match, who set the fires
                    Who killed and hired
                    Who say they God & still be the Devil

Who the biggest only
                    Who the most goodest
                    Who do Jesus resemble

Who created everything
                    Who the smartest
                    Who the greatest
                    Who the richest
                    Who say you ugly and they the goodlookingest

Who define art
                    Who define science

Who made the bombs
                    Who made the guns

Who bought the slaves, who sold them

Who called you them names
                    Who say Dahmer wasn't insane

Who? Who? Who?

Who stole Puerto Rico
                    Who stole the Indies, the Philipines, Manhattan
                    Australia & The Hebrides
                    Who forced opium on the Chinese

Who own them buildings
                    Who got the money
                    Who think you funny
                    Who locked you up
                    Who own the papers

Who owned the slave ship

Who run the army

Who the fake president
                    Who the ruler
                    Who the banker

Who? Who? Who?

Who own the mine
                    Who twist your mind
                    Who got bread
                    Who need peace
                    Who you think need war

Who own the oil
                    Who do no toil
                    Who own the soil
                    Who is not a nigger
                    Who is so great ain't nobody bigger

Who own this city

Who own the air
                    Who own the water

Who own your crib
                    Who rob and steal and cheat and murder
                    and make lies the truth
                    Who call you uncouth

Who live in the biggest house
                    Who do the biggest crime
                    Who go on vacation anytime

Who killed the most niggers
                    Who killed the most Jews
                    Who killed the most Italians
                    Who killed the most Irish
                    Who killed the most Africans
                    Who killed the most Japanese
                    Who killed the most Latinos

Who? Who? Who?

Who own the ocean
                    Who own the airplanes
                    Who own the malls
                    Who own television
                    Who own radio

Who own what ain't even known to be owned
                    Who own the owners that ain't the real owners

Who own the suburbs
                    Who suck the cities
                    Who make the laws

Who made Bush president
                    Who believe the confederate flag need to be flying
                    Who talk about democracy and be lying

Who the Beast in Revelations
                    Who 666
                    Who know who decide
                    Jesus get crucified

Who the Devil on the real side
                    Who got rich from Armenian genocide

Who the biggest terrorist
                    Who change the bible
                    Who killed the most people
                    Who do the most evil
                    Who don't worry about survival

Who have the colonies
                    Who stole the most land
                    Who rule the world
                    Who say they good but only do evil
                    Who the biggest executioner

Who? Who? Who?

Who own the oil
                    Who want more oil
                    Who told you what you think that later you find out a lie

Who? Who? Who?

Who found Bin Laden, maybe they Satan
                    Who pay the CIA,
                    Who knew the bomb was gonna blow
                    Who know why the terrorists
                    Learned to fly in Florida, San Diego

Who know why Five Israelis was filming the explosion
                    And cracking they sides at the notion

Who need fossil fuel when the sun ain't goin' nowhere

Who make the credit cards
                    Who get the biggest tax cut
                    Who walked out of the Conference
                    Against Racism
                    Who killed Malcolm, Kennedy & his Brother
                    Who killed Dr King, Who would want such a thing?
                    Are they linked to the murder of Lincoln?

Who invaded Grenada
                    Who made money from apartheid
                    Who keep the Irish a colony
                    Who overthrow Chile and Nicaragua later

Who killed David Sibeko, Chris Hani,
                    the same ones who killed Biko, Cabral,
                    Neruda, Allende, Che Guevara, Sandino,

Who killed Kabila, the ones who wasted Lumumba, Mondlane,
                    Betty Shabazz, Die, Princess Di, Ralph Featherstone,
                    Little Bobby

Who locked up Mandela, Dhoruba, Geronimo,
                    Assata, Mumia, Garvey, Dashiell Hammett, Alphaeus Hutton

Who killed Huey Newton, Fred Hampton,
                    Medgar Evers, Mikey Smith, Walter Rodney,
                    Was it the ones who tried to poison Fidel
                    Who tried to keep the Vietnamese Oppressed

Who put a price on Lenin's head

Who put the Jews in ovens,
                    and who helped them do it
                    Who said "America First"
                    and ok'd the yellow stars

Who killed Rosa Luxembourg, Liebneckt
                    Who murdered the Rosenbergs
                    And all the good people iced,
                    tortured, assassinated, vanished

Who got rich from Algeria, Libya, Haiti,
                    Iran, Iraq, Saudi, Kuwait, Lebanon,
                    Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Palestine,

Who cut off peoples hands in the Congo
                    Who invented Aids
                    Who put the germs
                    In the Indians' blankets
                    Who thought up "The Trail of Tears"

Who blew up the Maine
                    & started the Spanish American War
                    Who got Sharon back in Power
                    Who backed Batista, Hitler, Bilbo,
                    Chiang kai Chek

Who decided Affirmative Action had to go
                    Reconstruction, The New Deal,
                    The New Frontier, The Great Society,

Who do Tom Ass Clarence Work for
                    Who doo doo come out the Colon's mouth
                    Who know what kind of Skeeza is a Condoleeza
                    Who pay Connelly to be a wooden negro
                    Who give Genius Awards to Homo Locus
                    Subsidere

Who overthrew Nkrumah, Bishop,
                    Who poison Robeson,
                    who try to put DuBois in Jail
                    Who frame Rap Jamil al Amin, Who frame the Rosenbergs,
                    Garvey,
                    The Scottsboro Boys,
                    The Hollywood Ten

Who set the Reichstag Fire

Who knew the World Trade Center was gonna get bombed
                    Who told 4000 Israeli workers at the Twin Towers
                    To stay home that day
                    Why did Sharon stay away?

Who? Who? Who?

Explosion of Owl the newspaper say
                    The devil face cd be seen

Who make money from war
                    Who make dough from fear and lies
                    Who want the world like it is
                    Who want the world to be ruled by imperialism and national
                    oppression and terror violence, and hunger and poverty.

Who is the ruler of Hell?
                    Who is the most powerful

Who you know ever
                    Seen God?

But everybody seen
                    The Devil

Like an Owl exploding
                    In your life in your brain in your self
                    Like an Owl who know the devil
                    All night, all day if you listen, Like an Owl
                    Exploding in fire. We hear the questions rise
                    In terrible flame like the whistle of a crazy dog

Like the acid vomit of the fire of Hell
                    Who and Who and WHO who who
                    Whoooo and Whooooooooooooooooooooo!

Copyright (c) 2001 Amiri Baraka. All Rights Reserved.

Comment

Working...
                    X