Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Will Turkey recognize genocide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will Turkey recognize genocide?

[QUOTE=Anahita][QUOTE=Quarteria]
    Originally posted by Anahita

I'm saying let God (like, ME) be the ultimate judge--or you do harm, yourself.

God Father and Mother (and more)
    http://forum.armenianclub.com/showthread.php?t=6905

Hmmmm...is that why you posted this? Have you come here to play Jesus to the lepers in your head?

You started this whole thread just to get to the point you want it to be known that you think you're the ultimate judge on this matter? And your ultimate conclusion is that Armenians should just move on or suffer the consequences brought on ourselves? This is your ultimatum?

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
      Love that movie.
      Me too. I imagine that oyuncu looks like Pile.

Comment

[QUOTE=Quarteria][QUOTE=Anahita]
        Originally posted by Quarteria

Hmmmm...is that why you posted this? Have you come here to play Jesus to the lepers in your head?

You started this whole thread just to get to the point you want it to be known that you think you're the ultimate judge on this matter? And your ultimate conclusion is that Armenians should just move on or suffer the consequences brought on ourselves? This is your ultimatum?
        I started this thread to:

1. Educate people.

2. Get my strong message across to some key powers. In case that was lost in translation: if these genocides continue, Wall Street vanishes. Since Wall Street MUST comply, they'll likely work to get rid of what is doing harm to all. Companies WILL become what I've explained before and will later...

3. The issue with Armenians and forgiveness is something a bit different than what I'm saying in this thread. For individuals, I'm just offering you a way of peace in your heart (good for general peace.) For those who are actively in charge of killing right now... I'm sending a slightly different message.

Comment

[QUOTE=Quarteria][QUOTE=Anahita]

I think this Anahita character may be Robert Kocharian or the Armenian Cathlicos of Etchmiazin...I claim this b/c in her posts she not only speaks for herself, but for all Armenians. For example, she uses phrases in her posts such as "We Aremanians this or We Armenians that". Who would say such things if they were not a head of state or a religious leader?
          I just wonder why one of these two would pick "Anahita" as a screen name .

Comment

[QUOTE=crusader1492][QUOTE=Quarteria]

I think this Anahita character may be Robert Kocharian or the Armenian Cathlicos of Etchmiazin...I claim this b/c in her posts she not only speaks for herself, but for all Armenians. For example, she uses phrases in her posts such as "We Aremanians this or We Armenians that". Who would say such things if they were not a head of state or a religious leader?
            She also claims that she is God. Now, I know Armenians are pretty darn close, but...

See, I have myself believing she is one of the members of SOAD, because, you know, they're all peace loving and leftist...but, they have never claimed that Armenians should just move on...unless...this is a test. Hmmm...all further speculation should probably be moved into the General Folder's "Anahita Comprehension Thread" by Tom Servo.

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492
              In everything I've read on WW1 history, I have never come across any episodes where Armenians "burned THOUSANDS of Turkish and Kurdish villages. And where did you find out about this Armenian-Arab alliance? That's another first for me. I'm baffled.
              You are baffled because Turks do not make the propoganda of "oh Armenians killed us" thing everyday. We take care of Galatasaray-Fenerbahçe wars instead.

Comment

[quote=crusader1492][quote=Quarteria]
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Anahita

----------
                First, that wasn't posted by Anahita. Second, crusader1492, I have NOT said things you claim I said. Third, I'm getting pretty sick of you lying about what I say, crusader1492. Stop making things up. You are starting to piss me off, crusader1492.

Maybe if you do what I suggested (read and listen), some of your wondering will be answered. I am 'singing' and speaking through some women on the radio 'phone' (more than that too, but that enough for you to know right now.) I need people to wake up and start acting. So, CAN YOU HEAR ME now?

I told you that you don't need to understand how this is all possible. It just is.
                Last edited by Anahita; 05-13-2006, 06:18 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Anahita][quote=crusader1492]
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Anahita

----------
                  First, that wasn't posted by Anahita. Second, crusader1492, I have NOT said things you claim I said. Third, I'm getting pretty sick of you lying about what I say, crusader1492. Stop making things up. You are starting to piss me off, crusader1492.

Maybe if you do what I suggested (read and listen), some of your wondering will be answered. I am 'singing' and speaking through some women on the radio 'phone' (more than that too, but that enough for you to know right now.) I need people to wake up and start acting. So, CAN YOU HEAR ME now?

I told you that you don't need to understand how this is all possible. It just is.
                  Listen here you intellectual midget...I post no lies - just facts and opinions. Moreover, if you're going to say I'm lying, I would ask you to delineate (in detail) such accusations. Furthermore, I don't give a xxxxe that I'm pissing you off...you deserve to be ostracized.

Comment

[QUOTE=crusader1492][QUOTE=Anahita]
                    Originally posted by crusader1492

Listen here you intellectual midget...I post no lies - just facts and opinions. Moreover, if you're going to say I'm lying, I would ask you to delineate (in detail) such accusations. Furthermore, I don't give a xxxxe that I'm pissing you off...you deserve to be ostracized.
                    Don't let Anahita get to you, Captain. You have MUCH more important matters than arguing with a schitzophrenic ADD poster.

Comment

[QUOTE=Quarteria][QUOTE=crusader1492]

Don't let Anahita get to you, Captain. You have MUCH more important matters than arguing with a schitzophrenic ADD poster.
                      Thanks for the concern, but Anahita is not getting to me at all...sometimes I enjoy sparing with lesser minded individuals. You win everytime.
                      Last edited by crusader1492; 05-13-2006, 06:51 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                      X