Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Why do Turks reject Genocide?&Hidden Armenians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do Turks reject Genocide?&Hidden Armenians

Originally posted by Erlik View Post
    it s ugly for you. it is relativity but it's Turkish flag and please respect it, like us and one Turkish said that your flag is ugly you said that you are racist and you killed my mom and you are barbarian
    I will never respect that piece of crap or the BS out of your mouth. My family was murdered and you want me to respect.

Take you flag and your self were someone wants you. We are tired of your BS. Eat Shxt and Dxe you piece of Shxt.

Comment

cause it never been happened
      ok i accepted yourparent was deportation by Turkish goverment

and always when ıt was deportation somebody was died. it'snot uncontrol
      EXCUSE ME??? 1.5 Million Armenians were savagely tortured then massacred by the then Turkish Ittihadist government Mister. My own father was the only survivor out of his immediate family of 14 members. Not to mention his mother's side who lived in another nearby city were all massacred as well.

On my maternal grandfather's side out of 30 members, only my grandfather, his younger brother and his sister survived.

On my mother's mother side (my own grandmother) in 1922 in Smyrna out of her 150 members huge family only 5 survived. My grandmother her younger brother, her sister, another brother and a cousin. My grandmother with her siblings they hid under dead corpses to escape the Turkish gendarmes that were going after every Armenian in the city to kill them in cold blood. My grandmother went to her cousin's house who was 8 months pregnant and the gendarmes cut out her belly open to get the baby out so that they can see and check it out if the baby was a boy or a girl. Then they were hitting my grandmother on her shoulder with a gun when her 3 year old nephew intervened to spare my grandmother from getting hit and the savage Turkish gendarmes beheaded the 3 year old boy in front of his mother and his aunt; because he intervened. Those animals beheaded a 3 year old little baby boy. Can you get any more barbaric than that??????

Under the calculated orders of the animals (the Ittihadist government) the Turkish bashe xxxooks and the barbaric Turkish gendarmes severely tortured, raped then killed, beheaded and annihilated practically the whole Armenian nationality. And you are going to sit in your home, sitting in front of your computer and deny to us all???? Then I will say this..... you could be as murderous as those animals who tortured, raped and killed my family and my race.

Now go away.
      Last edited by Anoush; 07-14-2007, 09:30 PM.

Comment

We can not accept any sort of torture that was committed to anybody. Anybody who commits this sort of crime must be punished severely. But you must also realize that many stories you are told are probably false, manipulated by the story tellers. I have read dozens of survivor stories about Armenians some of the stories are unbelievable which you can find lots of discrepancy. But does it matter for Armenians, Of course not. They expect you to believe all these stories wholeheartedly. If you are interested in what I am talking about I can give you examples from a few prominent survivors book written by the daughter or the son of the survivors.

I think I have got the answer for my question in regarding why Armenians were fighting against Turks during Word war I. One Armenian fellow said that “they were fighting for freedom as they were oppressed for thousand years. But this does not justify deportation.” I am not a strong person towards human tragedy which they affect me heavily. But when it comes to survival of a community I think it justifies deportation as long as they arrive at their destination safely. It is pointless to complain about deportation and its losses but on the other hand, try to gain freedom. If you want to gain freedom from a country on the country’s territory, they will do every thing to stop you. If they can not stop you it would be western Armenia, if they can stop you it becomes Armenian genocide.

You must accept that most of the Armenian intellectuals were stupid enough to promote terrorism and separatism in those days, Even though they have no power to liberate a small territory. This is madness. You should blame them not the Turkish government. I understand that Ottoman government was not the best government which looks after its citizens very well. But this can not be the major reason to rebel against the government. The first prime minister of Armenia clearly told in his manifesto that “Turks did exactly what they ought to do. We did not know how powerful they are. We used to have a peaceful language with Turks but we simply did not do it and this is the terrible consequences”

Comment

Originally posted by Monastras View Post
          We can not accept any sort of torture that was committed to anybody. Anybody who commits this sort of crime must be punished severely. But you must also realize that many stories you are told are probably false, manipulated by the story tellers. I have read dozens of survivor stories about Armenians some of the stories are unbelievable which you can find lots of discrepancy. But does it matter for Armenians, Of course not. They expect you to believe all these stories wholeheartedly. If you are interested in what I am talking about I can give you examples from a few prominent survivors book written by the daughter or the son of the survivors.

I think I have got the answer for my question in regarding why Armenians were fighting against Turks during Word war I. One Armenian fellow said that “they were fighting for freedom as they were oppressed for thousand years. But this does not justify deportation.” I am not a strong person towards human tragedy which they affect me heavily. But when it comes to survival of a community I think it justifies deportation as long as they arrive at their destination safely. It is pointless to complain about deportation and its losses but on the other hand, try to gain freedom. If you want to gain freedom from a country on the country’s territory, they will do every thing to stop you. If they can not stop you it would be western Armenia, if they can stop you it becomes Armenian genocide.

You must accept that most of the Armenian intellectuals were stupid enough to promote terrorism and separatism in those days, Even though they have no power to liberate a small territory. This is madness. You should blame them not the Turkish government. I understand that Ottoman government was not the best government which looks after its citizens very well. But this can not be the major reason to rebel against the government. The first prime minister of Armenia clearly told in his manifesto that “Turks did exactly what they ought to do. We did not know how powerful they are. We used to have a peaceful language with Turks but we simply did not do it and this is the terrible consequences”
          So now because you say it I am not supposed to believe my own father's story, my own maternal grandfathers' stories nor my own maternal grandmothers' stories. Nor am I supposed to believe zillions of survivors' stories nor my father's town's book written by the only survivors (two sisters) who were deported along with many women, children and old men and women who finally came to a destination in the Arabian deserts ONLY TO BE PUSHED AND DITCHED IN A CAVE AND THE WHOLE CARAVAN OF HELPLESS WOMEN AND CHILDREN WERE MASSACRED.... KILLED IN COLD BLOOD. Only two sisters survived by falling back and escaping from the caravan of walking women and children by the so called supervision of the gendarmes who later killed them all. The rest of the women understood that the two sisters were escaping and they told them PLEASE TELL TO THE WORLD. TELL TO THE WORLD THE TORTURES.... OUR UNBELIEVABLE HORRIFIC FATE... PLEASE LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW!!!!! LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW!!!!!!! And that is why those two sisters from Vilayet of Xarpert wrote that book to do the wishes of those poor women and children for after walking from Xarpert to all the way down to the Arabian deserts in that heat without shoes, without food, without water... THEIR FATE WAS TO BE KILLED AT THE END.... TO BE KILLED IN COLD BLOOD.

DO YOU CALL THAT DEPORTATION??????????

I call that the murder of a nation. THE ARMENIAN NATION.

One and a half million Armenians that were annihilated.... were humble and the best citizens of Turkey. They did not fight.... they did not do anything wrong in their entire life except work long and hard to make crops and feed your Turkish people with their hard work. Those poor and helpless Armenian women and children did not commit any crime against Turkey to have a horrific fate like that. Nor did the helpless old men nor the old women.

It is clear to me that you and your friend Erlik are denialists in the worse sense of the word, and you don't want to admit what the Ittihadist murderous government committed the most horrific crime against humanity of the twentieth century, which was a Genocide to the Armenian race. The Armenian race that worked long and hard in your country as hard working countrymen, they payed extreme high taxes to your government and they have fed your Turkish people with their hard work. And what did your Ittihadist murderous government do? They have cut the hands that fed them and their Turkish people!!!!!!!
          Last edited by Anoush; 07-15-2007, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monastras View Post

It is not Armenian Genocide, It is the Genocide of the Armenians

You may or may not know it, but you are very insulting.

Please go away, we do not need your distorted veiw and BS opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by melikianAvak View Post
              I will never respect that piece of crap or the BS out of your mouth. My family was murdered and you want me to respect.

Take you flag and your self were someone wants you. We are tired of your BS. Eat Shxt and Dxe you piece of Shxt.
              i respect you and respect me

Comment

qadzi tznuntner do you know what I've heard of my grategrand mother, that when she was a chilled when the turkish attack the village the only way she survided was bacause she was hidden under the bodies of her familie members. please tell me what purpose those she have fot telling propoganda you ugly ter gunadz ner all of you Turks take your BS and get the xxxx out of here

Comment

i respect you and respect me
                  Like my friend told you what to do.

Get the hell out of this Forum and take your xxxxty flag with you.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
                    qadzi tznuntner do you know what I've heard of my grategrand mother, that when she was a chilled when the turkish attack the village the only way she survided was bacause she was hidden under the bodies of her familie members. please tell me what purpose those she have fot telling propoganda you ugly ter gunadz ner all of you Turks take your BS and get the xxxx out of here
                    Dear KarothGreat:

Don't let those two turks make your blood pressure go high; they aren't worth it. What our families and our nation went through only we know; because we felt it on our skin through our fathers and grandparents and what we do not have today the remnants of our great nation. What we were supposed to have as a nation today (more like 60-100 million by now) instead of 7.5 or 8 million. Thanks to them (the bloody turks) they minimized our nationality to this extent.

There is no turk like a dead turk!!!!
                    Last edited by Anoush; 07-16-2007, 03:05 PM.

Comment

you know what, xxxx ARMENIAN, they should get over the past....they got their land....they want more.....and this thing will never be over with......and xxxx all you armenians you guys just dont stop now do u

Comment

Working...
                      X